ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I only use her rocker at night or when people come over and I don't want to nurse in front of them.

I used a bassinet with mesh on both sides for air flow. What he is sleeping in now has mesh sides also. Im pretty anal about air flow and reducing SIDS, but I know in the UK its common practice to use Moses baskets so...?? My doc said no to moses baskets so not sure what to recommend to you there!

We have a rocker in our room, but never use it. Lol.

ny can you show me some examples of what you have? I prefer something with airflow too.

when googling I find stuff like this
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dream-on-Me-Lullaby-Fixed-Side-Cradle-Glider-Espresso/19526133
or
https://www.graco.net/e/item.asp?code=11037&s=0390DJA

I would have loved a rocker in the early days - would have saved my arms and back so much as she needed that constant rocking sensation lol.

Sarah, in brief, Adrian had a previous finger injury involving his tendons that was causing him pain and it ended up being an abscess. The full story is in her journal but I thought I'd give you the brief version so you at least know what's going on and can decide if you can handle the full thing.

Oooh I love that cradle from walmart.

yeah, the full story is on my journal, back a page now. there are no pics or anything, but basically he had finger surgery 21 months ago, had continued complications with infections or something ever since. Suddenly (on wednesday) developed intense pain; it was an infection/abscess in the same finger and they did surgery on thursday night to open it up and drain it.

He is now home, has 14 stitches and just needs to heal. Hopefully that is the end of it!!!!!!!

I have a rockingchair in the living room that we use as a comfy chair to sit in... I have an arm chair in the nursery we sit in the sunshine in fairly often too, but we don't have any one specific chair we always feed in; just where ever I feel like being! At night I feed him laying down in bed. I think in the early days it was good to have a chair with arms to help prop us all up as we figured it all out, but I can feed him any which way now; he's all good. lol!

Im getting a little bump :thumbup:

I went to a baby show yesterday and it was funny as I kept wanting to rub my stomach and I thought it was just because there were so many big bumps there :haha: but when I got home I looked in the mirror and theres definitely a more rounder, harder belly popped out, like overnight!

so excited as I got some gdiapers at the show for 15% off and a few clothes and bits. I saw these lovely plush toys I fell in love with, but they were $120 each!

I told my MIL yesterday I might find out gender next week and not tell anyone, she was saying dont and we should find out as a couple making me feel bad. I did feel odd about doing it so now Im back on trying to stay on team yellow :dohh:

thanks huggles!!
flying remember when you did your wrap with a teddy and we were imagining a warm baby in the wrap? Im looking at the gdiapers I got yesterday and trying to imagine a warm bum in them :cloud9: a warm stinky bum more like :haha:

yay for a bump :cloud9: its always amazing, seeing a rounder belly, the start of a bump xx glad you had a good time at the show..

and yay for team yellow again ! it will be exciting to find out later x

Hooray for a bump! And great buy on the diapers :)

hehehehe, it's so cool imagining your baby hu! But still surreal too aye? Yay for a bump! Take a photo for us!!

$120 for a plush toy????? what did it doooo?

yay for a bump! make sure you take pics of the progress. i didnt think to with ella and am bummed.

LOL it sat there looking cute, thats what it did!!!!

I will take a photo this week, before now it didnt look like anything, even now its very subtle and not showing in clothes but it might look big in a photo.

my mum arrives today for a month, SIL's wedding is on saturday. Im nervous to tell her about my finger, hope she doesnt overreact.

good news, got my screening results back: negative with a 1 in 94,000 chance of downs. much better than the 1 in 100 my age group has.

thanks flying/huggles, it seems such a massive jump in odds so I suppose i didnt have any indicators at all. And yes flying, almost half way, crazy!!! I just dont feel pregnant. Im just waiting for mondays scan as I just want to see that everything looks good [-o<[-o<[-o<

told my mum about my accident and finger yesterday so thats a relief. she was ok about it, didnt overreact too much. I even showed her it (havent shown anyone apart from hubby) and she didnt think it looks toooooo bad just short and a bit sore. Funnily enough I have a weird nail growing at the top, theres no nail bed so not sure what will happen as it grows and the surgeon might say I need to have it removed and closed up, but for me seeing a smidge of a nail (even if it looks a bit odd) makes me feel better. Amy I saw hubbies finger on fb, ouch, poor guy. Hope it heals quickly and this is the end of it for him.

awww glad you got good test results. thats fantastic news!

glad your mom took it all so well. it would've been worse if you told her by phone i think.

Fantastic results Sarah!

brilliant news sarah !! so happy for you xxx :cloud9:

glad your mum dosent think it looks too badxx cant believe you are nearly 18 weeks xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->