ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

flying he is so gorgeous :cloud9: on one of your photos on FB I thought he looked a bit like your hubby, from what I remember from the photos you showed us.

ndh wow any time!!! :happydance: my nieces bday is dec 15 and hubby dec 19 :thumbup:

only 2 weeks till I go home, so weird. got lots of xmas presents to buy still, so that will be fun.

Ive booked an acupuncture session on monday, going to have 2 before I leave then continue when I get back. Im going to do it before and after the transfer, its supposed to really help. Im hoping the fact that I dont have loads of medications pumping through my body and no painful egg retrieval that my body will accept the embryos this time. Im SO happy there will be no break inbetween, so say if 6 of my 8 frosties survive the defrost I will be doing FETs in Jan, Feb, March. [-o<[-o<[-o<

Do they thaw them out just as you go? I dont get how they thaw and then if it doesnt survive, is that month shot?

Do they thaw them out just as you go? I dont get how they thaw and then if it doesnt survive, is that month shot?

they thaw one by one until they have 2 to transfer :thumbup:
their sheet said 75-80% usually survive, and its thought the embies that survive the freeze/defrost process must be strong ones. but the other 2 could have been good but my body rejected them :shrug: wish they knew a little more info on why things fail :dohh:

some clinics say their frozen embryo transfer rate is lower than fresh, others its similar so I will have to ask their stats. Im dealing with a 36% success rate so really the chances are more likely that I will fail each month :nope:. But hopefully if I get 3-4 tries out of the one IVF one set will work. Its still unbelievable to me how I responded....I just dont see those sorts of numbers on here much (so many dont even get any blasts to freeze). but I cant be that happy as what if they start off great then fail, or my body will never take to them. I hope the acupuncture will help, and the generally less stressful frozen cycle.

I hope destressi does the trick. You could be in that percentile! So do they have to start dethawing them far in advance so they have a survivor by the time they need to transfer to you?

I hope destressi does the trick. You could be in that percentile! So do they have to start dethawing them far in advance so they have a survivor by the time they need to transfer to you?

good question I have no idea! I will ask when I go in for my ultrasound, will be going around CD10. I have a feeling its quick, they thawed out hubbies sperm for my IUI on the same day so assume its the same process.

i saw this on FB and thought of you..
https://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

Nikki, it is sooo not a stupid question, we have palm trees in dubai, dubai was and still is a desert but converted into a city with high rise buildings, we have palm trees here and no squirrels .. no nothing, we dont haqve creepy critters, we have the regular houseflies and small black ants.. ive never seen any type of creepy crawlies here which is why hubby says i will struggle when i go to australia,,. even our beaches have the tiniest of fish and maybe the odd very small crab that you may or may not see, which is why i say, we are totally away from wildlife and therefore seeing basic animals like deer, squirrels etc excite me.. !! and i screamed when i went to bali (indonesia ) in dec 2010 and couldnt bear the beaches with some exotic stuff !

sarah, i truly hope that accupuncture works and that you are more relaxede and FX'D that helps in the entire process in jan xxxx hugs .. im excited for you and excited for you to go on holiday and have a great time with your family xx

Sarah I really wanna do that video now. Think my 7 year old will buy t? Lol. I want to make one for both kids.....I think I will! She either still believes or she doesn't. It's all fun anyways. She probably won't mention when she stops believing for fear of less pressies! Lol

Preethi, Dubai really sounds nice with no bugs. My kinda place for sure! I'm terrified of bugs.

I could live with no bugs lol. The number of creepy crawlies here is unreal. I don't know that I could trade it for no wildlife though.

Dad took DH and I to the beach yesterday to get maternity photos taken since between the weather we've been having and not knowing how much longer I'll even be pregnant there aren't going to be many opportunities. We couldn't afford to get any professional ones taken but my dad is quite a good amateur and loves any opportunity to play with his camera lol. These are just the straight untouched images and I haven't managed to cull it down to just my favourites yet but I thought I would share them if anyone is interested. https://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/Maternity Photos/

They look great Natalie! My mom took mine. We couldn't afford to pay anyone either.

natalie WoW I love them! I LOVE #7 and #33 and I have that Precious Moment Present figuring also! Ella gave it to me for Mother's Day when she was like 2-3. How sweet:) you look so cute and tiny even!

Nikki, my mom just gave me that figurine at my baby shower - my dad bought it for her when I was born and she passed it on to me :cloud9:

Sheryl did you find it awkward at all having the photos done with your mom? I would have liked a few bare bump pics (not for public viewing) but was too embarrassed to have my dad taking them. I'm really pleased with what we did get though. Neither of us is very photogenic so I would have been thrilled to get even 10 decent pictures.

Natalie I think they are lovely pics! You certainly suit pregnancy! Your Dad captured some lovely tender moments there!

I hope everyone is well! xxxxx

Sarah... not sure if you're still watching X Factor... but did you see what happened at the last show? I saw the results last night! :O I must be honest... I don't like Nicole much anyway, I always fast forward through her comments, but really thought she should have made a choice!

Natalie, lovely pics... theyre so precious, youll have a lovely album to look at later.. xxx :cloud9:

Hope all of you are doing well and preppin up for xmas !!

Nikki, my mom just gave me that figurine at my baby shower - my dad bought it for her when I was born and she passed it on to me :cloud9:

Sheryl did you find it awkward at all having the photos done with your mom? I would have liked a few bare bump pics (not for public viewing) but was too embarrassed to have my dad taking them. I'm really pleased with what we did get though. Neither of us is very photogenic so I would have been thrilled to get even 10 decent pictures.

No, it wasn't awkward at all. I had like 7 dress changes so we were more focused on get dressed, take pictures, repeat.

Gemma has developed an eye infection.. today ...shes got yellow stuff coming out of her eyes... thank god we have a doctors appointment tomorrow.. x

hi everyone :flower:
been so busy, yesterday we drove 2.5 hours there and 2.5 hours back up north to a new lakeside community. hubby has dreams one day about owning a cottage so we wanted to go see what was happening up there for fun. then this morning just had acupuncture for the first time with a woman who has lots of experience with fertility so Im so excited. she is going to calm my body down for the FET, will be going 2x a week and the day before and after the blast transfer. and now we are leaving to drive down to buffalo to go get some xmas presents!

ndh: love the photos, you both look so cute and I think you look lovely pregnant. where was that shot?

preethi: aww hope that clears up soon

mummy: YES Im watching, I will post my thoughts later, was so annoyed!!!

xxx

Babyhopes - hope gemma's eye clears soon. :hugs:

We had our 6 week check-ups today which both went well. And Logan had his 6 week vaccinations. Thankfully it's 4 more weeks before we have to go again - was not fun, and now he's fussy poor baby.

Aww Preethi sorry to hear about Gemma's eye :( I hope it clears up soon :hugs:

Sarah, the photos were taken at one of the local beaches here, as well as the lighthouse. There are 8 beaches in town but the one we went to is probably the best for photos.

A lakeside cottage sounds lovely :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->