ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I'm sure the scan will show a healthy happy baby!! And any time in the next month you'll be feeling it move; THEN you'll start feeling more pregnant!! :)

Glad your Mum took the news well!

Excited about your scan and agree with Amy, once you start feeling baby move you will really feel preggers :)

thanks everyone!!
Im 18 weeks today, ticker says bub is yawning, hiccupping, rolling and kicking :cloud9: I purchased a cheapy doppler online and it came yesterday so could play the hb for mum and some of hubbies family. it was nice to hear it as it had been a month.
SIL's wedding tomorrow so very busy, have a great weekend and I will update after the scan on monday :flower:

Happy 18 weeks! Great that everyone got to hear the heartbeat!
Enjoy the wedding and good luck for your scan!

Oooh... hope the wedding goes well and good luck for Monday xx

hi everyone

just got back from my scan, it went well....they cant tell me anything as the doctor has to look at everything and send a report to the midwife, but I saw the hands and feet, spine etc and a great profile :cloud9: the girl was soooo nice (last time I had a grump) and she asked if I wanted to find out gender. I was in there alone for the measurement part and so I said well I do, but hubby doesnt, so Im trying to be good so no. A bit later I asked her if she'd looked over the genitals yet and she said yes and so I said do you know, and she said yes I do know. I was like OMFG!!!!! it was so hard, but I really wanted to do this as a couple so I have to be strong.

So she went and got my hubby and mum and showed us the face, hands etc, it was amazing!! bub was moving all over, we saw the lil feet so clearly. So then hubby said 'well you have been through so much so I dont mind if we find out'...I was like really??? are you sure!! as I didnt want him to do something he didnt want and he said yes its fine and started crying and started me and my mum off too. So she showed us the genital area and announced it.....but Im going to have you guess first!!!! I will put up the pics so have a guess.

I think we are 4 girls and 3 boys in this thread right? my mind is mush right now. will girls win or will we be even :pink::blue:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• bub18weeks_1.jpg
    bub18weeks_1.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 6
  • bub18weeks_2.jpg
    bub18weeks_2.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 7
Oh yey!!! :yipee: How awesome! :cloud9: I'm so thrilled for you! I think it's time for you to start really enjoying being pregnant!!!! :)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.... can't believe you know!!! I think you're having a boy.... no... a girl.... no no... a boy.... *sigh* BOY...I think BOY.

That'll make it even :thumbup:

oh wow, sarah, i missed this, just came back from my holiday, wow..... SO EXCITED FOR YOU, LOVELY PIC, but i cant see the nub,

im still going to say ..........

DEFINITELY A :blue: !!! xx hope im right !! eeeekkkkk great pic

Right.... I have to go to bed... but looking forward to hearing the news tomorrow! :dance:

Give that baby bump a pat for me! :thumbup: :cloud9:

oh wow 2 votes for boy!! I will tell you when everyone has guessed :oneofeach::smug:
she also said Im measuring closer to 19 weeks

Eeee so exciting! I'll vote :pink:

ooooohh! How exciting! I'm gonna vote :blue: here too... hehe! We'll probably all be wrong, but who cares; cos if we're wrong it means you're having a baby girl! :haha:

Amy i boted girl so we camt. All be wrong lol.

lol! I didn't see this page NDH! Well fine, someone will be right then!

SARAH! Tell us!!!!!!! lol

Huggles Sheryl and Nikki we need your votes!!!!

I'm here!

You can't expect us to guess from head shots! That's not fair! We need potty shots!

I'm terrible at guessing - i'm always convinced it's one and then it's the other.
And for you i'm thinking Girl. But that's probably because you kept saying girl. So then i think it must be boy because it's always opposite to waht i think. So now i'm not sure.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, ok, let's say, ummmmmm, oh gosh, GIRL :pink:

So glad you had a great scan and that hubby let you find out!

so 3 votes for boy and 2 votes for girl :happydance:
NY and Sheryl make your guess and I will reveal all!!

hurry up hurry up hurry up! I wanna know!!!

I must say i'm very unsure on my decision and keep wanting to change it to boy. Ho hum, have to choose one way or the other though so i'll stick with my original guess of girl and probably kick myself tomorrow when i hear it's a boy!

hurry up hurry up hurry up! I wanna know!!!

I must say i'm very unsure on my decision and keep wanting to change it to boy. Ho hum, have to choose one way or the other though so i'll stick with my original guess of girl and probably kick myself tomorrow when i hear it's a boy!

:blue::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink::shrug::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->