ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Mummy Disney is a great idea! We finally just took ela t 7 and I was so sad we hadn't when she was real little. I imagine a little girl gets more giddy over it all. She loved it though! Hope everything gets done for your vaca.

loving everyones photos! :cloud9:

mummy wow you are so lucky, hope the sleeping continues! and I loved taking my nieces to disneyland (or world, which is the one in florida) and cant wait to take kids there!

nothing new here, period has ended and just feel blah. hubby and I need to get back to BDing, havent in a month! spa is getting busier and planning my christmas shopping. I cant wait to get home. its snowing here and my back garden looked so lovely this morning, I was feeding a deer behind the fence (imagining it was a reindeer!!) and it was all lovely and quiet and snowy.

Florida is World! Its pretty amazing. Cant wait to go again. Ella wants this year...sean thinks not for a year or two. Not sure if I can wait!

the deer came close to you?? THats so cool. I can imagine that to look really pretty with your big yard and the trees...

Florida is World! Its pretty amazing. Cant wait to go again. Ella wants this year...sean thinks not for a year or two. Not sure if I can wait!

the deer came close to you?? THats so cool. I can imagine that to look really pretty with your big yard and the trees...

yes theres this one deer who comes right to the fence if I put out food. if I move he jumps back, but then he comes back. he is so cute, I recognize him by his antlers and one of his front legs is wider than the other. I will try and take a photo!

will be nice when we have kids, in fact I want to do a bambi mural on the wall in the babies room. and I can pretend they are santas reindeer, it did look lovely with the snow today.

wow sarah, that is awesome.. must be lovely having the snow, and then deers etc, its like a fantasy ! ive only seen deers in the zoo !! lol hope you have loads of fun in england with your family for xmas, not long to go. i think you and mummy are travelling on the same day ?!

wow sarah, that is awesome.. must be lovely having the snow, and then deers etc, its like a fantasy ! ive only seen deers in the zoo !! lol hope you have loads of fun in england with your family for xmas, not long to go. i think you and mummy are travelling on the same day ?!

it is really lovely, when we purchased the house we loved that it backs onto conservation, and we got a slightly bigger garden than most of the new homes around here. we didnt realize there was deer until we moved in! theres also a trail in the back that you can walk on, it goes quite far into the conservation.

but in general I HATE snow. I hate driving in it and how it ruins your whole day as traffic is so bad when its snowing. I have dreams of living somewhere warmer in the winter.

I really hope theres no snowstorms on the days I have to go into toronto for my frozen transfer next month.

preethi I saw on fb you said gemma has a australian passport...so remind me, you are wanting to move there but how come she got an australian passport already?

mummy love your new photos, your girls are so beautiful. lottie has the best eyelashes too!

Preethi its weird for me to think some have never seen deer! Where I live they're all over. Unfortunate ately cars hit them all the time too.

Sarah I also hate snow storms. I've been home a lot more already this winter than normal. I don't trust driving much in the snow with baby kian. It does ruin the whole day when it snows. Unless you are just staying in baking cookies listening to Christmas music. That's the best days for snow! I think Gemma has a passport cuz they're visiting Australia in January, no? They're staying for a couple weeks to assess if they like it?

Preethi its weird for me to think some have never seen deer! Where I live they're all over. Unfortunate ately cars hit them all the time too.

Sarah I also hate snow storms. I've been home a lot more already this winter than normal. I don't trust driving much in the snow with baby kian. It does ruin the whole day when it snows. Unless you are just staying in baking cookies listening to Christmas music. That's the best days for snow! I think Gemma has a passport cuz they're visiting Australia in January, no? They're staying for a couple weeks to assess if they like it?

yes its just she put that 'Our daughter is officially an Aussie now' so Im assuming an aussie passport, not just a visa. Id love to go back there, it was so nice. hopefully next year we will be better financially and if any of my FETs dont work I will take some trips.

I dont bake, but that sounds lovely! I think I will put my Michael Buble Xmas CD on!!!

Her hubby has an Australian passport which would mean Gemma qualifies for one too.

Sarah your place sounds so lovely :cloud9: I miss snow sometimes but not winter if that makes sense lol. Well I miss the mild, blue sky winter days where everything is pristine and white and not too cold. My parents used to go back to Canada for Christmas thinking they'd enjoy 2-3 weeks of winter but nope - one day of it and they've had enough lol.

Her hubby has an Australian passport which would mean Gemma qualifies for one too.

Sarah your place sounds so lovely :cloud9: I miss snow sometimes but not winter if that makes sense lol. Well I miss the mild, blue sky winter days where everything is pristine and white and not too cold. My parents used to go back to Canada for Christmas thinking they'd enjoy 2-3 weeks of winter but nope - one day of it and they've had enough lol.

ahhhh I didnt realize he had one.

and yes it makes perfect sense to miss snow but not winter! I do love the distinct seasons here, but theres just a bit too much snow and it gets a little too cold! when my hubby came over to england the first time for new year he mentioned how grey and dull the sky was and it was then I realized how lovely and bright the sky is in canada in the winter.

how are you feeling? not long now!! wow we wont have any pregnant ladies in this thread very soon. but hopefully only for a couple of weeks, come on snow babies! oh I found out today I dont have to wait a month inbetween my frozen tranfers so thats good. even though its nice to have a month off I would prefer to just get on with it. I want to see asap if any of my frozen are going to work and if not do another fresh cycle.

Well I'm officially term today so it's just a waiting game for the next 5 weeks or less. Still feeling good and starting to think it will be soon - I've told baby any time from Saturday is fine by me lol. And since I've thought all along that baby would be late and was therefore counting on having lots of extra time to prepare I'm finding it strange to deal with the sudden feeling like it could be soon and I'm now nesting like mad to get all the last things finished lol.

Happy Term Natalie :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks Sarah.. I am jealous of my own daughters eyelashes.. they look longer in real life too :rofl: pls share some pics of your snow!!! :flower:

Nikki I'm super excited about Disneyland! Florida must be awesome!!!!

yaaaay! Happy full term NDH!! Goooood luck!

5.5 weeks old:
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3870.jpg

Sarah and Nikki, just as natalie said,my dh is actually british but has an aussie passport as he lived there for six years, so gemma qualifies for a dual passport by descent. she can have both, we just got her aussie one so it would be easier for travelling and if we wanted to move there, 2would be easier as well, a british one is just a paperwork away anyway. xx

Nikki, we live i two different ends of the world, over here you dont get deer. theres no animals walking about all, you may find the odd stray cat, but never a dog.. we live in the city and all the animals are in the zoo..ive seen a deer in the zoo, unfortunately the condition they keep the animals are far from what i would like them to be.. im sure places like australia, canada etc, have a much better system and bigger walking areas, and bigger reserves for the animals, unfortunately trying to fit a zoo in a metropolitan city has not worked very well although its been there for years !!Dubai is starting to get cold now, but will never ever be like canada or the USA. they will never see now, only get to see some downpour in december, as what we define winter here in dubai is just some cold wind, cold enough for us from dubai to get jackets, but probably not cold enough for you guys !.. thats why i love the snow etc.. i dont like rain, but dont get enough winter to enjoy ! xxx

Ndh, HAPPY FULL TERM !!! I CANT wait to see your baby. xxx your baby is due on my dh's birthday,. i will still be here in dubai thankfully to be able to see baby .. FX'D you dont go overdue !!! xxx

It's a really good idea traveling to Australia with her on her Australian passport. We're going to get our baby's Canadian passport first rather than Australian though since neither of us has an Aussie one and I forsee too many complications with two Canadians trying to take an Aussie baby out of (or into) the country lol. When we both get citizenship though we'll do what my parents do and travel to Canada on our Canadian passports and to Australia on our Aussie passports. Yay convenience!

Wow I can't even imagine living somewhere with no wildlife. I'll never be able to live in a metropolitan area for that reason.

Preethi what kind of bugs donyou have? Scary ones I bet being hot there! So you guys don't have squirrels even in the trees? Lol. Stupid question but everywhere my OH travels I'm always asking if they have squirrels. It's comforting to know if a place has them! Then I can picture it better.

I don't understand the whole passport visa thing. I have a passport for a trip I never took but that's it. Never been out of USA.

Happy full term natalie! Better get moving! Any day now. Eeeeeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->