ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Leftover bumps are a bit of a sore subject. I was 138 pre-pregnancy and am down to 129 and have been for a while. My tummy still looks like jello though. :( I have been back in my pre-pregnancy jeans for over a month though. Pics in spoiler so they won't take up too much space.

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/44137E8658.jpg 6 weeks prego

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/24B57B536D.jpg now

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/308810_539594911493_118200218_30646415_251538193_n.jpg 37 weeks

sheryl that doesnt look bad at all! its amazing to think where does all that skin go.

I should do another pic too... I'm overweight and have never ever showed off my tummy (until I had a bump to show off! lol!) so I really don't care what my tummy does! It's squishy and sags a bit now, but it's never been firm abs! lol.

The skin is still there. :( I think that pic is at a good angle. When I look down I see a little pillow where there used to be a flat stomach when it was sucked in.

Yep, I have an overhang. Weight wise im fantastic, but the body image is horrible. Its not just me either, Ella is so honest and pure, but she mentions my bump still being there. No filter on that child! I have started to try and work out but im not really good at it....Its hard to get rid of the flub that hangs!

Thanks for the comment on the video. I was so happy to make him laugh like that, just swells my heart:)

I hope you are feeling good and acu went well!

Sheryl- I think you look good, are you working out a bunch? Or is it all from breast feeding?

NDH- I am going to check out your journal:)

It's all breast feeding. I would take her for walks but it's way too bright for her even though it's winter and she squints the entire time when we walk to the mailbox.

can you put the canopies up together? like the infant seat one and then the stroller one...on ours they meet so no sun would get in.

There's no sun in when I combine them but I feel like that defeats the purpose of taking her with me. :(

I lost all my pg weight by the end of the first week - I only gained a total of 7kg and that was all purely pg-related. I've never had a flat tummy, it's always been squidgy and podgy, so not real change there either. I pretty much look the same as I did pre-pg.

ive not lost 4 kg from after the section, but ive lost none of the weight and ive got the weight, stretchmarks, and the big jelly belly.. its ugly.. lol

Sarah, fx'dddddddddddd xxx

so just got back from our hotel trip and did a frer......have a real squinter of a 2nd line :happydance: well wont get too excited as I had faint lines last time on frer but this time no trigger so it would be beanie. it doesnt show up on a photo unless I darken it, and hubby cant see it (he gets annoyed with me asking, I asked him to look 4 times as I couldnt believe he couldnt see it. finally he said he saw something faint. he has terrible eyesight even with contacts in!!). this morning was bfn but definitely a little something now....please please get darker [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Ooooooooooh Sarah that's awesome news! Come on beanie... stick stick stick! :dust:

Belly's... well I have a huge belly that I'm working on getting down! My first weigh in is in 2 days. I know I've lost... I just have no clue how much. Hoping to be more than 2lb's for my first week/

good luck Sarah!

omg sarah, its 4:50am in the morning and apart from heating gemmas milk, ive come here to check on updates from you. !! im soooooo excited, sounds awesome... hoping the coming two three days darkens the line xxx :kiss:

Wow a faint line is exxxcccciting! Do another tomorrow morning? I will be checking! Hope it darkens...that would be truly amazing~

here it is, I couldnt see the line in the photo (darker in real life) so I had to darken it for you to see anything. please let it get darker! this is the first faint line Ive ever ever had (when Ive not had the trigger) so I know its all beany. Im just nervous it wont get darker but at least something is trying to implant

Attachments

• 4dp5dt.jpg
    4dp5dt.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 13
Fab!!! It may take 2-3 days to darken, just cuz I think the HCG gets stronger every 3 days?? So dont be alarmed if not darker tomorrow! But that faint line seems to be right on target to how far after transfer you are dont you think? This is crazy cool!

Fab!!! It may take 2-3 days to darken, just cuz I think the HCG gets stronger every 3 days?? So dont be alarmed if not darker tomorrow! But that faint line seems to be right on target to how far after transfer you are dont you think? This is crazy cool!

yes I think its quite early, but on here people seem to start getting BFPs from today 4dp or tomorrow 5dp....I suppose when you know exactly when you 'ovulated' people tend to get earlier bfps, not the 14dpo ones or later. Someone had also mentioned that hcg is slower to rise in FETS, perhaps as it has to expand after being defrosted? Id never heard that but googled it and found a dr saying the same thing. after what happened last time I wont get excited until the beta, which is saturday, results sunday [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Idk to look too positively as thats not my style (lol), but can you really get a chemical 2 months in a row?!?!? Im sure you can, but doubt that would ahppen!~ OR hope not at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->