ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

morning and happy thanksgiving to my US neighbours!

so I think the trigger is finally out of my system (been 13 days now) as yesterday mornings test there was barely anything there. I tested yesterday afternoon and evening and it seems like a 2nd line is coming back in, but its still ultra light so nothing to get too excited about yet! heres the photos comparing yesterdays and this morning. my urine later seems to pick up a better line and the camera didnt pick up this mornings that well.

I am now 6dp5dt (6 days past 5 day transfer), or 11dpo in normal terms (we take the egg retrieval day as the day of ovulation) :haha:

Attachments

• mornings.jpg
    mornings.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
  • nightmorning.jpg
    nightmorning.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
  • progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
OMG... I can see lines!!! *trying very hard not to get excited* :dance:

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow U.S. ladies! Someone on another thread just posted about their awesome turkey and sweet potato casserole and I am now starving. We aren't eating for 2 more hours at least. :-(

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you get your yummy food soon! :hugs:

Ooooh Sarah! There's definitely a more noticeable line at 10pm on 5dpt vs 3pm (I don't see a line at all on the first two tests in the last picture) and it looks even darker at 6dpt as well. I so hope this is it for you :hugs:

Nikki, Sheryl and Dew, happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey for me - I miss turkey so much lol.

I had a huge extremely painful abscess on my bum, unrelated to the birth. was in unbelievable pain, but surgery has helped! the amount of time i can sit up is limited tho, until it heals more and i'm reaching my limit now so will update more later!!! xxx

glad the surgery helped flying. Hope the pain leaves soon :hugs:

sarah i can't see any second lines but i'm on my phone so the pics are tiny. So exciting that you say they're getting darker! Fx'd tomorrow's is even darker and you've got a sticky bean (or 2!) in there! :dust:

i see a second line for sure !!!!!
i pray this is the BFP you have been praying for .............

Sarah, i can see the lines !! some are soooooo faint, but can see them.. xxx im totally praying that this is it for you xxxxxxxxx

another light line today (attached), its better IRL than on my camera phone, but still ultra light. 2 days till I go for beta. I was hoping for a darker line seeing as Im 12dpo now, hope its not a chemical [-o<[-o<[-o<

Attachments

• 7dp5dt.jpg
    7dp5dt.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
I had a huge extremely painful abscess on my bum, unrelated to the birth. was in unbelievable pain, but surgery has helped! the amount of time i can sit up is limited tho, until it heals more and i'm reaching my limit now so will update more later!!! xxx

omg amy I cant believe you went through that, hope it heals fast :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

now that second line i CAN see :D :happydance:

oh good!
its so excruciating to keep peeing and squinting, but today my hubby said 'I dont need as much light to see this one' so hopefully that is a sign its getting a little darker. my FMU is usually the lightest so I will test again later.

ndh how has hubbies work been? say your mentioned rain on FB, so has he not been working?

preethi SO jealous you are going to oz in january! you will have a great time, where are you staying in sydney?

ny how was your thanksgiving?

mummy has was it having your parents leave?

urgh this week is the worst for bookings in a long time, will be down $2000! did a black friday special today, pedicures and facials for $39 and got a few extra bookings. december will be good but these weeks are terrible.

Yesterday was a memorable Thanksgiving with DH's family. Kristin lost her umbilical cord between dinner and dessert. Lovin my baby girl!!

Sarah! I have been so flipping busy with family stuff Thursday, back Friday shopping, and a Santa cus celebration last night ht it's now 2 am and I was like, need to check! I see a line too.....can't wait til you wake up today for another! Seems promising! Eeeeeeek!

Get better soon Amy!

I will try to come on more tomorrow, kian is using now.

Xxxxx.

I can even see that line on my phone Sarah!!! Cant see any of the other lines ob my phone and i saw them on the computer so i know its darker!!! Ooooh i hope its a sticky bean!

And no, DH hasnt had work due to rain :( 6 hours in 2 weeks... weve been getting 20-50mm of rain every day! Had sun for a bit today though and its supposed to dry up tomorrow.
So fxd for a dry, busy week next week.

test is a little darker last night and this morning, they are about the same strength in real life
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members