ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I'll been too nervous to do a digital yet, as the words not pregnant would ruin my buzz!! I suppose if my lines get really dark, like the same as the control line, I would.

Oh man... I'm trying to not get too excited... but it's freeeeeeeking hard! :yipee: Please please please be a good beany and stick fr your Mum! :dust:

my line wasnt as dark for a long time and my digi said pregnant. just an fyi.

heres my lines from 3pm, looks even better in real life
:happydance:[-o<

Attachments

• 5dp5dt_4.jpg
    5dp5dt_4.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 5dp5dt_5.jpg
    5dp5dt_5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 11
omg! Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit lady; you are pregnant! Look at those lines! There is no way those lines can be mistaken, and there's no way they are anything but pregnancy!!!!!!!

I know you're trying not to get excited too much, but YOU ARE PREGNANT! YAY! And yes, there is still a very real chance that something will happen and it'll all end, this time, but if that DOES happen, just think about the fact this here proves it's totally possible you'll be preg. There is no issue with your body accepting the blast, nor any problem with the blast implanting or anything; and you still have 7 more to try out if this one turns out to not be the right one later. And if that happens, you know it CAN happen! Cos look; it IS happening! YAY!!

I'm totally doing a wee dance right now! Caleb thinks it's fun! YAY!

omg! Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit lady; you are pregnant! Look at those lines! There is no way those lines can be mistaken, and there's no way they are anything but pregnancy!!!!!!!

I know you're trying not to get excited too much, but YOU ARE PREGNANT! YAY! And yes, there is still a very real chance that something will happen and it'll all end, this time, but if that DOES happen, just think about the fact this here proves it's totally possible you'll be preg. There is no issue with your body accepting the blast, nor any problem with the blast implanting or anything; and you still have 7 more to try out if this one turns out to not be the right one later. And if that happens, you know it CAN happen! Cos look; it IS happening! YAY!!

I'm totally doing a wee dance right now! Caleb thinks it's fun! YAY!

thank you very much :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss: I was totally prepared for it to take months as I was doing single embryo transfers, so I wont be too crushed if it doesnt end up being the one. but so far so good! I can only take each day at a time, and those are bloody good lines for 10dpo if I do say so myself!!!! :happydance:

Really good lines! I would be damn proud of those lines!

Mummy- look at our avatars, the babies look like they're in the same pose!

those lines are definitely getting darker! :dance:
i don't think it's too early for a digi - mine came up pregnant 2-3 when i was still getting dodgy lines on hpt's that only showed up after 5 min.

Oh My God!

Sarah I am literally bouncing in my seat!! Fantastic lines! I say take the plunge and do a digi! Those lines mean you are preggers hun! I know 2 years of no lines makes this hard to believe... but the 28th will bring good news...have faith honey!!

Nikki... oh wow... so they are! Kian is such a cutie... I do think this thread has been blessed with gorgeous kiddiewinks... soon to be joined by another! :yipee:

SARAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG im looking at it now, and i cant believe my eyes !! you are OFFICIALLY PREGNANT.. LIKE FLYING SAYS, there is no denying that strong 3pm line !!!!!!!!! OMG, WE DO HAVE A BABY ON BOARD..... THE LAST ONE... OMG... DO TAKE A DIGI , IM DYING to see those words.... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk !!!!!! @:kiss:

:holly: congratulations my dear, to me, those lines are so clear, i would say you are defo PREGGERS !!! XXX

heres my lines from this morning, I woke up at 5am dying for a pee so did it then!! they are definitely getting darker.

I spent $60 on frer in buffalo at the weekend....was so happy as they were $10 for 3 tests, where they are $17 for 2 here in canada! so I got 6 boxes! good job as Im using 3 a day :haha: I will probably by a digital on friday or saturday.

:happydance:[-o<[-o<[-o<

Attachments

• 6dp5dt_1.jpg
    6dp5dt_1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 6dp5dt_2.jpg
    6dp5dt_2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm just a little excited for you

sorry for the smileys that didn't work!!?? not sure why!

mummy the smilies do the same thing for me when I do lots of them!

lol I just found a Clearblue Digital in my cupboard....said expired Sept 2011 (I must have purchased it when I started) and so did it for you guys..... and it says.....

drumroll please.........

Pregnant 1-2!!!

I tried to take a photo on my temp phone but it says insert sd card to take a photo :shrug: will have to wait till hubby comes home and upload!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT AND I CANT WAIT TO SHARE YOUR JOURNEY WITH YOU... CANT WAIT.. for all the ok, not morning sickness, but the bloating, the back aches, the achey feet, the lovely kicks, the glowing face, all the facial hair i got.. lol (hope that dosent happen to you) , the baby shopping !!! the showers and everything till the end, and more... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk :headspin: I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW... I recall telling you this would be your month, and i just kinda had that feeling it was going to happen after last months ordeal !!! .. omg sarah, i dont know what to say, i dont want to go to bed right now, i just want everything to start already !! CAN you tell im a BIT EXCITED.. !!

Praise God , you have really done it Sarah! Omg I am crying in happiness for you! Congratulations. This has been a long time coming! But soooooooo worth our wait:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->