ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Ohh I love Cieran too! Nice name!! What does DH think of the names?? Ohh he'll be so chuffed to be having a SON!! heh

Waking twice a night at 10.5 months old is TOTALLY normal and common!! Especially when breast-feeding on demand and not doing any form of 'sleep training'. Generally, if allowed to develop their habits naturally, babies don't tend to do a consistent 8 hour sleep through the night until 2-3 years old. Of course some DO sleep through, but it often changes up a lot too. I am not expecting to have a solid nights sleep for many years.... lol!

Sarah, I am a total animal person too; my pets are my babies! I never expected a son to be like another pet; I knew I'd love him more of course, but I did sorta liken it to my adoration of my pets too. I mean, that's a love I 'knew' about, so that's all I could go by! Oh My God. NOTHING compares. Nothing prepares you for it! Even while pregnant, yes you feel protective and paranoid and all that, but at the same time life goes on. Nothing readies you for the intense love you feel when you hold your son. I adore my dogs, I do, but wow, nope. They are nothing compared to Caleb.... NOTHING. And yet I still put them ahead of many people.... lol!

I'm SO happy you will get to experience it tooooooo!

Sarah i vote for ciaran too, pronounced (kee-ah-ran)

Gemma currently sleeps from 8pm - 6:30 or 7am, this is purely because she gets tired, and is solid fed twice- three times a day, and her last feed is generally just milk, but every baby is different..

sarah, you are going to love it.. i just know it xx so unreal

that mcdonalds thread/post is weird !

omg I cant believe that post, I dont tend to judge people but its surprising how many people are defending it. why would you give a 4 month old that much saturated fat? might as well just give them a block of lard! but I think it was a joke?

flying hubby doesnt seem that interested in names :shrug: but thats good as I can have all the ones I want :haha: the only contribution he made was 'seven' :shrug::dohh: I think he was joking but not sure lol

She said it's a joke now that I look this morning.

I like Seven from Seinfeld.

The sad thing is the number of people who do honestly do similar things. At my 6 week checkup with Saranna my mom and i were laughing about all the "has your child been given..." questions and my gp said it was shocking how many people had given things like custard and chocolate and baby rice and even french fries by the 6 week checkup.

Im up at 5:30 with a singing baby who went to bed before 5 and thinks its time to get up now lol. Trying to hold her off as long as I can as i had a lousy sleep with my cold.

Why would you even post a joke? Bored much?

Sarah- love the name! It was on our list too:) Just shortened it to Kian. There is an actor name Michael Cera! haha. close to being your names switched.

Im still on the fence about more children. I always wanted more but am afraid my body will fail me and not sure I an handle more loss:( Kinda makes me sad to think of my little baby not being the baby too...so im not ready!

Ny, i know what you mean, i want more children too, infact ive been so broody the last couple of days, i love gemma so much and shes my baby but i want her to have company and cant wait to have another.. were just so stressed out with dh'd new job and he is hell bent on waiting until august for gemma to turn a year old before we can start trying.. we dont bd that often anymore at all, and ive not lost much weight at all, im still really heavy, much more than i would like to be. (eating crap is not helping ) lol

but im worried about the complications i had with gemma and wouldnt want that to happen again, i would like to breastfeed this time round, and im expecting my period soon, was supposed to be on the 8th and no doubt it will come as im already bloated and have that nagging feeling, but i just hope every cycle that there may be a chance that i miss it,, i really want to be pregnant again and people are shocked that i may want to be so soon after gemma considering she is 8 1/2 months now. but im ready !

After a 13 month holiday AF has returned. We're not going to actively ttc, but we're back in the ntnp camp

ndh and babyhopes thats very exciting!

omg I just got back from carters and purchased a bunch of lil boy clothes :cloud9: ny I thought of you and kian when in there, they had some cute things! my mum thinks Im crazy and my excuse is I dont want to do much laundry :rofl: also Im not having a shower and so close family I can suggest other things as a gift. I think Im done with the onsies and pjs, now need to add some more pants and tops then Im done :happydance:

yay for buying clothes!

We still need pics of those first items you bought after finding out it's a boy!

Happy mother's day ladies! You too Sarah :)

happy canadian mothers day ndh and everyone!
I got a lovely mother to be card from hubby, made me cry
We gave MIL a frame with the ultrasound in, with a note in polish saying 'looking forward to meeting you in October love your Grandson'...it was a nice way to surprise them with the gender!

awww sarah that is an excellent way of saying it.. xxx happy mothers day to you xx

Hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day!

Sarah that is really sweet! How did she respond?

Love how you told your mom its a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->