ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

NDH, she is a real looker, very cute, and amazing birth weight, i agree with huggles, you must be so proud :cloud9: well done..xx

does your hospital do disposables Huggles? I never really thought much about it, our hospital uses cloth (the old fashioned squares ya have to fold and pin) and I guess I just assumed that's what hospitals normally did! lol!

hehehe, I giggled at you two loving her birth weight too; I forgot you both had premmies! I was thinking how SMALL 3.6kg is, and trying to comprehend it! hahahaha! (Caleb was 4.3kg so I've never really seen anyone smaller!)

Thanks for the compliments :) Our hospital does both - but the first one is always cloth and they do encourage cloth use for the first few at least to better keep track of wet nappies.

yip, disposables here.
Wow, 4.3kg is huge! Logan only weighed that at 6 weeks!

lol! Caleb was late too. Big, but not huge; *I* was heavier than him when I was born, so I wasn't surprised! lol.

How are you going Sarah!??

thinking about it, caleb was 2 weeks late and logan 4 weeks early, so that means when he was 6 weeks old he was the same gestational age as caleb when he was born, so the fact that he weighed the same as caleb's birth weight when he was 6 weeks actually puts them pretty much equal!

Lottie was 3.7kg's at 2 weeks late and Lizzie 3.3kg's at 11 days late. Lizzie looked tiny in comparison to Lottie at birth! It's amazing the difference 400g makes at that stage!

I've never used the hospital supply... I've always taken my own nappies etc with me! x

How's our pregnant fairy??? :haha:

Hope everyone is well... we got snow this weekend. Lottie really enjoyed playing in it! x

like how you find small babies tiny, mine was 8 weeks premature and only 1.5kg so i find normal babies HUGE ..heh

hi everyone

Ive been not on here much as trying not to think about pregnancy etc while waiting for my scan! I went to see my GP yesterday and she was kind enough to give me a beta test for this week and next week to keep me going....she said she would feel exactly the same having to wait, I love her! anyway my beta as of yesterday, 23dpo, was 6335 :happydance: if I double the numbers from 442 at 16dpo its more than doubled every 48 hours.

The only worrying thing is I wiped a tiny bit of blood today, ive been really stressed as we are dealing with not very nice staff issues at our business so Im going to try and calm myself down. I know a little spotting here and there can be normal and I hope I dont see anything else.

hope everyone is doing good :flower:

:hi: Awesome beta honey! :dance:

Sorry to hear about the spotting! Feet up, relax and look after yourself! :hugs: It could just be blood from baby nestling in nicely into the uterus lining! :shrug: but some women have full on period bleeds in their pregnancy and all is fine! So don't worry until there is something to worry about! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you! Wishing these next 2 weeks would speed up for you!

Fantastic beta Sarah! You have one super strong beanie in there! I den't blame you for worrying about the spotting, but try not to be too alarmed - it's usually nothing. But do be mindful and take it easy for a bit :hugs:

Time to relax...I wouldnt do much of anything the spotting will prbably just be gone by tomorrow. If not, maybe request an early scan? (read- EARLY scan!!!!) However, may be too early to see much for you. I cannot do the math to figure how far you are right now...just 4 or 5 weeks? I am thinking of you! Hope work gets less stressful .

wonderful news about the beta sarah !! :headspin:

sorry to hear about your spotting but like the others said, a bit of spotting is usually nothing to worry about.. i had loads of spotting first and second trimester a full on bleed..

ny and me were taking progesterone , as prescribed by our docs xx
your GP is so nice, giving you two betas to calm you down xxx

amazing numbers !! xx

thanks everyone. It really was just one wipe of a browny colour Id not seen before. I thought I saw one more patch later on, but its nothing significant.... you just dont want to see anything like that! less than 2 weeks for the scan now, at least I know my hcg is going up so thats hopefully a good sign, although I know it can go up and there be no heartbeat so Im just staying hopeful but realistic, just in case its not good news. (preethi I know you dont like me talking like that but Im just staying realistic just incase, at my age there 25-40% chance of something happening so I have to be prepared for anything, I dont want to be clueless then be devastated :hugs:)

urghh we had a meeting with one of our staff last night and it went really bad. she is one of those loud mouths who can dish it but not receive. she started crying the whole time and wouldnt look at us, so its hard to have a proper conversation, and she was being really defensive and not making any sense. its so hard as I hate confrontation, and you feel really mean when someone is balling. i even had to call her out on bitching about us as bosses, when we have been nothing but nice to her. I hope that she took it all in and had a good think overnight and will change her ways.

Brown is typically fine a d normal so just have good thoughts! Great numbers are a very good sign because if you were spotting and something bad was happening they'd be dropping. Your uterus is just changing a bunch right now so the spotting happens tons.

The worker sounds like a drama queen! hope she behaves. Im sure she will just talk more poop about you guys now since you confronted her...

this girl has been quite mean to some of the staff, but as no-one wanted to confront her and get on her bad side. its like the bully in school, you go along her her so not to be on the receiving end. it was very awkward as I couldnt give specifics as then she would know who talked to us, so I think she thought that was unfair. I hope she took a look at herself and knew that she had been behaving badly and will change. otherwise she will think she has done no wrong and nothing will change! she said last night 'I guess thats the end of my relationships out of work' as if she was going to stop being friends with some of the girls, seeing as I wouldnt tell her who said what. drama!! hubby is good at dealing with it, meanwhile us girls get more emotional about it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->