ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Oh my god! How can you even contain yourself? Would a digital read it yet if you are indeed pregnant?

eeeeeeek... I'm seeing those lines! Flipping heck I'm keeping everything crossed tonight!

hope you have a great result tomorrow/Monday!

PS.. sorry about the spa! :( x

Hope you're all okay! Amy... hope you're healing well!! :hugs:

heres my newest tests, seems to be getting a little darker :thumbup:

im trying not to compare my tests to others, someone else posted a test and shes 2 days behind me and her test line is the same as the control line. Ive read that the bigger you are the less hcg you have in your urine so Im hoping thats the case here! can any of you remember how your tests looked around the time your period was due?

although Im testing a couple of times a day Im not stressing about it as theres nothing I can do and have to wait and see what the betas show.

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
That really is a great line Sarah :) And hard as it is, it is wise not to compare the darkness to others' tests. There are so many reasons for faint lines - the test itself being one of the biggest reasons. There definitely is a line there that's no longer anything to do with the trigger shot though :thumbup: I have everything crossed for a great beta either tomorrow or Monday :flower:

Amy I didn't mention it earlier as I was on my phone, but I hope you recover quickly. That abscess sounds awful :(

On my chart link I should have started CD33 and got a :bfn: that day. I didn't get my :bfp: until CD35.

Flying -- They are showing a couple house hunting in New Zealand on House Hunters International right now. NZ is so pretty!

sarah ........................................... :headspin:

i totally see a line .........eeeeek so hoping this is it for you :cloud9: pretty damn sure it is !!

as for your question, im staying in the city centre in sydney, rented a studio apartment with the meriton serviced apartments at pitt street.. cost a bob or two but id rather have laundry and kitchenette facilities when travelling with a 4 month old baby ..x

hope all of you are doing well !! XX

sarah, at 12dpo my second line took a full 5 min to show, and it wasn't definite enough for me to be confident it was a bfp. I did one at 4am and another at 5pm. Both took 5 min to show and were very faint.
At 14 dpo, the day af was due, i did a cbdigi and got pg 2-3!

Sarah here is my test from af due or due within that next couple days or already lare.....was shit at keeping track of my cycle that month cuz I didn't think I ovulated and the cycle was screwy so not sure where i was at but you can see they were super faint.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/528358-idk-could-evap-could-bfp.html

Everything crossed!

thanks everyone! going for my blood test now, will find out tomorrow the results, eeeekkkkkk!!! I have one more test I will do tonight as my evening urine seems to be the best during the day. thank you for all your messages about the tests...sheryl wow I forgot your bfn then bfp thats crazy. and NY I want to read your whole thread there (just read the front page), how lovely that was the start of kians life :cloud9:

awww love the new profile pic!! and you are an onion already, wow that went fast :cloud9:

Sarah each time I delete some older subscriptions on here I can't delete they one! It's far too pencils. I remember really thinking it was an Evan nd no way ok'd I be pregnant randomly voter 12 months. Makes me feel lucky to be holding him right now....even if I can't get my Xmas decorations up cuz e is being high maintenance!

Hope so much your lines are darker tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->