ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

oooh I love cream crackers and I have been eating them!! and some plain digestives here and there. I just went to acupuncture and she did the nausea points and I went and got some of those arm bands that press on the points. hoping those help!

I was 6 weeks yesterday, half way through first tri! hope I make it to second, if I have to feel sick everyday but beany be healthy thats ok.

I can't remember what we call cream crackers - but I eat them all the time too. Closest thing to saltines we've found here which I love.

I ate saltines a LOT! I never got a prescription...my doc said unless im like stuck in bed sick or puking my brains out he would give them to me. And i wasn't. It sucked, but wasn't like horrendous.....I did loose quite a bit of weight though at the beginning.
Im pretty excited that you are so sick though, not gunna lie. With my Missed MC I wasn't feeling sick at all....

aww sarah :hugs: so sorry that your nausea is so bad, gingerale usyally helps me and ofcourse saltines or very dry hard toast... this is such a good sign, i do hope it dosent make it ridiculous for you everyday xxxxx 21st is just a stones throw away now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope you feel better soonxxxxxxxxx

sarah all that nausea is an excellent sign!
I now even more strongly think you're having a girl!

My friend had really really bad nausea her entire pregnancy, and the only thing that helped her was eating apples. No idea why, but none of hte prescriptions helped, no crackers or ginger, no "normal" anti ms remedies, just eating apples.

I feel a *little* better today after my acupuncture yesterday and Im wearing the arm bands. I was more able to get out of bed and the nausea feeling at the top of my throat isnt as strong. I will see how long it lasts.

Huggles I was thinking of trying apples as thats good for heart burn and Ive been having that too (but I always have that). Doc said try Gaviscon but I havent been able to stomach it so been taking some Zantac.

huggles why a girl, they usually give nausea? I know one girl in the over 35 folder had constant nausea for 3 months and she is expecting a boy. I was assuming it would be a girl as its an october birth and me, my mum and mother in law are october babies!

ps OMG preethi love your new profile, she is soooo gorgeous!!

it's not always the case, but very often when there's loads of nausea then it turns out to be a girl :D

My 2 friends both had lots of nausea this time around and one of them had a girl and the other a boy. I'm sure either way you will have tons of fun but I am loving my babygirl. :)

Lol l was nauseous for both kids a lot, but with Kian I actually puked a lot. With Ella I never once puked but was wishing I would! Think about pregnancy nausea is even after puking it doesn't usualy go away so either way it sucks! Hope you can find something that works for you. Maybe you'll have early sickness and go away soon and be good to go the rest of the tiem!

I figured I would have it as Im very sensitive to things in general. I just want to have my scan as all this time theres that 'what if' feeling. even after my scan Im not out of the woods and will have 5 weeks to reach 2nd tri.
Ive only actually puked twice and nothing much came up but one time there was a bunch of acid stinging my throat it was horrible! its just a constant nagging nausea in my throat. At least today Im able to stay sitting for a bit longer.

oh god sarah, i hate it when that happens, when nothing really comes up but you have that stinging acid sensation in your throat and at the same time the nausea dosent go..

over here they normally prescribe gaviscon as well, but thats more for heartburn and indigestion, helps with reflux like symptoms..

yep, you will be worried up until second tri, but its sooo going to be worth it, i tell you xx

3 days to go :headspin: as it is 2:20am friday morning here.. xx you have to post your scan pic, totally looking forward to it, hope they print it out for you, im sure they will xx

waiting for your 12 week scan for predictions ! xxx

well my good feeling didnt last long, I got a big wave of nausea and went to bed for 3 hours. back up as I have to try and do some work. Lying down doesnt make it feel much better but at least it stops that woosy heady feeling.

ha preethi the predictions will be fun, as hubby does not want to find out! as long as I get that far.....(always being cautious :flower:)

Oooh are you going to be team :yellow: then? Exciting! If you have a girl then boys will be outnumbered almost.2:1.

yes team :yellow: I change my mind all the time, sometimes Id love to find out as I think it will drive me crazy not to know, but at the same time I think its the most amazing surprise you can ever have. Hubby is adamant he doesnt want to know and he said I could find out, but I was like no way, we do this as a team!

I come from a family full of girls so I always wanted a boy. but I would love a girl too!! yikes I cant believe I am even talking about this. 4 full days to get through!

I LOVED being team yellow at the end. Being handed my baby, lifting his leg and seeing he was a boy, and FINALLY being able to say "Hi Caleb!" *tears*

Yay for team yellow!!! lol

If I ever do this again Im NOT letting OH talk me into finding out the sex. Not like things need to be all ready for them anyways, you have a lot of time when they're newborns and they sleep all day. Lol. It would be awesome to not know!! You can do it:)

I couldn't do that. I broke down at Motherhood when I didn't think we would be able to find out because I was so stressed out about not knowing and not being able to shop.

yeah but for us, we want a #2 as well, and being rather low on money, we don't want to buy a whole new set of stuff if it's a girl!!! So all the newborn stuff we have is neutral, and is being put away for #2! There is soooooooo much neutral newborn stuff that it was easy to shop really. :)

All of our equipment and stuff is neutral. It was baby clothes I really wanted to shop for. DH was also unemployed at the time and I was super stressed out.

I like shopping in the first few weeks so much that I could've had nothing! OH just haaaad to know. I bet he would again if we do it ever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->