ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

what time is it for you? its tuesday morning here so hopefully sheryl and ny will come on soon.

it's 3:17pm

NY hasn't been online in 3 days! She better be on soon! I left a note in both their journals to hurry on over here!

my boy theory is flawed though becuase i was going to say that all 3 boys in this thread were born in October, and none of the girls were (as far as i know). But then i worked out that i think kian was acutally born 30 sept so that messed that theory up :dohh:

ok, i'm changing my guess - my gut says it should be boy. I know i said girl, but i have to change it to boy.

i'm soooooo confused LoL

ooooh thats interesting! kian was so close to oct!! I think you need to switch to boy as you are obviously struggling :haha: what date was logan born?
I think I mentioned to you I was thinking girl as me and my mum are october babies and MIL too. originally I always saw myself with a boy until the october thing.

logan was 30 Oct. I think he and kian are exactly a month apart.

Yeah, i remember you saying about you being all girls in oct. And i remember thinking but logan's a boy and he's in oct. Then i realised all the boys in this thread are oct! (except kian but close enough loL)

oh, not quite exactly a month apart. NY's ticker says kian is 7m1w5d, so a little more than a month apart.

another thread has voted boy x 2 as well, Im glad Im not sensitive as if its a girl I will be thinking its manly looking girl :haha: just joking, the one I put in my signature looks like my hubby, the other one I put on this thread looks more like me.

no, you can't say things like that! Now you make me want to change my vote back to girl!!!

Aaaaaaaaahhhhh, i just can't decide! :hissy:

Better leave it as boy though. Then i'll kick myself for changing it! :haha:

while we are waiting for ny and sheryl heres a photo of me at the wedding, urgh Im so unphotogenic but wanted to show you, dont see much of a bump but my boobs look huuuuuuuuggggggeeeee!

Attachments

• k9.jpg
    k9.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 6
wait, i'm doubting my decision again.

You, your mom and mil (or whoever's bday's are in oct) - what are the dates? Are they in the middle of hte month or beginning/end?

and heres it in the flesh lol its really popped this week but in clothes I just look fat

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
wait, i'm doubting my decision again.

You, your mom and mil (or whoever's bday's are in oct) - what are the dates? Are they in the middle of hte month or beginning/end?

hehe
me oct 1, mum oct 21, mil oct 25

hmmm, that doesn't help my new theory!

i think i should rather stick with my first guess - girl :pink:

Final answer

I think...

i feel like i need to answer with the very knowledgable answer our old maid gave my mother when she was pg with my younger brother a gazillion years ago: "dis of a meisie, of a seun" :smug:

And since nobody other than mummycat will understand that, it translates to "it's either a girl, or a boy" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->