ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Oh that pregnancy test is aweseom! Better lines than I got early! Just think if you would have transferred 2...LOL

I know, I would be thinking it was twins. I think they are good lines for 11dpo. *sigh* is it sunday yet?
ny those pics of kian swimming made me melt, something so cute about his little body in the water, and I love his facial expressions too!!! I do think this thread has the cutest kids :cloud9:

lol.. he does know you're a little older than most of us... but not by much!! :hugs:

Please would Sunday hurry on up??? I'm very ready for a booby party!! :haha:

YES YOU. FIRST TRI,.. XXX im ready for a boobie party too, sundays betas are just an official confirmation of the same, so you are still allowed to be super psyched. ! xxx

Omg Sarah your test pics have made me cry! :cry: Congratulations my love, this one is going to be sticky!! :dust:

Hello everyone else :wave: Sorry to have barged in like this!

Sarah they look like great lines to me, fx'd for fab betas, which they will be :thumbup: xxxx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

fx'd for sunday's betas! So cool how just as the last of us has now given birth, the first one is now pg so we can start all over again instead of closing the thread after the year is finished!

sheryl - lovely pic of kristin!

we've been camped out at the hospital the last 3 days as logan developed adenovirus gastro. Back home now though and he is doing much better. Just need to be careful as he is still contagious and the virus is still there, even though he seems better (mostly due to the lactose-free milk he's temporarily on). I'm sick of hospitals now - first 3 days for a uti 2 weeks ago, now 3 days for gastro. Please let that be the end of it.
On a funny note, the hospital that we go to gives a free blanket as a gift when you leave. As we've now been there 3 times with logan (jaundice, uti, gastro), we now have 3 of their blankets LoL. Going to have to start picnicking soon so we can use them!

wow huggles you have been through it :hugs: how do you cope? that must be so hard, seeing your lil man in the hospital. but I bet he gets great care. thats cute about the blankets! hope he pulls through very quickly :flower:

thanks everyone....I cant comprehend a booby party right now until I hear those numbers!! Im just guarding my heart a bit, just incase. one day at a time. Its snowing here today, first time in a while. I will be going for my beta 9am tomorrow morning! hoping the the earlier I go the earlier the results will be on sunday!!

Huggles you should make a big huge blanket out of all of them sewed together! hhah. Glad he is home and doing well. Do you think you had it and passed it on to him?

Who will be pregnant again within the next 9 months to drag on the cycle once Sarah is done? lol .

haha ny - the blanket would be huge! The blankets they give are a fair size, possibly big enough to just cover a single bed. Boring grey colour. But i reckon they'd be good picnic blankets.

Sarah - not sure how i'm coping to be honest. I'm so exhausted right now i'm struggling to function. And i have a stinking headache from exhaustion. With the uti he had a heplock in his hand for IV antibiotics - he screamed so bad when they did it (they had to do both hands as it didn't work in the first hand) he turned completely purple and vomited all his milk up. That was horrible to watch. With the adenovirus this time he had a nasogastric tube - thankfully that went in fairly easily and he only cried as they were taping it to his cheek - loads better than the previous time. But yes, he does get good care when he's in there and that's what matters. They make him all better and well again.
He seems to actually quite enjoy it once all the horrible stuff is finished - always lies there looking very happy and chatting away! Sometimes i think he gets sick just for a change of scenery!

Lol I agree. Kian can be horrendous all day and makes me not want to go anywehre, but if I do muster up the strength and go to my mom's he is fine. Little stinker.
I know the blankets you are talkin about now, I pictured baby sized fuzzies. You should dye them a pretty color for your picnics! The hospital color reminds me of the color of pork. Lol.

I shoudl stop crabbing about getting Kian's shots....poor Logan has dealt with a lot worse. Its so hard to watch them being hurt!

the shots are horrible though. We have to go a week monday. Thankfully that's the last until 9 months.

can any of your remember how it felt to wait for the betas and then the 6 weeks ultrasound, getting into 2nd trimester etc? I remember all of your BFPs...in fact Flyings and NY's are quite early in this thread. I just dont remember the waiting as much. Or did some of you not have betas as you werent doing fertility treatments?

NY....Im predicting a couple of people will be pregnant again by the time I give birth (whether its in 8ish months or a little longer!)...wont name any names!!! :haha:

we'll most likely wait until logan is at least two so i definitely won't be one of them! (unless we have a whoopsy lol)

i did betas - most people here do them to confirm pg. I remember waiting until i was at the same point as when i did them with jarrod cos i wanted to compare numbers. I found out i was pg about a week earlier with logan so still had a couple of days to wait before doing the bloods - we usually get the result the same day though. But even though i'm always fairly confident i am pg after getting a bfp on an hpt, there is a lot of nervousness waiting for the betas, just in case. Like you need that proof to make it real. Then i booked my first u/s which i think i usually book for 8 weeks, and it's so nerve-wracking waiting for it. You doubt yourself and the betas a million times over. You just can't believe they're right/true until you see the heartbeat. I went in both times so scared i'd imagined it all and so worried i'd land up totally embarrssed when he scanned me and found nothing. Thankfully both times i really was pg lol. And all the while you're dying to tell people but you're too scared to in case it's not really real. Most people wait until after 12 weeks before telling, for me it's that first scan i need before i feel ready to tell. I need to see it with my own eyes. And those first 12 weeks take foreeever, even though it's actually the shortest trimester cos when you start it you're already like 4 or 5 weeks in. First tri definitely feels the longest, the rest flies by.

can any of your remember how it felt to wait for the betas and then the 6 weeks ultrasound, getting into 2nd trimester etc? I remember all of your BFPs...in fact Flyings and NY's are quite early in this thread. I just dont remember the waiting as much. Or did some of you not have betas as you werent doing fertility treatments?

NY....Im predicting a couple of people will be pregnant again by the time I give birth (whether its in 8ish months or a little longer!)...wont name any names!!! :haha:

I didn't have betas and didn't have an ultrasound until 21 weeks but I did get to hear Kristin's heartbeat at every appointment after I believe my first appointment at 12 weeks. But I did take a pregnancy test with bloods and do progesterone testing at 5 weeks I think. Everything was so nerve wrecking. It was so nice getting into the second tri. I really only had morning sickness a few times in 2nd tri and motion sickness a few times in 3rd tri. We conceived the first week of March and found out 11 or so days later.

We definitely won't be preggers again anytime soon. Still thinking just the one will be enough for me. Her smiles are so amazing though she only smiles during BFing breaks for long enough to maybe get a picture. May just have to crop around boobage to get a good one.

Sarah- I did not get a beta test done. Which is strange since I was bleeding. They just did Ultrasounds and doc was happy enough with that. I feel like my first tri was about 14 years of my life. Lol. Being terrified makes time crawl.

I think Ive read too much on these boards :growlmad: another ivf girl on here I was really hopeful for went on her 6 week ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. Im feeling pretty calm and have the whole 'what is meant to be will be' thing in my head, but its still nervewracking. If my 2 betas are good they book my ultrasound about 3 weeks later. omg ladies you will have to help me through those 3 weeks!

huggles my sisters and mum know about the IVF and know about the tests. hubbies family dont know a thing, they will be shocked to learn what we have been through. I think we would tell them if we saw a heartbeat at the first scan, as we would tell them if something happened so they might as well know. Everyone else will find out when in 2nd tri!!

Eh, I just remembered those first weeks while I was doing my temporary job. We conceived my first few days at work (for my old company) and when I was due for AF I felt a constant nervous tummy and thought I wouldn't be able to eat anything for 9 months. I found though that the prego pop drops worked well. I think hard candy did the same thing for much cheaper though. My office always had those cheap, red hard candies with a red and green wrapper and they settled my tummy for a bit.

Sarah all you can do is stay positive. Bad things do happen sometimes but you can only hope it doesn't happen to you. And it's super super hard to keep the news to yourself when you know you're definitely pregnant. I think the night I got my :bfp: we called my parents, dh's parents, dh's brother, our close friends and maybe one of my cousins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->