ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Grrrrrrr. So would they consider it chemical or I'd it considered nothing? That sucks I was hopeful and I rarely am! But i guess your baby is waiting in one of the frostiness and that's how it's meant to ! Big hugs Hun. We are here. Xxx

Sorry Sarah :hugs: Next time they'll stick :thumbup: My friend didn't get sticky's the first time...but twins the second time!

:hug:

Aww I'm sorry about the negative result Sarah :( But with 8 frosties waiting for you and now being able to go home for Christmas I hope it doesn't put a damper on the holiday season too much. :hugs:

oh pooh!

that really is a shame :cry: so close!!! :hugs: On the positive side... you'll be where you want to be for Christmas, you don't have to do the egg retrieval and you've done so well with IVF so far... so it's just the last step your body needs to sort out and then we're there!!! :) :)

:hugs:

thanks ladies! Im ok, hubby is being lovely and I think its all bringing us even more closer. NY Im not sure if it was a chemical but I think it could be, seeing as the tests did get darker so I dont think it was trigger and my beta is 6 and under 5 is negative, so I think something was trying to happen but didnt go anywhere.
Hollymonkey thank you, and isnt that crazy, its all so random!
NDH, no it wont put a damper on things, Im so happy to be able to go home for christmas and the new year will bring a new enthusiasm Im sure.
I just feel bad for people who dont have frosties, which is the majorty, I dont know how they keep going.

oh pooh!

that really is a shame :cry: so close!!! :hugs: On the positive side... you'll be where you want to be for Christmas, you don't have to do the egg retrieval and you've done so well with IVF so far... so it's just the last step your body needs to sort out and then we're there!!! :) :)

:hugs:

it was so close! I think me succeeding first time would have just been a little too perfect, as the cycle went so well! Ive read that your body goes through so much the fresh ivf cycle that often it doesnt work, but the frozen cycle does as theres far less trauma on the body as you dont have to do egg retrival or the big meds. so hoping thats the case with me, I hope 1 of the 10 gives us a baby [-o<[-o<[-o<

Sarah: I didn't mean to leave you alone rather wanted to alienate myself from BnB :nope: I am sorry I was not around to give you support during IVF but I have been sincerely following your progress and was getting slightly concerned when your lines weren't getting darker :nope: A big consolation is that at least you have lots of frozen embryos and keeping my faith in doctors, I am sure one of them will very soon become your baby.

What does your clinic has to say about your beta result? Do they feel there is still a chance of it picking up and it was just too early to test?

A big hug and my very best wishes to you!

Hello to everyone else and thanks for thinking of me from time to time. :hugs:
Flying: Hope you recover and feel better soon!

Dew honey.... thinking of you often! :flower:

I just keep praying for the perfect rainbow baby for both you and Sarah and hoping sometime soon these babies decide they're ready to be part of your families!!

Sending you loads of positive thoughts and bundles of prayers! and a bit of baby dust :dust: for good measure! xxx

Sarah: I didn't mean to leave you alone rather wanted to alienate myself from BnB :nope: I am sorry I was not around to give you support during IVF but I have been sincerely following your progress and was getting slightly concerned when your lines weren't getting darker :nope: A big consolation is that at least you have lots of frozen embryos and keeping my faith in doctors, I am sure one of them will very soon become your baby.

What does your clinic has to say about your beta result? Do they feel there is still a chance of it picking up and it was just too early to test?

A big hug and my very best wishes to you!

Hello to everyone else and thanks for thinking of me from time to time. :hugs:
Flying: Hope you recover and feel better soon!

hi dew :hugs: you know she didnt say much, and on the message said to go again for another beta tomorrow and hopefully it will be under 5. so they are treating it like a negative as its just 1 away from negative so no hope. I hope it doesnt go up and prolong the inevitable. what ended up happening with you? last you were on here it had risen to 40 and you were bleeding, how long did it take to drop? Ive stopped the progesterone so I should start in a couple of days.

hi dew :hugs: you know she didnt say much, and on the message said to go again for another beta tomorrow and hopefully it will be under 5. so they are treating it like a negative as its just 1 away from negative so no hope. I hope it doesnt go up and prolong the inevitable. what ended up happening with you? last you were on here it had risen to 40 and you were bleeding, how long did it take to drop? Ive stopped the progesterone so I should start in a couple of days.

Sarah, my HCG levels were 17, 40, 14, 5.9 at 2 days intervals. I bled heavier than normal and passed a relatively big size tissue once, I also spotted for a couple of days. I had some bearable but very obvious cramping. It wasn't tough physically but hurt me emotionally. I have come to know of a few more issues that can cause implantation or MC problems such as anti-phospholipid antibodies and TSH level greater than about 2.3 (although the normal range is 0.5-5).

After your great response to stimming and wonderful growth of eggs, I was pretty sure you will get pregnant. I thought once your pregnancy is confirmed, I'll ask you to close this thread, move on and not wait for me. I am disheartened it didn't work for you :nope:

I will still be missing on thread for a while and probably will come find you all one day when I am pregnant :)

Dew honey.... thinking of you often! :flower:

I just keep praying for the perfect rainbow baby for both you and Sarah and hoping sometime soon these babies decide they're ready to be part of your families!!

Sending you loads of positive thoughts and bundles of prayers! and a bit of baby dust :dust: for good measure! xxx

You are always so kind with your words. :hugs: Thanks so much for your prayers and good wishes :kiss:

Sarah, as i mentioned on facebook, im glad you have the frosties to back you up, and im sure that after a relaxing xmas and new year, you will have something to look forward to in january xx praying janurary is the month for you.

Dew, its nice to hear from you, and completely understandable how you feel, praying for a bfp for you and that you come back to the thread with positive news :hugs:

Sarah, my HCG levels were 17, 40, 14, 5.9 at 2 days intervals. I bled heavier than normal and passed a relatively big size tissue once, I also spotted for a couple of days. I had some bearable but very obvious cramping. It wasn't tough physically but hurt me emotionally. I have come to know of a few more issues that can cause implantation or MC problems such as anti-phospholipid antibodies and TSH level greater than about 2.3 (although the normal range is 0.5-5).

After your great response to stimming and wonderful growth of eggs, I was pretty sure you will get pregnant. I thought once your pregnancy is confirmed, I'll ask you to close this thread, move on and not wait for me. I am disheartened it didn't work for you :nope:

I will still be missing on thread for a while and probably will come find you all one day when I am pregnant :)

Hi Dew, I wasnt planning on closing this thread once I got a bfp, not because we were waiting for you but because Im hoping we will still all chat and follow up long after bfps and giving birth, and perhaps even when trying for 2nd, 3rd, 4th children. I wish you lots of luck in getting your sticky bfp :hugs:

Im just popping out for my blood test, hopefully the number is low today and my period will come without much delay.

hubby has been so lovely. he was off yesterday and didnt want to leave me to go to work this morning! we had a good chat and we are ok.

I mentioned before that on day 3 I had 2 embryos that were in the lead and looked the best, and funnily enough those were the ones that didnt make it to day 5. So the 2 day 5 blasts they put in me looked the best that day, but perhaps the ones who made it to day 6 to be frozen will be better. Ive also been reading that some studies show implantation is better on cycles you dont have ovarian stimulation, so frozen transfer might work better for me as my body hasnt been through so much that month.

best case scenerio: I get to go home for christmas, perhaps go on a trip with hubby, and get pregnant in january :happydance:

Im just popping out for my blood test, hopefully the number is low today and my period will come without much delay.

hubby has been so lovely. he was off yesterday and didnt want to leave me to go to work this morning! we had a good chat and we are ok.

I mentioned before that on day 3 I had 2 embryos that were in the lead and looked the best, and funnily enough those were the ones that didnt make it to day 5. So the 2 day 5 blasts they put in me looked the best that day, but perhaps the ones who made it to day 6 to be frozen will be better. Ive also been reading that some studies show implantation is better on cycles you dont have ovarian stimulation, so frozen transfer might work better for me as my body hasnt been through so much that month.

best case scenerio: I get to go home for christmas, perhaps go on a trip with hubby, and get pregnant in january :happydance:

Sounds good - I hope FET in January is a success :hugs: Embryos that make it to be frozen and survive the "defrosting" will definitely be hardy little guys so I really hope one of them becomes your forever baby :flower:

Dew im sorry you won't be staying with us but hope you can go on to another IuI soon and get your bfp. With the new issues you've found, I have heard of those being addressed and bfp resulted. It's god you knw and can fix it now right? Xxx

Sarah that's interesting about the frostiness doing better without stimulation. That's very hopeful in your case. I hope your numbers went down and af comes. What has your mom said about the news?

Sarah that's interesting about the frostiness doing better without stimulation. That's very hopeful in your case. I hope your numbers went down and af comes. What has your mom said about the news?

she was fine, just worried how I was. when she was leaving for the airport and was hugging me she actually said 'dont get upset if this first time doesnt work' so she has been quite realistic through it all. I would have been so upset to stay here for Christmas as my inlaws do things so differently and MIL drives me insane, so I think this is all meant to be.

how are you doing, I see all you want for christmas is kian to sleep :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds good - I hope FET in January is a success :hugs: Embryos that make it to be frozen and survive the "defrosting" will definitely be hardy little guys so I really hope one of them becomes your forever baby :flower:

how are YOU doing, not long now!! its almost december :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->