ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sarah that makes sense to try a couple frozen transfers first.
Nikki, recently in birth stories forum there was a lady who had a baby from a frozen transfer that had been frozen for 13 years.
Mummy im on my phone and will have to look at photos on my computer later.
Man my phone sucks. My ipod is dead and as frustrating as it was this is worse lol.

Mummy, my vote is for pictures 5, 18, 21 and 25. So gorgeous :cloud9: Lottie looks absolutely besotted with her baby sister :cloud9:

Preethi great job for Gemma weight gin.m. Just wait, she will suddenly develope little baby rolls on her thighs! It's so cute.

Sarah, so that list is if it's doing the right thing, What happens to the blastocyte if it doesn't succeed? Hopefully it does! That's great that you will do ate them. I would too because if this works it old be hard for me not to think of the blasts as babies already, and don't want science messing with them.

Ndh that's crazy they were frozen for 13 years. Why did she have frozen eggs fr do long anyways? Sirry bout your phone. I stopped looking at bnb on my phone because it was too tedious.

Mummy love the avatar!

I brought my kids to a portrait studio last night for their holiday photos. I will share some later. We had a family photo shoot already so just wanted these ones kinda quick and easy. Turned out well!

Sarah, so that list is if it's doing the right thing, What happens to the blastocyte if it doesn't succeed? Hopefully it does! That's great that you will do ate them. I would too because if this works it old be hard for me not to think of the blasts as babies already, and don't want science messing with them.

If it doesnt implant Im not sure what happens, i assume it dissolves and leaves the body. you would need a microscope to see the blast so I would never know.

Ive been testing out the trigger and today the 2nd line is sooooo light you can barely see it, so perhaps tomorrow the test will be blank. then wednesday is technically 10dpo so I could start seeing something if I am pregnant. so the wait is not bad. Im fine with whatever seeing as i have my team of frosties :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

yay cant wait to see the photos :happydance:

took logan to be weighed again today - he's gained 450g this week, so is now 3.45kg - i'm a very happy mummy :D
now we start switching his formula from the prem formula he's currently on to the normal first starter formula, so the weight gain should slow a little as well i think - will see next monday (we have to weigh him every week until 6 weeks to make sure everything stays on track after the initial big weight loss).

yay great job logan!!! :thumbup: :hugs:

I will try and take a photo of my pee sticks so far, the last line is so light so the trigger should be gone tomorrow. unless its hcg from the blasts starting to come in :thumbup: [-o< :happydance:

Yay for weight gain Huggles! Will you be weaning from the formula and do just brest feeding at all?

Sarah- what do your girls on the IVF forum you are on think of your successful freezing and the 2 that are in you? Do they think its amazingly good outcome?

Huggles I know you were having supply issues. Has your supply increased enough that you could even consider cutting some formula at this point?

I just had a PERFECT first solo grocery shopping outing with Kristin. I fed her and put her to sleep right before I left and got her packed up and in the car. I had time to go to the bank and down every isle at HEB for my super long list, drive home, put away everything, and she's still sleeping. It's pointless to wake her up to eat because she just fights me until she's ready. :cloud9:

Sarah- what do your girls on the IVF forum you are on think of your successful freezing and the 2 that are in you? Do they think its amazingly good outcome?

to be honest I dont know the people in the IVF forum that well, and some of them didnt get freezies so I dont want to talk about it too much incase it upsets the ones that didnt have any, but yes it seems like I have responded really well....but until i get a bfp we dont know how well. A couple of them are on their 2nd IVF and just got BFP's, so sometimes the 1st just doesnt work. didnt you have a friend on another thread have a failed ivf, has she started a 2nd now? or did she have anything frozen?

this week is weird, one minute I forget all about everything and the other Im just so impatient and want to know now. even though Ive been through a lot this month I still cant imagine that I could be pregnant this week. I think I will fall over if a 2nd line starts to fade back in my tests.

my supply has very slowly started to increase, but it's nowhere near enough to cut out the formula completely yet. I do manage to replace 1 bottle of formula with a bottle of breastmilk each day though. And today there's a chance i might get TWO bottles of bm!
Hopefully eventually i'll be able to cut the formula completely, but definitely not quite yet.

so I think my trigger has finally gone, couldnt really see a line this morning although if you stare too much you see lines everywhere :haha: hoping the real hcg starts to fade in soon [-o<[-o<[-o<

Sarah tomorrow should start a line then if it's hcg? The girl I know doing ivf is rosababy. Not sure if you know her. She is on her second right now. Hope it works for her like you say and her first was just practice. So if it's working correctly is your egg implanting today?

Sarah tomorrow should start a line then if it's hcg? The girl I know doing ivf is rosababy. Not sure if you know her. She is on her second right now. Hope it works for her like you say and her first was just practice. So if it's working correctly is your egg implanting today?

yes, the chart says that hcg wouldnt be detectable till around sunday, but a lot of people on this site have had positives from tomorrow on. if I got a line tomorrow I would be worried its twins!!!

my nipples and very sensitive but it could be just the progesterone. back is hurting but thats normal.

I just wish I could know now, its so annoying not to know whether the blasts have left my body or one or both are implanting! I always thought I would feel different if they were implanting. IVF is so different as you KNOW what is/was in your uterus, rather when just trying naturally.

oh well, will keep waiting
:coffee: :dishes: :laundry: :iron: :shower: :brush: :paper: :comp:

Sarah, FX'D just hoping for that second line to fade in !!!! xxxx

i think i got my visa to oz for our holiday.. ! got a phone call and i applied on the 20th, i already got a call and will be collecting it in the next two days !

Sarah, FX'D just hoping for that second line to fade in !!!! xxxx

i think i got my visa to oz for our holiday.. ! got a phone call and i applied on the 20th, i already got a call and will be collecting it in the next two days !

Great news about the visa babyhopes! :happydance:
Love your new avatar pic!

Fx'd that second line starts fading in soon sarah! :dust:

Hello :wave:

Sarah I'm getting excited now!!!

The lady on my thread who did IVF had low levels the first go and mc'd and then the second go was great and she's expecting twins. She got a line really early with the twins, about 7dpt I believe but can't remember exactly. I really hope you've got a sticky one or two :happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->