ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Whoa. I need to not use this stupid iPad anymore. I freaking hate it.

LOL. What a nice calm Sunday to relax. Thinking about making those cookies I have been trying to get to since Wednesday while Kristin sleeps. My mom says they are a lot of work though so I am going to re-look at the recipe and see why it would be so much work.

Yummmm. Now I want cookies. I have snicker doodles.......should make them but Ella likes to help and she just left for the ballet..bummer.

I can't set kian down today little stinker! Even sleeping I'm stuck holding him!

I had some cranberry oatmeal cookie dough I got from my niece's fundraiser recently. The recipe is for cranberry oatmeal cookies and the person that shared the recipe adds chocolate chips and walnuts. It doesn't seem too bad aside from that you have to mix the butter and sugars for 5 minutes. I messaged my neighbor to see if we can tag team the cookies because she has desperately wanted to bake something since before Kristin was born but I kept getting busy.

Sarah each time I delete some older subscriptions on here I can't delete they one! It's far too pencils. I remember really thinking it was an Evan nd no way ok'd I be pregnant randomly voter 12 months. Makes me feel lucky to be holding him right now....even if I can't get my Xmas decorations up cuz e is being high maintenance!

Hope so much your lines are darker tonight!

LOL is it weird I could easily read exactly what you meant to say!! pencils = personal. evan = evap. voter = after :haha:

and thank you, I hope to get some good lines. the only thing is we are going to the inlaws for dinner so I hope I can hold my pee till we come home. and I have to drive and its raining which will be hard if Im holding pee! oh well, if not the beta is not far away :cry: [-o<

omg Sarah!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited for you!!!! :wohoo:

I'm doing ok, I'm tender and can only sit at the pc (on a donut) for a few mins before it gets uncomfy again, so I really only have time to read quickly and post even quicker! lol. But the pain is getting better now, and I'm FINALLY starting to feel a bit more 'real' today. Still TOTALLY sick of being essentially bed-ridden though. There is stuff-all you can do when the only option is laying flat... I can stand up and move around, but I can't sit up! ugh. But we'll cope.

Ooops, Caleb is waking up, but love to all, and good luck to Sarah!!!!!!!!

Sarah can you do it there and pocket the test?

SOOOOO funny you could read that post of mine. Hilarious!

LOL @your post Nikki!! I understood half of it!

Good luck Sarah...thinking of you honey! So excited!!! :wohoo:

urggh I think Im going to throw up! they should phone by about 3pm (its 9:30am now). hubby is taking me to breakfast then we have to do a few things at the spa and collect some supplies then coming home hopefully to a voicemail!

we're all anxiously waiting.. xx and praying for you sarah... pleaseeeeeeee let this be it.. !!! (to the embryos) not you... i know its not in your hands.. xxx we will have a massive party !

Tick tock tick tock.... *sits waiting patiently* -- oh heck... who am I kidding! I'm not patient at ALL!! :coffee:

negative :cry:

well its actually a '6' and '5' is negative, so I have to go again tomorrow to make sure its going down...its not going to go up (theres no hope there at all), so something must have tried to happen but not continued. I just cant believe that those frer picked up something so faint :shrug:

obviously dissappointed but I was keeping guarded as my tests werent all that dark so I had a feeling. THANK GOD I have the frosties otherwise I would feel a lot worse. the good news is I can go home for christmas (I wasnt going to fly if pregnant) then do my FET in January.

thanks everyone for the support and dont feel bad for me....Im truely ok and just need a day feeling sorry for myself then will be positive for the next try! :kiss: I had hoped to end the year after starting this thread pregnanct, but its not meant to be, my babies arent ready yet!

Drat, not the news I hoped for either.

I made the cranberry oatmeal cookies today during naptime. I haven't tried them yet but the dough tastes just like the Otis Spunkmeier dough so I am sure they are fabulous. I baked 9 cookies and froze 3 log rolls of dough.

that sucks :hugs:

But glad you can go home for xmas!

yes Im VERY happy about that! and going to persuade hubby to go on a cruise with me over new year and then start again!

That's a great idea. Especially now with your frosties since it won't be near as expensive as it was this time when you do it in January. So jealous of the idea of going on a cruise since we haven't had a vacation since our honeymoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->