ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

A lakeside cottage sounds fab sarah ! i hope you both are able to have one in the future as dh wanted !x

its been so quiet here lately, so quiet infact that our threadhas gone to the second page of ttc groups and discussions ! xx

hope everyone is ok ! x

we're good! I hope everyone else is too...

Caleb got weighed today, he's now over 5.4kg, or 12lb. lol!

a pic from yesterday that'll make you smile :):
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3904.jpg

I just added a smiling video to my journal too. :)

hi ladies, congratulations to all for getting preg and gl to those still trying. im new to this site and was just looking for some advise really please, i still have the implanon in my arm but i have a appointment to get it removed on thursday, i was just wondering how long till i would ve able to to ttc after removel,
i have had the implant now for 2 years, and for the past 4 month i have not had a period, i am not a first time tryer ttc a i already have 4 amazing children, im just unsure as to the waiting time for the implants hormone will leave my system,
many thanks to all for reading and gl in the funture.x.x.x.x

Hey Roffnamum, good luck ttc #5. I have no advice for you as I don't know anything about implanon. You'd be better off asking in one the general TTC forum. Either make a thread asking or do a forum search for implanon. You'll get a lot more response as there are only a few of us on this thread and I'm not sure anyone used implanon. :shrug:

Well I know it could be weeks yet, but I saw the GP yesterday and she reckons baby will be here by Christmas (her non-doctor guess was late Christmas Eve/early Christmas morning but her doctor guess is that baby will be here before my due date). They don't do internals here until you get to 40 weeks so I don't know what's going on in that regard, but there's something going on anyway as I've been getting period pains and BH the last couple days (haven't had any up until now) and today have low back pain too. I hope it's still at least week away though as DH finally has work lined up for a whole week and it's an hour away and he gets driven to the job site so won't have the car either... lol. Going to have to make my mom my backup birth partner just in case Murphy's law comes into effect this week :haha: She's done work for the whole summer now though so is available if and/or when I need her (be it for the birth or help with a newborn. School isn't back until February and she's never very busy in the first term and has told her schools that she may decline work as she'll have a grandbaby :haha:)

Whew sorry for the essay.

preethi sorry Im just so busy, I leave next tuesday and have a million things to do! I will be back in full force Dec 30 when I get back from my trip!! remind me of your trip dates, and you mummy too.

flying I just love him!! his photos make me smile. You all have beautiful babies, better than the average on here if I may say so!!! (or am I biased :haha:)

NDH so exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance: am popping on here and there to see if any news from you, even if I dont post :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi to everyone else!!

Preethi, sorry about gemma and her eye...Kian has had eye issues since 3 weeks. Even did eye drops and its not cleared.

sarah- ive heard accupuncture helps a lot so hope its a good thing for your FET. so exciting to go on your trip, im jealous! much in need of a trip.....and lake house is our dream too. i want now!

natalie, i hope you get an xmas baby! well, not on christmas, but before it! are you all set up with names and baby stuff bought?

amy- he is really cute and happy! love him

I think when sarah does her FET we will jump back up to first page! lol

Thanks, gemmas eye is an infection indeed he said it may be viral due to the weather, weve got special eye drops that is cream based or something and hope it works out !

NDH.. i hope its the start of something and that you have the baby by xmas !!! :cloud9: FX'D

flying caleb is so cute, im following you on facebook

Sarah, i pray that acupuncture works for you.. cant wait for your FET and you must be so excited about your trip ! im leaving on the 31st night basically the 1st early morning and back on the 20th, i may not have internet access as it does not come with the flat we have booked, so its going to be tough and i will try to access if i can from coffee shops etc.. !

Sarah have a lovely holiday!

Nikki, yes we're pretty well set. Have had our names chosen for quite a while and we have all the really essential stuff anyway. We finally got our carseat yesterday though lol. We had one that we were given from freecycle just in case but it's from the States and not legal to use here so didn't want to have to use it. (also only attachable via seatbelt as the anchor systems are different here, so even if it was legal I wouldn't have felt safe using it). I still haven't finished my sewing projects but the ones I have left aren't ones that *have* to be done before baby is here. They're things like my nursing cover and change mats and wipes case, so I'll be able to complete them long before I'm venturing out into public for long enough periods of time to use them lol. Or else can do without. I got my diaper bag and breast pads and pail liner done which were the really important things.

Finish the sewing now! Before baby! It's taken me 4 weeks to fill sme picture frames. Lol.

Finish the sewing now! Before baby! It's taken me 4 weeks to fill sme picture frames. Lol.

dont feel bad, its taken me 4 years!!! we purchased this house new and its pretty big, so in most rooms we just did some basic furniture (but nice, some ikea stuff) and then we opened the spa and its sucked up all our spare money and so I have done nothing more so its all pretty plain. Being a designer I want to do each room properly, so I havent put up any photos etc and hubby complains all the time! we have so many great photos from different trips that need to go on the wall, but Im not doing it till I have the money to do the whole room.

:hi:

Hope you're all ok.. how are all the gorgeous babies??

Natalie, I'll be keeping an eye out on FB for news!! Thinking of you and wishing you a lovely labour and delivery :thumbup:

Sarah I hope you have a great time here! We're predicted heavy snow tomorrow and that means your family is likely to get it too!! We fly on Sunday and are away for 4 weeks xxx

Sarah I hope you have a great time here! We're predicted heavy snow tomorrow and that means your family is likely to get it too!! We fly on Sunday and are away for 4 weeks xxx

oh no! I hate snow! and england doesnt cope with it well, and my sisters car isnt the greatest in snow. hope its gone by next tuesday till the 30th!

too bad we cant meet up this time, but I bet you are so excited for your trip.

It just hit me that wow, I started this thread Jan 8th and all of you who joined that first month ended up getting pregnant and giving birth, isnt that a miracle? Im trying to forget the part that it didnt happen for me :cry: but I am the oldest by quite a far stretch, so its only common sense it will take me longer. I really hope 2012 is my year [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< and will any of you be joining me TTCing for your next??

I know... it snows here and everything grinds to a halt!! :(

Next visit you plan I'll def arrange to meet up with you for a coffee! I would LOVE for you to meet my hooligan child and her well behaved little sister! :D

:cry: I can't believe it's almost been a year!! 2012 is your year honey! You'll have us all supporting on the sidelines cheering you on!

I will be waiting two years before TTCing again! xx

I am also planning my next TTC journey. I will probably either end my depo when Kristin turns 2 or get my last shot then. I got back on depo at my check-up Tuesday. It will probably take a year to get pregnant again after I stop and then the kids will end up being 3.5 to 4 years apart.

I'm going to keep working on it - just not going to stress if it doesn't get done :)

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/81DB20669B.jpg

My parents' Christmas card this year. I explained to mom after she showed me last night that Kristin will not be believing in Santa. She was stunned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->