ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

thanks ladies! I felt the same way for everyone of your bfps :cry: I do hope that this is meant to be, but if not I do have 7 frosties left and like Flying said at least I know something can happen, finally! theres been a few signs from my dad that I dont want to talk about now but I will tell you if theres a heartbeat! he is either sending me signs to say this is your month, or letting me know everything will be ok. My last period was Jan 3, which was his birthday and our wedding date so that has started this cycle off nicely.

if this is meant to be it only took 13 months from when I started my thread, and at least I got pregnant the same month our last baby was born.

:kiss:

oh I'm tearing up!!! Congratulations Sarah... you're pregnant! :yipee: I'm so thrilled for you! Words can not express how pleased I am for you! Bless your heart for sticking with us all while we all fell pregnant around you! It couldn't have been easy.... but we will surely all be here every step of the way through every niggle and cramp and amazing feeling that comes with pregnancy!

BIG BIG BIG hugs and hopefully when you're next in the UK I can give you a proper one!!!! :kiss:

:headspin: wohoo! Congrats sarah! :wohoo:

mummy - they smileys that go over a line break don't work if the code is broken by the line break. You need to count how many smileys on one line., then hit enter and do the next lot of smileys on a new line (does that make sense?)

oh I'm tearing up!!! Congratulations Sarah... you're pregnant! :yipee: I'm so thrilled for you! Words can not express how pleased I am for you! Bless your heart for sticking with us all while we all fell pregnant around you! It couldn't have been easy.... but we will surely all be here every step of the way through every niggle and cramp and amazing feeling that comes with pregnancy!

BIG BIG BIG hugs and hopefully when you're next in the UK I can give you a proper one!!!! :kiss:

yes I hope your are not traveling next time Im home! I might come home in the summer.
I was actually very happy for each of your bfps, I know some people on here have a hard time with that but I never did. However just a few weeks ago I was feeling sad as everyone on here including a bunch of the over 35s had their bfps and I was starting to wonder if it would ever happen.
yikes!!! I always wondered what it would feel like and right now its just surreal.

Im praying that this bean is a sticky one - so exxited for you my friend!

I know it was heading this way yesterday but this is stuill the best news to wake up to! One friend haz a baby overnight anf another had s positive digi :happydance: youre not eveb PUPO anymore but actually pregnant!

:headspin: wohoo! Congrats sarah! :wohoo:

mummy - they smileys that go over a line break don't work if the code is broken by the line break. You need to count how many smileys on one line., then hit enter and do the next lot of smileys on a new line (does that make sense?)

Thank you honey! Makes perfect sense! Hope Logan is doing okay! Been thinking of you all evening! :hugs:

yes I hope your are not traveling next time Im home! I might come home in the summer.
I was actually very happy for each of your bfps, I know some people on here have a hard time with that but I never did. However just a few weeks ago I was feeling sad as everyone on here including a bunch of the over 35s had their bfps and I was starting to wonder if it would ever happen.
yikes!!! I always wondered what it would feel like and right now its just surreal.

I hope we're not travelling either! Your Mum will be thrilled by the news! Are you waiting till the Beta's to tell her? Or going to wait a bit longer? Have you thought about that yet? Gosh... this is so exciting!!!

omg Sarah! I'm tearing up too! This is amazing! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!! What does DH think? It's SUCH a surreal feeling, but you ARE preg! You really really are! There's actually a tiny human, being made inside you RIGHT NOW! It has happened! It CAN happen! You have done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bounce*

mummy I told my mummy aleady! she was there every step of the way for the last fiasco, and so she is being very cautious. she is 72 and Im not sure her eyesight is that great and she wasnt sure if the lines looked darker than last time! so I think she is waiting till beta. I think she worries about me being too upset if something happens but I keep telling her Im ok, Ive come so far that I can deal with anything.

flying hubby seems very happy and taking it in his stride and probably waiting for the beta too. he phoned me today to tell me he was very proud of me so that was nice. he is a typical man though, he was getting annoying with that first test at 3pm on 4dp as I kept asking him to look as I could see something and he couldnt. meanwhile Im thinking hello, we have been trying for this for 2 years look at the damn line as many times as I ask! he didnt rush home to look at my lines yesterday or anything. but I know if we see a heartbeat on the ultrasound he will cry as he is a gentle soul.

it IS so surreal, I was just thinking that its either a tiny boy or a girl, thats just crazy. and someone on here said happy and healthy 9 months to me and I was thinking I cant believe someone is saying that to ME!

:happydance: :kiss:

ok so heres my tests from today, not sure if I will test anymore before sundays results [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Attachments

• 6dp5dt_3.jpg
    6dp5dt_3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
well ya can't get much more definite than that without the beta hun! YAY!!!!!!!

Those digis look amazing................... isnt it simply amazing to read the actual words.. i could easily be addicted to POAS if it meant i would get to read those words everytime..
i can understand your mums point of view and believe you when you tell it could be your dad as only YOU will know that.. and some people do sometimes get feelings like that.. xxx

cant wait for a report on saturday or sunday confirming what we already know so that you can shout from the rooftops... oh please stick lil bean, your mummy has been through hell and back and waited every so patiently for you.. xxx

good morning.. have a lovely day.. ! from dubai ! x

I feel like I have missed so much the past few days when I haven't checked in.

Congratulations Sarah!! I know you have waited very patiently for it to be your turn while we all had ours. It's such a great feeling to hold your precious little baby in your arms. :)

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428057_551804438503_118200218_30689659_376867847_n.jpg
This was taken this morning. She did fall asleep while eating but that's her hand, not boob.

That Digi is a beautiful sight!! :dust: for a sticky baby bean Sarah!!! and yes... a happy and healthy 9 months to you! :dance:

That's lovely that you've told your Mum.. I bet she can't wait till Sunday either! :) I completely get your Dad's involvement! :hugs: We'd suffered a miscarriage before Lottie but when pregnant with Lottie, our due date was almost to the day of my Gran's passing a few years previous. I felt she was looking down on me and that this pregnancy would be just fine. It also made me believe it had to be a girl so I could name her after my Gran (that's where the Marion comes from)! So yeah... I hope your Dad is smiling down on you right now! I'm sure he'd be thrilled hun! :hugs:

My hubby sends his congratulations... I've spoken of you all as my friends in the international thread! :D He couldn't believe that Sarah who had started the thread was the one person to not fall pregnant last year, so he's also very pleased for you hun! :haha:

Sheryl... your little lady is very cute! :cloud9:

Beautiful digi Sarah! :dance::dance::dance:

Looking forward to Sunday's beta to hear the official number :kiss:

awww thats nice mummy, but did you tell him I was ancient compared with most of you :rofl: I have men in england and dubai who Ive never met happy for me, its wild!!

urghhh these next 3 days are going to go s-l-o-w

i used thanks for "like" lol

its when you want a day to come real fast that you feel like time has stopped !! i know how you feel xxxx please take some rest.. your officially starting first tri ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->