ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sarah- for some reason photo projects give me anxiety as I fear I will not be able to choose ever which ones to showcase, so then I dont do it. I have had one of those collage frames thats huge for about 3 years...and had not ever filled it. LOL. Now I finally just filled it with the professional pics we got in october with Kian and Ella and Sean and I.

I believe your time is soon Sarah...just be patient. NOT easy, I know i know.....I plan to start TTC again (MAYBE) in october or maybe december of next year.....so about a year away for me. I hafta decide if i want to!

Sheryl- but your mom did the same w u in regards to santa, didnt she? im surprised she is so shocked!

its sheryls inlaws who do the no santa thing. its quite amusing that she happened to have picked that outfit though, hope she wasnt too shocked!

ooh how exciting ny :happydance:

Yeah, my parents put gifts were from Santa the entire time I lived with them through high school.

Sheryl, we never did the Santa thing growing up but there were always gifts from Santa under our tree every year anyway lol. And the dog. :haha: My mom still does Santa gifts and has no idea why as she's never been particularly fond of Santa (though she has no problem with Father Christmas :shrug:) She knows we won't be doing Santa though.

Oh my mom bought the cutest gender neutral newborn outfit yesterday. It's blue shorts with a white outline of Australia on the bum and the words "100% cute made with lots of love" and the t-shirt says "Made in Australia with love" on the front. Can't remember the picture. It's adorable lol.

Awww that sounds like a cute outfit!!!

Been having such a rough day with Kian today. I just decided to $@*% it and I made him a bottle and poured a glass of wine. It made me feel icky, now im queasy and no less frustrated and Kian is still crying. Sigh. What a day, I will be so happy when its over.

*sigh* NY. I am watching Kristin lay in her crib on her monitor. Not sure if this will be better than the swing but she's quiet?

Hope it works. OH would allow him to sleep in his swing each night at the beginning if I let him. I just didn't wanna get too much in the habit.

We had her in her swing for 2 weeks with it rocking and figured out she's just fine with it still. I ended up moving her to her swing because she wouldn't settle and I'm paranoid. She's crying in her swing but she will calm down soon.

cute xmas card pic sheryl.
Mummy, enjoy your trip!
Sarah, really hope 2012 is your year :dust:
not sure when we'll ttc again but not likely to be next year, probable the year after.

Been having such a rough day with Kian today. I just decided to $@*% it and I made him a bottle and poured a glass of wine. It made me feel icky, now im queasy and no less frustrated and Kian is still crying. Sigh. What a day, I will be so happy when its over.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just had a great video chat with Preethi on Skype. Gemma is such an angel! You ladies should add us if you Skype! I am sheryl.behr. I will let Preethi give out her name if you want hers.

Ny, hope you have a better day ahead.. xx :hugs: sarah, we will probably start ttcing next year after gemma turns one in august or maybe a little before not sure, doc says we need to wait a year because of the c section. xxx
sarah, i pray that 2012 is the year for you. xxx :hugs:

Mummy, have an amazing 4 weeks in SA, hope you enjoy your trip !!

as for skype, i am known as batemanpd. it was nice to have a video chat and finally pu a voice to the name and face ! xx sarah, ive added you.. as for nikki, there are so many nicole pages, i didnt know which one you were ! xx

lol preethi I dont even know if I have a skype account, will ask my hubby if he made one otherwise its someone with the same name!! and thats so exciting that you might try again next year xxx

been so busy, wont be on here much before I leave on tuesday but will come on and say goodbye :flower:

lol sarah, i added your email address to find you and only one name came up as sarahnosek. dont know if thats you !

anyhow, hope you are all enjoying your weekend and prepping up for xmas !

i see another tiffany jewellery bag under the xmas tree( first one i got was diamond earrings for my bday) and want to open it but i cant !!! guess hubby is being generous ! and this is probably the reason why he asked me to tone down on the shopping this week ! lol

im leaving christmas night to india until the 27th and then back on 27th midnight, for our anniversary on the 28th and dh's bday on the 29th... i got him a drivers experienced on the race circuit in an aston martin vantage, here in dubai, he wanted that a while ago and must have forgotten about it ! xx

hope all of you enjoy your holidays and the festive season !

Happy holidays tomorrow to catherine ! xx :hugs:

:hi:
Thanks Preethi.

Just wanted to wish you all a fabulous festive season with your loved ones! :flower:

We'll be back in mid Jan,, hope to catch up with you then, otherwise you can get me on FB xxxx

Big hugs from me and the girls xxxxxx

lol sarah, i added your email address to find you and only one name came up as sarahnosek. dont know if thats you !

anyhow, hope you are all enjoying your weekend and prepping up for xmas !

i see another tiffany jewellery bag under the xmas tree( first one i got was diamond earrings for my bday) and want to open it but i cant !!! guess hubby is being generous ! and this is probably the reason why he asked me to tone down on the shopping this week ! lol

im leaving christmas night to india until the 27th and then back on 27th midnight, for our anniversary on the 28th and dh's bday on the 29th... i got him a drivers experienced on the race circuit in an aston martin vantage, here in dubai, he wanted that a while ago and must have forgotten about it ! xx

hope all of you enjoy your holidays and the festive season !

Happy holidays tomorrow to catherine ! xx :hugs:

ok hubby must have added that....thats my married name. i will have to figure out how to work it. can you do a group skype, that would be funny for a couple of us to chat.

mummy safe trip and talk to you in january, big kisses to your lovely girls xxxxxxx

yes you can do group chats sarah but you cant see many videos, video calls can only be done when two people chat, but you can have a conference of voice calls with other members ! xx

Here's a pic of logan in his cherub tree cloth nappy (the main type we'll be using), as well as 2 pics of him in a cloth nappy that a forum friend had specially made for him and sent to me :D
Been using disposables up until now, with the exception of one really hot day on which i used cloth. But used cloth the whole day today and really loving it so far!

Just saw a pic of him at 5 weeks and another of him taken today at 7 weeks - can't believe how much my baby has grown and filled out these last 2 weeks!

And we had our first really big definite smile yesterday :D

Attachments

• cherubtree 7weeks(b).jpg
    cherubtree 7weeks(b).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
  • logan nappy.jpg
    logan nappy.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
  • rainbow butt4.jpg
    rainbow butt4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
just wanted to come online as its hubbies bday tomorrow and then I leave on tuesday and wont be online till the new year....merry christmas to you all, Im so happy that you all got your wish this year and have your lovely bubs to spend christmas with. thank you for listening to my ttc ramblings and please say a little prayer for me over the holiday season that I dont have to wait much longer. will catch up with everyone in the new year, safe trips for all who are travelling xxxx

p.s ndh, havent heard from you so good luck with everything, you might be in labour right now! xxxxxxxxx

NDH's latest post was 10 minutes ago so I doubt she's in labor. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->