ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Isn't it a HUGE relief to be able to shop for gender-specific items now?

:wohoo:

Awesome awesome awesome news Sarah. you look gorgeous by the way and :yipee: for bump pic :dance:

Huggles, i just read through three pages of you uhming and ahing.. it was very funny :thumbup: of 'n meisie, of 'n seun :thumbup: en niks anders :) (skies as my Afrikaans nie te goed is nie! :haha:)

thanks mummy and huggles!!
and yes sheryl, it was so much fun to be able to buy some boy clothes. I have quite a few gender neutral things that are cute for a boy anyway. the shop I love gave me 40% off invite for 2 weeks time so I will be going crazy then :happydance:

wow that's awesome getting 40% off for 2 weeks!
I only finally got to shop for clothes for logan now when he was 5 months old becuase i got given so many newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 items!

Mummy - thought you'd enjoy the afrikaans! :D

sheryl - yip, logan was 30 oct, although only just as he was born at 1:53am

Yeah, we just recently bought the first new items for Kristin recently too.

I think she means they are having a sale in 2 weeks, not she gets the discount for 2 weeks, right?

yes its in 2 weeks, 16th-17th I think

I didnt get a shot of the genitals but it looked like this lol
https://pregnancy.about.com/od/isit...sound-Gallery/18-Week-Boy-Ultrasound.-UeO.htm

oh right, woops, silly me :dohh:

Yip, that's exactly what Logan looked like! I would definitely have guessed boy without any doubt if you'd posted a pic like that!

yes if I had got a copy of that pic I couldnt have posted that, wouldnt have been so fun :haha:

:haha: yeah, it would be a no brainer then :)

Fab news about the discount :dance:

oh wow sarah.. you broke the news.. finally.. just came back from grocery shopping.. congratulations on a lil man :cloud9: so happy for you.. will be great to shop for gender specific items now.. you will find how much easier it is and will be able to choose all the nice designs and types you want for a boy.. ahhh such great news.. :cloud9:

and CANT wait for you first bump pic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats on a boy! Oooo so exciting! I hadn't realized that the other boys here were born (or in Kian's case due) in October or I'd have voted boy too. But its only appropriate - I'm always wrong :rofl: so awesome we'll have even numbers in this thread,

Now I wonder when he will be born. So far we've had three babies born early and 3 born more than a week past due and only one born after 37 weeks but under 41.

Preethi she posted a bare belly shot a few pages back.

That was so hard to read cause I accidentally clicked on last page not last place i'd read, so I had to carefully keep going back a few pages and hoping the big reveal wasn't at the top of a page I viewed.

got the ultrasound report back and our lil man is perfect in all his measurements! so relieved. and male external genitalia is confirmed :thumbup: :haha:

yes ndh I wonder too, my mum wants to book her flight over here and is unsure when to book it...she says we were all late and so she doesnt want to come too early and not have much time here with bub. but I said its worse if Im early and you miss it! so I think we will have her book a 6 week stay, 2 weeks before due date perhaps.

preethi heres my belly pic so you dont have to search, not too impressive yet!!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
Even if he's late it will be nice to have help near the end. It's so exhausting and nervewracking always wondering when it's going to happen and where you're going to be. My mom was originally going to stay 2 weeks, then it was 1 week, then she ended up coming Monday and was ready to go Wednesday after having some rough nights.

omg, yay! Boys rock! hehe. What names are you thinking of? Do you think you'll decide on a name or leave it open? YAY for a boy!!!!!! I love the start of a bump too. :cloud9:

The time will fly by! I'm just SO happy for you that you have a boy, I know you'd have loved a daughter too, but you have always wanted a son, so I'm so pleased for you! YAY!

Lovely bump pic sarah :cloud9: thanks for posting it again.. the start of a bump is always special xxxxxxx im so happy for you... so glad all the measurements were perfect ! xx

thanks everyone!! do you like my new avatar?

Flying I do have some names. When I was 16 my friend I worked with at a clothing store had a boyfriend called Kieran. I said to myself if I have a baby boy I want to name him that. Fast forward to now and its more popular now, (and even a chinese colleague I used to work with called his son Kieran :dohh:) but I do like the thought of following through something I thought of 24 years ago. I would probably change the spelling to Cieran, as my hubbies name is Chris so they would have the same initials and I would like a C necklace :haha: The proper Irish spelling is Ciaran so technically I would be spelling wrong, but its an IE when they change to a K so I think its ok. Also here in Canada Ciaran would probably be prounced CiAHran not CiEEran.

So Cieran Michael (after my late dad) and will probably have to add my FILs name to Andrzej (polish for Andrew).
Cieran Michael Andrzej Nosek :cloud9:

I also like Ethan, but its on many top 10 lists so I wonder if there would be a bunch in his class at school (cant believe Im even saying that, Im having a baby!!! sorry back to the subject lol). I like Lucas too but it doesnt really go with our last name (Lucas Nosek....too many C's and S's).
Ethan Michael Andrzej Nosek?

How cool... I know a few Ciaran's here and it's pronounced keeran, but I have no clue how Canadian's would pronounce it! LOL

I need to also mention. My cousin has 2 boys and pregnant with her third boy... their names are Ethan, Reiss (Like Rhys) and Lucas (for the baby) :haha:

ha isnt that weird mummy! and yes keeran is how I want it to be pronounced, but as its not know as well over here Im nervous he would be called ciAHran. already they will probably say seeran not a hard c :dohh:

I do like ethan though, but perhaps my blasts are all boys and I will get an ethan someday. weird to think its them just deciding which they want to defrost, I wonder how many of my 7 are girls/boys, how many are good/bad etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->