ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

no sarah i completely understand your negative feelings, as i was negative throughout mine xx :hugs:

omg, what a drama queen, i mean with people like that, you dont need all that stress. would you let her go if she created more hassle?

no sarah i completely understand your negative feelings, as i was negative throughout mine xx :hugs:

omg, what a drama queen, i mean with people like that, you dont need all that stress. would you let her go if she created more hassle?

yes! we have let a lot of people go in the past for much less, but this girl has been with us for a while and does have her good points. she is just a generally negative person and so Im hoping the talk would make her change her ways.

and I wouldnt say negative feelings, Im really quite hopeful about everything. Im just staying realistic until 1st ultrasound and end of 1st tri. we got a couple of baby books on the weekend and hubby was cute last night and asked to see where it says I am for today (it has a page for each day). and I woke up the other day to him cuddling me with his hand where my uterus is.

Aww your hubby is so excited - i love it :cloud9:

What an unfortunaye situation at work :( i know quite a few people like her and theyre so hard to deal with, especially for those of us who hate confrontation. Hope she did take if in though.

aww sarah, your hubby is so cute and excited.. :cloud9:

i hope she mends her ways, but at the end of the day, if shes been like that for long, then shes not going to change, i hope you have some peace of mind at work, (business) as mentioned before, you dont need the added stress.. xx i completely understand you saying your trying to be realistic,. xx im so excited for you x

well Im glad to report the girl has been pretty professional the last few days and so Im hoping we got through to her! it was awful though, she was being so defensive, wouldnt look at us and cried the whole time, meanwhile we werent saying anything that bad, just being a bit stern! we are pretty lenient bosses so perhaps she was just scared. anyway glad its over!

12 days till scan :happydance:

had some more spotting last night, its so terrifying. this time was more...mainly brown mucus but also was some red....kinda a rusty red but scares the sh*t out of me! was so miserable all night. now theres just a little brown mucus. I know a lot of people spot in first tri but its still terrifying when you see it. this whole thing is such a mind f**k. I wish I could just fall alseep and wake up feb 21st for my scan (if I get that far) :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs:

When's your next beta? Perhaps that will put your mind at rest a little?

:hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs:

When's your next beta? Perhaps that will put your mind at rest a little?

I will do another on monday (results tuesday), it should be quite high then (25,000-50,000) and it will tell me a lot if it isnt. Im feeling quite nauseous so just hoping that a lot is going on in there so thats why theres the spotting. my book says the embryo doubles in size this week. please stay with me beany :cry:

:hugs: Sarah. Hoping gor an excellent beta monday and. A.perfect little beany on yiur scan :hugs:

Nausea is good and Monday is a lot closer than scan day.. so by Tuesday you'll hopefully have reassuring number and also the spotting may stop! :hugs:

Just keep taking it easy honey! xx

nausea is an excellent symptom honey, please take it easy:hugs: i cant completely understand what you mean when you say this whole thing is a mind f**k , but mondays betas will defo give you some reassurance and everything will be ok.. 21st will be here sooner than you think, easy for me to say i know :hugs:

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422264_3242017931570_1300495993_3316418_1428554143_n.jpg

Nana babysat yesterday.

Sarah, Im hoping for your beanie to be fine! Are you on progesterone still? I may try and get some on monday maybe if I were you. Or go to the ER tomorrow if still spotting and see about an early scan. It may help ease your mind. Remember to send thoughts down to your baby. "talk" to it, and keep calm. Hard to do, but try! And relax a ton.

Sarah, Im hoping for your beanie to be fine! Are you on progesterone still? I may try and get some on monday maybe if I were you. Or go to the ER tomorrow if still spotting and see about an early scan. It may help ease your mind. Remember to send thoughts down to your baby. "talk" to it, and keep calm. Hard to do, but try! And relax a ton.

thanks NY :kiss:
the spotting has stopped thank god! it was mainly brown mucus but I did have some wipes of a darker rusty red. and yes Im still on all the same meds, progesterone 3x a day and estrogen 2x. I called my clinic and they said the spotting was very normal.
feeling really :sick::sick::sick: today so hoping thats means things are still happening in there and perhaps the spotting was from a growth spurt! my book says the beany doubles in size from the beginning of this week to the end so perhaps thats it!
this whole thing is so crazy :wacko:
how are you doing? LOVE the photos of kian on FB, the ones I think it was your mum or sister posted?

7000 posts and 700 pages!!! :shock:

Gorgeous pic sheryl! She's such a cutie!

Sarah - feeling :sick: is definitely a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->