ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

That's kinda odd to think about isn't it? still can't believe how well your body has done with IVF.. it's SUPER! To think that with 7 more you should def have another viable pregnancy! :dance: The odds are well in your favour! :D

I do feel very very lucky, as so many people on here dont get frosties and have to do the whole cycle again. however I didnt feel very lucky after my 3 failed IUIs and 1 failed IVF, I was wondering if it would ever happen.

I do think that my problem was probably hard egg shells, as I responded so well to get 10 blasts...thats rare even for younger women. and its great that I can have babies at 41, 42, but they are going to be with my 39 yr old eggs...its so amazing it worked out that way and Im sure meant to be. Im not sure how many we will try though, depends how my body holds up. I feel great so far and still feel 30 so we will see! I dont want to destroy any of them and would consider donating, but thats a hard decision too as its your complete dna going to someone else.

also trying for #2 will be easier. I will be upset if I have some failed transfers but I will have a bub already...its a little different that when completely childless and wondering if you will ever be a mother.

so who else is trying next....you gonna try for a lil man? :baby:

so interesting about different spellings resulting in different pronunciations in different countries.

Over here Rhys is almost always spelt Reece because with so much afrikaans around here Rhys would be read as Race.

I love the name Kieran/ciaran/Cieran (however you choose to spell it). I think its an awesome choice :)

Is it bad that i want my periods back already so i can try again? Lol.

There is a girl on our November thread with a baby days younger than Kristin who is due another mid-December. And several others that are trying. Mind you the 1st one I mentioned felt the need to lie to everyone and tell them her BC failed.

Its not likely to happen for ages since she feeds so frequently though :( (3-4 hourly through the night still)

Sarah, I think you may be right about your suspected hard shells.... or perhaps hubby's swimmers are great at swimming, but not great at cracking the egg? :shrug: Either way... it's fab that you'll get the chance for more kiddies and you're right... our second miscarriage was easier to deal with because we already had Lottie.

We are currently unlikely to try for another. If we do... we need to do it wanting a third child and not a boy as there's obviously every chance we could end up with 3 girls!

Huggles... you're right in SA it was Reece (I had a guy in my year at school), but here that's seen as quite an American way of spelling it and more often is spelt Rhys (Welsh spelling) ps... there's nothing wrong with American way of spelling things :thumbup:

Sheryl, I feel sorry for her that she felt she couldn't say she was trying. There's nothing wrong with having a close age gap! :thumbup:

Has she not slept through a single night yet?

one of my friends who's little boy is 10.5 months is still waking 2 times a night for a feed. She's decided to stop BFing now as she needs to have support from hubby as she's gone back to work and can't function.

That's kind of uncommon for a baby that age to still be waking twice to feed isn't it?? I fed K at 10:30 last night and then she was woken by the neighbors' dog at 4am so I fed her then again and she slept till 8:30. Stupid dog. I have noticed that pretty much any time she wakes up to eat at night it is when the dog has been let out to go to the bathroom and is barking.

BTW -- squash and sweet potato spit up are way worse than milk spit ups. :(

Oh bless her!

Yeah I *think* it's not the norm... but I'm not an expert on BFing babies. So I can't really reliably comment. My friend has only just recently got it to 1-2 feeds... when he was 8 months he was still waking every one to two hours through the night. She's knackered! x

Edit: this is her second... her first son was BF for 7 months and slept a lot better! :thumbup:

Yeah, Kristin sleeps tons better than that, especially with solids in her belly during the day.

Hmm my last post was eaten apparently.

Id said along the same lines as mummy - poor girl for feeling she had to lie about having wanted a close gap.

It probably wont happen for us for a while - Sara us still feeding 3-4 hourly even overnight so my cycles probably wont come back for ages :(

Ah forgot i'd split it into two posts - the other one is missing :)

The other one i'd also said my gp and parents know we're ntnp.

She slept through 3 or 4 times - from 11pm to 5or 6 am or so. But then she decided to start going to bed at 6pm iinstead of 8. Since sje's in the side car though its not like I have to get up so I don't mind how often she wants to eat in the night.

Gosh 6 would totally throw off our sttn too! She goes to bed at maybe 7:30 at the earliest. I think 1 night was like at 6 after spending a good amount of time outside that day.

She went to bed at 5 once! DH got home from work and was playing with her on the bed and put a blanket over her head to play peekaboo, and she was asleep when he moved the blanket lol.
She gets up between 6:30 and 8:30 in the mornings.

We have yet to fall asleep anywhere unusual or unexpected. The wildest place she falls asleep is in her carrier. She has never fallen asleep in her stroller without her carrier even. It's amazing I am able to get her to nap and go to sleep at night without a struggle.

I love the name Kieran/ciaran/Cieran (however you choose to spell it). I think its an awesome choice :)

thanks glad you like it!

Is it bad that i want my periods back already so i can try again? Lol.

not at all bad...I think its completely normal...you have a beautiful little girl who you love sooooo much, why wouldnt you want another asap!

I always would joke that once I start having babies I will probably love it and want 10, but will be too old as we waited for so long. but I do have 7 frosties :haha: I have 3 dogs and 3 cats as I love pets so much so I can totally see me wanting more and more.

Ok, I know you guys will have something to say about this thread. This woman gave her barely 4 month old baby McDonalds and is bragging about it...

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/1000649-baby-had-her-first-taste-mcdonalds-o-11.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->