ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

wohoo! 170 is a great number for so early!!! :wohoo:

Congratulations - you are officially PREGNANT!!!

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!! Congrats Sarah, you are expecting your first child!!!!! Grow little bean grow. Ps... I have a strong :blue: feeling for you! :dance:

thanks everyone!! off to do my 2nd beta soon, keep your FXd beany is going strong.
mummy I would love a boy! our family is full of girls so its time!! beany would be an october birthday and thats the birthday month of me, mum and mother in law...so it could be a girl to join us!! but I cant think that far yet....taking one day at a time [-o<:dance:

Aah! Somehow i unsubscribed and Ive been so busy the last few days with company and a screaming baby that i didnt have time to look for the thread. Sarah, i did think of you all weekend though.

I am so stoked to see such a great beta! Cant wait for the second one! :holly::holly::holly::holly:

I never got betas and it was only thanks to my wonderful GP that I got a scan st 7 weeks (i still remember how nervous i was expecting to be told id imagined the whole thing and wasnt pregnant) instead of the usual 12.

Im so excited for you :D

I went for my 2nd beta at 2pm today, wanted to make sure it was 48 hours after the one on saturday and I couldnt remember what time I went but around lunchtime and had to wait for ages. results tomorrow, yikes I really hope it will be going up. so if its doubled it will be 340. will let you know as soon as I know! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

:dance: I'm thinking it'll be in at least the 400's!!! Soooooooo exciting!

So how long before we see a ticker? after these beta's?? Are you gobsmacked? :)

:dance: I'm thinking it'll be in at least the 400's!!! Soooooooo exciting!

So how long before we see a ticker? after these beta's?? Are you gobsmacked? :)

ha you have so much faith in my beany!!! :kiss:

I dont think I will do a ticker till I see a heartbeat so 3ish more weeks, if tomorrows beta is good. Im only considered 3 weeks and 6 days pregnant ....tomorrow is 4 weeks from my last period. I did have sneak on thebump and Im a poppyseed!! the fetal development one says my fertilized egg is on its way through the tube :dohh: 2 more days and it will be splitting into an embryo and placenta :shrug::haha:

Fair enough! I know it's been a long journey so you're being cautious! :hugs:

You are going to have so much to read... and buy!! and decorate!!!! How exciting! xx

Maybe this is where I should be asking about bathtubs for little babies since most of you had premie LOs. Kristin's bathtub sucks apparently. It just has a little stub between the legs so she's been using her sling for 2.5 MONTHS now. I feel like she should be able to properly use a bathtub without a sling. What tub have you used for your tiny babies that supported them well? I was thinking about this type, a Eurobath.

Sarah, im soooooo excited about your betas and like mummy said, i reckon, it will be more than 340 .... ahhhh the joys of starting it all !!! xxxxxxxxxxx :kiss:

sheryl, i think you might be referring to me, as no one else has had a preemie.
nikki, was kian early at all by a week or was he overdue |? xx

for my so called tiny baby, i use a very normal baby bath with a bath supporter that you can get at any store, where they lie on it and it goes into the baby bath and is easy to use ! its perfect as they dont slip or slide and its of towel material and washable. Hope this helps !

both kian and logan were born at 36 weeks so are technically classed as prem.
I just have a normal bath though. At first we put his bath chair in it, but we took it out after about 3 weeks. Now i just hold him in the crook of my arm. But dh and i bath him together so there are 2 of us which is easier than doing it alone. I think i'd probably still use his bath chair if it was just me.

Sarah - really hoping for great second beta test numbers!!!

i decided to do 2 growth comparison pics.
First is him at 1,2 and 3 months - the difference between 1 and 2 months is huge. Not such a big difference between 2 and 3 months.
Second pic is him at 19 days old (2w5d) and 3 months 1 day (13w2d) - same outfit, same pram (just a different under vest).

https://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx193/michoost/growth.jpg

https://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx193/michoost/growth2.jpg

Since 4 weeks I've bathed the girls together in the big bath (but then Lizzie was 7lb 4oz at birth). I have a support the same as Preethi and Lizzie lies on it kicking like mad, so wriggles herself down and keeps needing lifting up.

Huggles that's awesome to see his growth like that! :D So cute too! :cloud9:

thanks everyone! I will post when I get the numbers. I did a frer last night (11dp5dt or 16 dpo) and the test line came up straight away and was so dark and the control line fainter! never seen that before and googled it, apparantly when your beta is good the test line takes most of the die. hope thats a good sign!

huggles logan is so cute! :cloud9:

huggles, logan is super cute, and those are great comparison pics ! xx

sarah that is so great, that the line came up straight away and so dark !!!! xxxxxxx excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->