ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Just had a busy weekend is all.

Happy birthday to your hubby Sarah and have a great time with your family this Christmas :) I hope your holiday is nice and relaxing so your body is able to be the perfect environment for your frosties when you get back :hugs:

It could still be weeks yet til I have the baby, but as it could also be soon I've made arrangements for Amy to update you guys as without my iPod (don't know if I mentioned on here that I killed it a few weeks ago :() I won't be able to update on BnB and I won't be updating on FB until I'm home. So I'll text updates to Amy for her to update both here and on my journal.

I don't want anything said on facebook until after I'm home and update myself though. (But if Sarah is still on holidays someone can PM her the news on FB as I think she said she wouldn't be on BnB til she gets back)

Sarah, happy birthday to your dh ... hope you both have a wonderful day of celebration x

Sarah, happy xmas and new year, have a fabulous time in the UK with your family and it will do you some good to relax and prepare for the transfer in Jan xxx :hugs: enjoy xx

NDH, no worries will be waiting for your updates or amy updates .. hope you pop soon !! x

Hello lovelies!

Preethi, that is really funny that there are so many Nicole Pages in this world! I never knew! My email is [email protected] that helps? Im like sarah, not so sure how to work skype. OH taught me before when he was traveling a lot and its been over a year since ive used it. I never thought about it, sounds fun!

Natalie- cant wait for the update and I really really wanna know what your baby is. Super exciting !

Sarah- hope you have an awesome awesome trip. That sounds soo fun. I heard UK is really really festive. Along with Germany. I really want to go to Germany for xmas some year. I have famly there and apparently its the best holiday place ever! Well, my mom says so, and she is German, so probably biased.

Mummy- good luck on yoru travels also, with 2 little ones, you are so brave!

Hope the others are doing well on here. I will check your journals out !

I have been trying desperately to get Christmas shopping done, and not really doing so well! Also, wanted to bake about 5 diff kinda of cookies. So far ive done only sugar cookie cut outs and we didn't frost them yet. Wow. We also did a gingerbread house and a couple xmas crafts but im soooooooo behind. And yet, here I am, sitting with a sleeping baby on my lap doing nothint that needs to be done. Sigh.

Oh wow nikki, i didnt know you were half german -american.. !! i wouldnt have guessed ! xx

the cookies sound like fun, bet its different when you have xmas with a grown up daughter and a baby etc, we just have gemma and she wont know or appreciate anything yet, and my family is not christian so its different, dh's family are in the UK, so were pretty alone, and xmas is not great here, weve got a tree and both our presents under it, but thats about it ! x

ill add you on skype, hope you get to bake more of those yummy cookies ! xx

Preethi you can add me on skype too. I haven't been on it in ages but once baby gets here it'll be near constant I'm sure as my computer illiterate grandma learned how to use skype for the express purpose of seeing the baby :haha: My skype name is n-dawn

Nikki, Germany is really lovely. I spent about 5 days there which really isn't long enough but I had a wonderful time. Would love to go back for longer some time. Sounds like you've been busy with your baking! I haven't done anything this year lol. I'm just pleased that I got a few decorations up :rofl:

My mom was born in germany and i've never even been there! Its super pathetic....oh crap, I think Kian just pooped through his sleeper. Awesome!!!

Kristin did that this week in her swing aka bed. She has had 4 poopies today and Daddy hasn't had to change any of them.

It's super easy Amy. I only used it to video chat but I leave it logged in now.

Well unless baby arrives tomorrow it looks like Sheryl is the only one to make it to term and not go past the due date from this thread. Baby seems quite comfortable lol. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and will be offered a sweep so maybe that will get things moving. :shrug: I don't mind going overdue, but with DH officially on holidays for another week it would be nice if baby did come early enough to get some quality time in.

Come on baby, let's get moving! How you feeling! Happy late birthday also. Hope it was wonderful.

It's so strange that you would think my experience would be the norm and yet here I'm the exception.

happy due date for tomorrow ndh! Hope baby arrives nice and soon!

You have his birthday on your Skype account. :( I knew his birthday was around this time but didn't know when yours was.

Happy Due Date Natalie!!!! :dance: Baby... you can come anytime now... really... dying to know who you are! :D

Happy Birthday to Preethi's hubby! and to Sarah's hubby?? (the other day) Sorry I've missed a lot! Hope you're all okay! :flower:

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"