ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

are you going to get a ticker in your sig? Oh, and make sure if you start a seperate pregnancy journal that you post the link in here cos no WAY am I missing out on following your journey!!!

Amy... Sarah mentioned to me she'll likely wait until she see's a heartbeat... then will put up a ticker! :D

and I second what Amy said.... please give us a link to your pregnancy journal... that's one I'll be following religiously! :dance:

yes I will wait till the ultrasound. is it the week of feb 20 yet? :haha:

I dont think I will start a journal, I dont like to talk that much :rofl: can I just use this as my journal? and who knows perhaps one of you will join me so I will have a bump buddy....come on girls!!!! :rofl:

this has been like a journal for you anyway, so I'm happy for it to carry on in here! And we won't be trying too soon, but who knows!!

Fantastic Beta Sarah! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee::yipee::yipee: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :headspin::headspin::headspin: :holly::holly::holly: :happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee::yipee::yipee: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :headspin::headspin::headspin: :holly::holly::holly: :happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee::yipee::yipee: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :headspin::headspin::headspin: :holly::holly::holly: :happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee::yipee::yipee: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :headspin::headspin::headspin: :holly::holly::holly:

We'll be NTNP so you never know, may end up a bump buddy down the road.

Im so happy!!! Its a doubler!!!! yeeeeehaw. Good job for growing a little bean that's thriving in there. This is so wonderful. You are getting your BFP REAAALLLLY close to when I got mine last year. Just amazing. Mine was on the 4th. Our babies will be close to a year apart! Im so happy for you. What does DH think of it all?

haha ny, my BFP anniversary is the 5th! Snap! This is a good time of year to get a BFP!!!!!

*bounce*

We'll be NTNP

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

NY my hubby is taking it in his stride! he had tears in his eyes sunday when we got the 1st beta when checking home messages in the ikea parking lot! I think he doesnt want to say much as I keep reminding him i have a long way to go.

so far so good though :dance:

wow crazy its almost been a year that the bfps started on this thread.

Flying I don't recall our bfps being THAT close! Can't believe. Year ha flown. Myyyyyyy how the year has changed!

Sarah its sweet that he teared up. He must be very happy. Can't wait for that first ultrasound!

OH GOD , ive missed out on so much because of the time difference.. !! OMG SaraH, THOSE numbers are AMAZING..........................:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

You know your due date now and first ultrasound and have so much more to look forward to ... eeekkk so exciting. !!! xxx and such a dream come true. xx

please carry on this thread as your journal, so used to automatically coming to ttc groups and discussions whenever i come on bnb.,. xx its a daily norm now.. ! x

bet your dh was glad, amazing.. whenever you think youre 40 and all that, remember poppy666, dont know if you know her, im sure you do.. she is 41, or 43 or 44 and had her child last year. ! her 5th child.. so anything can happen.. xxxx

im sol happy for you sarah...:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

well the good thing is I can keep having babies well into my 40's as I will be using my frosties made with my 39 yr old eggs :happydance: Not sure how many we will have or how many of the 7 left will be any good.

is it the week of feb 20th yet? :haha: honestly I dont know how I am able to wait that long :cry: Im so nervous, Ive read wayyy too many things on here to be confident that beany will make it. I remember a few of you being nervous too!

The nervous ness will last probably til birth now - and then be replaced with a different kind of worry when you become ao mommy. :D

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

ultrasound will be week of Feb 20, they will call me with date & time
due date oct 7.....6 days after my 40th birthday

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Cooooool!!!! https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Grands_Smileys/3d-danse-lunettes.gif

That's fab news Sarah!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

NDH is right. You're in for a lifetime of non-stop worrying now. It will change form when your LO is born but will never end.

ah yes, I know the worry will continue. but I think the worry to find out if the baby is viable is a very unique worry in itself. after everything Ive been through to have to wait 3 weeks with no bloods tests or anything to know if the baby is still growing is horrible :cry:

Thats very true. Once yoi see the hb it will be a bit better, and easier again after the 12 week scan.

tuesday feb 21, 9:20am is my scan :happydance:
monday is a bloody holiday here grrrrr otherwise I could have had it one day earilier!!
I will be 7 weeks on that date, if everything goes well [-o<[-o<[-o<

Well... 7 weeks will show more that just a yolk sack I think... so that's good news! You'll def see a heartbeat by then! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->