ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I am fine! It's all so much better during the day. Night is aweful but won't last forever. But yes, I'm writing my letter to Santa asking him for a baby who sleeps. Lol.

Glad your mom is fine with it all and you get to go see her. She's problem super happy about that part!

yes she is 'problem' super happy :haha:

my mum had about 4 miscarriages before me, and she just wrote this to me in private message on fb:

"I so understand the frustration,but if I hadn't kept trying I would never have had u,and u have enriched my life beyond measure"

:cry::cry::cry:

Stupid iPad touchscreen! I no longer get to type on a real keyboard because I'm always holding kian!

That's really sweet what she wrote you. I totally agree. I had 2 before kian and as its hard to be brave, I wouldn't have him if I didn't try so hard after the second one and the infertility I faced for a year. I also think I'm too scared to be pregnant again in case its like a pattern, but I know I need to try no matter what the outcome is. I'm glad she wrote such a true statement to you!

NDH I can't believe you are almost term! Time has gone by so quickly the past few weeks!

Sarah, I'm sorry it didn't work out this time, but YAY for going home for christmas!!!! I know yo were in a bit of turmoil about that, so as much as it'd be nice to be preg, it IS nice to have it already 'decided' now that it will be ok to go home! I think sometimes these things do happen for a reason, and as much as it SUCKS to have been trying for so long to conceive, it's all meant to happen when it will happen! And lets hope it'll happen next time around! lol. I'm soooo glad you have the frosties to work with next time, and I do think your body will be in a much better position to accept them next time without having had those huge hormone doses before! Then it'll be almost natural feeling, from the body's perspective anyway! lol.

I posted this in my journal, but had to post it here too cos I wuv my wee man; Caleb smiling on video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zryBS7MnnA

My bum is doing a whole lot better. Still tender, but I can sit at the pc (with the aid of a towel rolled into a donut... lol!) for quite a while now, so I'm not going quite as mad as I was. I'm also getting out for a walk around the block every day so feeling MUCH better about myself. I almost feel human again! lol. Caleb is being a total champ, he's asleep in the wrap on my chest at the moment, giving me my hands free for typing but means we still snuggle. I LOVE my wrap! I'm about to go make something for dinner cos DH won't be home for a while, but thought I'd pop in to say hi to everyone, and hope everyone is good! :)

Thanks Sarah and Sheryl - I cannot BELIEVE how close I am to the end (that said, it could still be another 6 weeks :haha:). Most of the time I don't even feel like an 8 months pregnant lady either lol. DH commented on how flexible I still am when I dropped something the other day and bent down to get it before he could even react. :haha: Tomorrow is our final antenatal class and then I'll be only one week away from term. Eek.

sarah, that is so sweet of your mum, what a lovely message.. xx
:hugs: so when exactly do you leave to go home for xmas ? xx

NY, glad youre doing better ! x

NDH, yay 30 more days and we will be seeing another bub on this thread !! xxx

we have a three day holiday which is basically tied into the weekend, so juust o9ne official day off, for the 40th national day here.. so yeah, that starts tomorrow up until saturday.. the weather is getting colder here, and gemmahas got complete congestion.. just using saline drops and the nose suction thingy that you can use for babies.. x

omg Preethi, Gemma is 3 months old already!!?? I'm sorry she's congested though, I hope she gets better soon!!!

Wow happy 3 months Gemma! Is it already three months ago that our first baby of the thread was born? Unbelievable!

Sarah ,am so sad things didnt work out for you this time but I know u will be a mom soon:hugs: ,can I just say your attitude has been amazing the whole way thru and u are one strong amazing lady ,am sure u are an inspiration to many women on this thread ,god bless you lovely ,take care and have a lovely Xmas ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ndh I'm so excited to see what you will have! Do you have any strong feelings? I know it was a maybe a while back but you were disregarding that. Right?

Flying he is so ce. Love it!

Preethi, Gemma is getting so old! She will be cutting a tooth real soon!

Nikki, I still feel like it's a boy, but not as strongly as I did in the beginning. As we have names chosen for both genders sometimes I ask baby which name we will get to call him/her and it's always the girls name that pops into my head. :rofl: But that could be because I really love the girls name we have chosen and really hope I get to use it lol.

If anyone on here wants to guess, I have a game set up at www.expectnet.com - the game name is BabyHolden1

Yesterday I got a surprise baby shower. I wasn't going to get one before the baby comes (have a big one planned for January 22, the day after my brother's wedding as my sister and grandma wanted to do a shower and neither of them will be here before the birth) but mom didn't realise how much I had been looking forward to a pre-baby shower until Monday (even though I've talked about it with her on numerous occasions...) and she ended up throwing one together last minute. I never would have known it was a result of our conversation on Monday though had one of the guests not mentioned that mom called to invite her from the bathroom on Tuesday night as DH and I were over for a movie :haha: My mom is such an amazing party planner - can't believe she got it all arranged in two days, unexpectedly working both days lol. It was lots of fun.

Oh thats awesome! I had a surprise shower too...ended up Kian there because he was early, but was a nice surprise!

I think you will ahve a girl:)

Well I have to say I'd be delighted to be wrong :cloud9:

DH really wants a boy first - he thinks every girl needs a big brother lol. My SIL has two boys and my cousin has a boy so it would be nice to have the first baby girl in the family though :haha: Not too much longer to wait though.

In our house it was better that little brother had a babysitter while mom and dad worked.

That's a good point too Sheryl. Though boys can babysit their little siblings too :wink::haha: DH was a live-in nanny before I met him.

urghh I have a terrible headache and starting bleeding a little....the clinic hasnt phoned with my updated beta test...I did ask them to let me know my frozen transfer protocol so perhaps they are getting that info before they phone me. Im assuming its down to under 5 as Im bleeding but it would be nice to confirm, as Im worried about it staying at 6 for a while then what do I do :shrug:

editing to say they called and its down to a 2, so thats good, Im glad nothing is being prolonged. they are going to mail all my info and prescriptions for my frozen transfer so I can get started CD1 (end of this month) regardless of where in the world I am! then I go to see them CD10 for them to check the lining ready for the frozen transfer. I will be on estrogen and baby aspirin and then progesterone. it will be nervewracking when they start to defrost the blastocysts....I hope most of them survive :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

urghh I have a terrible headache and starting bleeding a little....the clinic hasnt phoned with my updated beta test...I did ask them to let me know my frozen transfer protocol so perhaps they are getting that info before they phone me. Im assuming its down to under 5 as Im bleeding but it would be nice to confirm, as Im worried about it staying at 6 for a while then what do I do :shrug:

Sarah, may be if you called clinic, they would have told you your results. For me, HCG results were always available within 3 hours after blood draw. If it is not increasing, then it'll drop rapidly so don't worry about it being stuck at 6. Once my reading came down to 5.95 they didn't want to test again but for you it was necessary to test @ 6 to see which way its going.

Sorry about the headache. Your mother's words are precious and I am so happy that your hubby is being very loving and understanding of things because his support is what you need the most right now :hugs:

Edit: just read your edit...glad you heard back from them. Good luck for FET :hugs: Keeping FXed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->