ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I can see the line in the original! So hopeful for you Sarah!!

Idk to look too positively as thats not my style (lol), but can you really get a chemical 2 months in a row?!?!? Im sure you can, but doubt that would ahppen!~ OR hope not at least.

yes definitely could happen, if the blast is not a good one it could attempt to do something then die off or if the lining conditions are not good. Im hoping at least 2 or 3 of the blasts are good ones, just have to find them! really hoping this is the one [-o<[-o<[-o<

hubby can see the line now that its dried and he has his glasses on :dohh::haha:

ahhh, well hope the last chemical just got you ready for this one to be good. least you know somethng is trying in there. think calm, happy implantation thoughts!!!!!

so I took another test and the 2nd line came up much faster this time and is already darker than the one from 4pm :happydance: even my blind hubby could see this 2nd line straight away!

hope tomorrow its even darker, I found last time my evening urine was stronger than morning so we will see.

Im not getting excited until I see a really dark line, but Im hopeful

attaching an untweeked and tweeked....

Attachments

• 4dp5dt_11pm.jpg
    4dp5dt_11pm.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 18
I can see tgat one from my phone even. Exciting!

i can see the line on the 11pm's!
Hope bean sticks and the lines get darker! :dust:

omg!!!!!! That is a line!!!!! And you know you can ONLY get a line once it's implanted, cos before then it's just floating about and not actually connected to your blood stream to cause your body to get the hormones... So YAY! Oh YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I'm seeing lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: oh please let's have you pregnant and giving birth in 2012!!!

Keeping everything crossed honey!!! xxx

thanks everyone :kiss:
got a better line this morning, Im quite happy with it for 5dp5dt/10dpo. its darker than in the photo :happydance:

thanks flying, this is the first time I have lines on my own (last time it was hard to know what was trigger) so its exciting....but Im guarding my heart until the beta.

mummy omg I love the new photos, she is so cute and looks just like big sis!

Attachments

• 5dp5dt_3.jpg
    5dp5dt_3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 10
that's a very definite line! i can see it even without clicking on the attachment to make it bigger!

oh hun... thanks so much :flower: I'm praying that these lines keep on getting darker for you!! :hugs: I agree with Huggles... that line is clear as day!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
this is actually my 24th month of trying, as we started Feb 2010 in australia. but as I didnt start tracking ovulation etc until sept I say thats my official. but this is actually my 24th month of trying with no protection.

sarah that 8am line is the best one yet !!!!!!!!! OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU.............:kiss: praying this is it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow I think that is the most beautiful pic ive seen in a long time!! Hoping and praying this beta proves what we all hope.

thanks everyone, I feel the love lol :kiss:

ny sorry to hear you are having a hard time with kians crying. but look at him, he is soooooo cute!!

urghh I have so much work to do and all I want to do it come on here and pee on sticks :haha:

so I was going to test today @ 4pm and 11pm so I can compare to yesterdays. but I couldnt hold my pee in for another hour, so took a test at 3pm instead of 4pm :haha: theres definitely a nice pink 2nd line, no mistaking it, yikes!!! slightly darker than this mornings, (this mornings seems darker than when I did it, I suppose it darkens as it dries). I cant put a photo up right now, but will tonight when I do the 11pm :happydance: [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

So excited. Stick little blast stick! :dust::dust::dust:

Yay! This is how my BFP was.....during that day, the later it got, the darker it got! This is sounding great! I cannot wait for the beta to see how high they are! Its so fun to pee on sticks when u see a line! Maybe tomorrow try the digi? Idk much about them if its too soon or whatever.

Thanks, I agree that he is so fricken cute. But a verry tough baby! I am at a loss with this one. Maybe its me? Idk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->