ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

:rofl:
where are ny and sheryl, I can put you out of your misery!!!

They better hurry up! I leave work in 35 min!

I'm dying to know and totally jumping backwards and forwards in my mind. I have nooooooo idea! I still half think boy.

Ok, absolute FINAL answer - boy! :blue:

no more changes allowed!

hmmm, that doesn't help my new theory!

i think i should rather stick with my first guess - girl :pink:

Final answer

I think...

so lets lock you in
are you SURE this is your final answer :haha:
hehe this is too much fun perhaps I will never reveal

sorry I only got head shots! one more guess and I can reveal
I want to show you all the clothes I purchased right after the scan too!!!

what did DH say? was your MIL ok that you guys found out, wasn't she on board with not finding out?

sheryl yes thats right, NY the majority said :blue::haha: I think the one in my siggy looks like a boy, looks just like hubby actually.

Im so happy, always wanted a lil boy as I have sisters and nieces.
we didnt tell MIL yet, going to on mothers day. She did ask if I knew and I said no comment in a funny way, so I think she thinks I know and hubby doesnt. Im going to make sure that hubby tells her he was going to let me find out all along (as he was acting so adamant I dont want them to think he was forced to find out). it was him saying we can find out as Ive been through so much, I was prepared to wait and didnt find out when I was alone for 20 mins while she did measurements!

it was a lovely moment when she showed us the legs, it was obvious right away there was an extra bit and then she said 'its a boy'....I had started crying when he said I could find out, hubby was already teary just from seeing the hands and feet, and mum started blubbering too. The extra bit was so obvious if Id have put up here there'd be no guessing, and I didnt get that printed anyway.

it was so cute last night as hubby called him 'my son'. Im so glad I found out!!!

That is super super sweet!! So happy that you are having the boy you wanted!

aaahhh $#*& im always wrong! lool. I saw the cloud nine pink thing and just went derrr and also hadn;t read all the way back to know what majority was! Lol.

ok,

Congrats a boy! He will be such a mommy's boy! Love my little boy:)

thank you! can you believe our thread ended up an equal boy/girls. and all the boys were born within the same month span give or take a few days (kian was which date ny? caleb was oct 31 right?), just with me a year late!!

Caleb's is definitely right and Logan was within 24 hours, not sure which day b/c of the time zone.

Im so tired today and have my midwife apt soon, I will post some photos tonight of the clothes I got right after the scan! Ive always loved lil boys clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->