ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I think I mentioned to some of you that hubbies sister is getting married in may (remember how I didnt want a may birth). well at dinner on sunday everyone was talking dresses and they were saying I have to get on that now as most formal dress places take months to order. I was thinking to myself but I dont know if I will have a bump or not yet!! and was panicing a bit thinking jeez what will I wear, and if this pregnancy does do well I will have no idea how big I will be at 4 months (wedding is first week in may). Im tall and my mum says we dont normally carry big bumps as theres more room plus its my first.

anyway theres a bridal place that I go past to my acupuncturist and so I googled them, and they had links to the dresses they carry. Im so happy as they have some nice maternity stuff!! and some with sleeves (I hate my arms!!) and you can get in loads of colours. and they are the floaty type that will have room for a bump. Im so happy! will have to visit there this week.

it still seems too far ahead to think of that stuff but I was just feeling a bit paniced when thinking about the wedding if I have a bump.

sarah, thats great that they have maternity wear, and you will look amazing with a 5 month bump, it will defo be there, may not be massive but will be there as most 5 month bumps are more than just a bloated tummy. xx

im going to a wedding too first week of may ! may 5th in malta.. hubbys friends wedding, how ironic xx

arranging a dress that needs to fit properly in advance is always nerve-wracking when taking a bump into consideration as bumps are always totally unpredictable! hope you find a nice one that can be altered easily!

heres some of the ones I like (first 2 same), they all come in any colour but I like taupes or purples. the short one would be for the church bit then the formal for the evening
I will have to try and tone my arms a bit by then!!
I think any of these will look fine with a bump
yikes I cant believe Im talking about a bump :cry:

Attachments

• dresses.jpg
    dresses.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
heres some of the ones I like (first 2 same), they all come in any colour but I like taupes or purples. the short one would be for the church bit then the formal for the evening
I will have to try and tone my arms a bit by then!!
I think any of these will look fine with a bump
yikes I cant believe Im talking about a bump :cry:

O Sarah these dresses are beautiful ,am sure u will be stunning ,:hugs::hugs:

they look gorgeous.. i love them, the colour is so pretty, love the taupe short one and the formal one.. the purple is quite gorgeous too,.. x

they're all really lovely and will definitely look lovely with a bump!

They are super flowy too so they will be easier to not worry about guestimating bump size. I loved my flowy dress from Motherhood and wore it for several months without worrying about it being tight or constricting.

yes thats what I thought! my sister didnt really show much @ 4-5 months so I dont want to go too big so these should be perfect.

urgghh still no beta call yet :dohh: its 2:30 and on saturday they called and left a message at 2 :growlmad:

*******s!! im so anxious.......call them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the dresses. i have to get fit for being maid of honor in sisters ceremony and im freakin cuz its in a week to get sized but wedding in august. im def gunna workout to lose weight by then so this sucks.

I just called them, but after 3pm you get their aftehours mailbox :dohh: I think I mentioned before this is a hospital and when you call you generally leave messages for the nursing staff and someone will call you back.
HOLY SHIT I just remembered I didnt call them yesterday to tell them Id gone for my 2nd beta and the details....thats probably why they havent called :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

ultrasound will be week of Feb 20, they will call me with date & time
due date oct 7.....6 days after my 40th birthday

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

YAAAAAAAY!!!
Ohhh hun! You are PREGNANT! No doubt about it, it's growing, and you are gonna have a baby!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

oh, and I love those dresses!!!!! They'll look great with your wee bump! Ohhhhhhhhhh yay for the fact you'll have a bump!!!!!!!!

Im glad you are all so positive as Im so nervous! Im fairly high risk at my age so I just want to get past 1st tri. Im 4 weeks pregnant today.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm thinking it'll be in at least the 400's!!!

you are so smart :haha:

:haha: I have faith in that little bean of yours! :winkwink: That's a beautiful number to see honey! SO SO thrilled for you!! :yipee:

Im glad you are all so positive as Im so nervous! Im fairly high risk at my age so I just want to get past 1st tri. Im 4 weeks pregnant today.

One day at a time and before long you'll be there not knowing how you made it through!! SO SO SO excited that you're pregnant!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->