ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I agree.. Sheryl, your Bella is a cutie :) Bless little Kristin!

Sarah I'm so pleased to see your spotting has stopped and that the nausea has landed! It's a great sign! :thumbup:

so just got my beta results for yesterday, 30 dpo....29,040. Last monday was 6335. at first I thought oh no, thats not doubling every 48 hours anymore (would be nearer 48,000) but I looked online and the doubling time seems to drop off as you get higher levels. so hopefully thats good. feeling really :sick::sick: and cant spend too long at the computer. one week tomorrow is my scan, this has been the longest 3 weeks of my life.

One week to go Sarah! Seems like forever I'm sure! I think the beta is great - even if it's not quite doubling every 48 hours now its still increasing at a great rate! remember that 48 hours is whats average - it can be a few hours more or less and still be within normal. Can't wait til scan day!

Brilliant news honey and I don't wish to wish you ill... but I hope the morning sickness hangs around for a while! :thumbup: :haha:

1 week to go! Can't wait!! Soooo excited for you!!! xx

Just one week today...I so cannot wait for you to see your beanie. This baby is giving you a hard time already, must be a boy:) Awww, a boy. Just kidding, i have no prediction on that yet! Lets just get to that scan, already! Hope you are relaxing, and still feeling sick. Lol. Only time in your life you will wish to feel sick!

Oh wow.. the results are really good sarah, and yeah this is the one time, i wish for you to be sick, but in the nicest possible way.. (if there is one) because it makes everything so much more real.. and just one more week to go !!!! :headspin: cant wait to see the scan pic :kiss:

given that you're already feeling so :sick: I'm predicting a girl! :D

Those numbers are awesome. Even if it's not doubling every 48 hours, they really are super high wonderful numbers so I don't think you have anything to be worried about.

And only one more week until the scan! Might have gone slowly for you but seems to have flown by for me! Can't believe it's almost scan time already! How many weeks will you be then?

I will be 7 weeks exactly! its gone slow for me!!
I wake up and go to bed with a nagging nausea feeling, its so awful. but luckily I can make my own hours and so can rest a lot.
ok back to bed!!

oh brilliant, you'll definitely be able to see a heartbeat by then!

These are my first 2 scan pics when pg with Jarrod. For some reason I don't have logan's ones on the pc.

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/12400_10150096743860584_811570583_11324859_3531524_n.jpg

Less than a week! I thought Kian looked like a gummy bear around that time. It will be so neat for you to see sarah you will cry! So excited.

oh yes after what we have been through we will cry!! I just hope everything is ok, a friend on here who has done 2 IVFs just had her 7 week scan and there was no heartbeat :cry: she had low betas and no symptoms though. I still very sick in fact just made a call to the doctor...I cant live like this, its all day everyday that I feel like wanting to vomit. I not working much or doing much of anything. urghhhh but I cant complain if it means beany is thriving. I cant remember any of you having bad sickness? I am very sensitive to nausea in general so I suppose I should have expected I would react to the hcg like this. ok back to bed!

ewwww, i hate the sickness. I had pretty bad with Kian. They can prescribe something, did they say that?

Its awful being so sick but its a very good sign! If youre not actually puking theres not much they can do, but you can wear antinausea bands (or just duct tape buttons to the pressure point inside your wrist) and eat lots of ginger. (Not directly of course)

thank ladies, I am going to send hubby out to look for those bands as he forgot the other day. Ive been taking ginger in capsule form, not doing much.
did you take a prescription ny? I called my doctor and the receptionist is going to ask her tomorrow, as Im an hour away I think she will fax a prescription. hubby really doesnt want me taking anything but I cant live like this. From what Ive read the baby is not taking nutrients from me until the placenta is formed, is that right? and the placenta forming means the hcg goes down and so you dont feel as sick. so Im hoping if I do take medications its only for a while.

Ive tried to live with it for 5, 6 days now and I cant even get out of bed for long. Ive been doing a little work here and there. In laws asked me to go over on friday to help with shower preperations for sister in laws shower and seeing as they dont know I dont think I will be able to go as I cant sit upright for long. I feel bad as they dont know why and I dont want them to think Im not wanting to be part of it. If theres a heartbeat I think we will tell his parents and sister that day as I cant hide away forever and then they will know why I didnt go.

Have you tried eating regularly. sometimes eating like a jacobs cracker or something before you get out of bed helps! I had horrendous nausea.. but only throwing up when I brushed my teeth or coughed too much. I had ginger tea and there are some pregnancy sucking sweets that help too!

oh and sour sweets are supposed to help!

Hope you feel better soon honey... no wait... scratch that... hope you feel better when the placenta kicks in... in the mean time... rest up, it hopefully wont last forever! My MS went away at 18 weeks with Lottie and 12 weeks with Lizzie! :hugs:

Whats a jacobs cracker Mummy?

Lemongrass and ginger tea was what helped my nausea - but then i didnt have it bad enough to not be abke to get out of bed.

oooh...sorry! I figured Sarah would know it as she's a Brit! :D

They come in standard cream crackers or a variety of types! ... A few pics of Jacobs crackers

I found that hard candy helped as much as those expensive Prego Pop bites. I hope you find something that provides some relief soon Sarah. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->