• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Hope you have a great day xxxx cant believe in only 4 more days... it will be time... xx

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

Hope you have a lovely day :cake:

thanks ladies :kiss: Im a bit depressed about turning 40 as it sounds so old, I dont feel it at all! hubby makes me feel better saying I dont look it so who care. and waiting for bub makes it all better.

I spent most of yesterday in bed with extreme nausea, it hit me mid morning. I googled and some say its a pre labour symptom :shrug:

feel a bit better this morning but still a little queasy. Going for more acupuncture then a 1.5 hr bday massage....hope I can make it. then just getting take out and watching a movie tonight.

Happy birthday Sarah! Hope you had a lovely day.

Well Sarah it seems you were right.

My Sara is going to be a big sister! :cloud9:

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/2012-10-03062911.jpg

Hoping to hear news from you soon about Cieran :)

Well Sarah it seems you were right.

My Sara is going to be a big sister! :cloud9:

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/2012-10-03062911.jpg

Hoping to hear news from you soon about Cieran :)

omg omg I just knew it!! seemed so perfect that Im giving birth and you get pregnant, just like what happened in january! so does that mean in 9 months I will be getting pregnant again!! are you ecstatic??!!!

oh I was so excited about the BFP I forgot to update...

so I asked my MW to check my cervix as I was just so curious (I dont have the best patience) and she said I am 1cm dilated and cervix was still long but it was soft. she could feel his head, so weird! she said he is engaged. she did a bit of a stretch and sweep too. she said it is not really an indication of anything and could still be another week so we will see. I havent had noticeable contractions so not sure if they will start more as I dilate more?

That was pretty much the same result I got at my 41 week check up Sara :) I hope the combination of sweep and acupuncture get things moving quickly.

And yes I'm very excited :D Still a bit shocked though as I had given up and was just waiting for the :witch: to show up.

Woo hoo NDH!

And Sarah I was 2-3 at my 39 week checkup, 4 cm when I got to the hospital, 5 when I got into a room and 10 after they finished my epidural and that's actually slow for some people so fingers crossed it's soon for you!

Oh wow, two great news ! just came on this morning and im sooooo glad for you NDH.. you got what you wanted and so this thread continues.. as it wouldve done anyway !!!!!!! congratulations on your BFP !!

Sarah, woo hoo for 1cm.. im sure it will be soon.. im sooo excited.. i keep checking to see if you have given birth already. xxxx :cloud9:

ooohh getting clucky here xx

sheryl when you were 2-3 @ 39 weeks were you having contractions by then? or did they not kick in till 4cm?

not feeling any contractions yet, but I do feel a weird dull ache on my bump that makes me feel 'funny', kinda nauseous. perhaps thats a pre labour warm up while Im slowly dilating.

I *think* I may have just lost my mucous plug??!! so after yesterdays little sweep I had a little brown blood on the pad which she said I would have. I put in a new pad before bed and when woke up nothing on there. I threw it out this morning, when downstairs to check emails, when I went to the loo there was a big glob of stuff in my panties. Of course I inspected it :haha: it was about 2cm, snot like, very stretchy and brown. Im assuming thats what it was. Not tooooo exciting as people can lose their plug and still go weeks, but hopefully its a move in the right direction.

it would be great if I go into labour on friday as then none of hubbies family would have to take time off as its the weekend. do you hear that bub!!

I had some braxton hicks but my water breaking was what started labor contractions. I didn't feel that at all until after we were at the hospital and they were showing on the monitor. They got bad very quickly and I remember begging for my epidural b/c I'm a big baby with pain.

eeeek sarah.. that is definetely your mucous plug.. i had that the night before and then the next day my waters broke !.. so excited !!!!!!!!! hope this is it for you xxx I DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THE PLANE ON FRIDAY WHEN YOU DELIVER.... I ONLY REACH DUBAI SATURDAY EARLY MORNING.. SO FOR MY SAKE BUBS PLEASE MAKE YOUR ARRIVAL TOMORROW XXX

Yeah that would be your plug Sarah! It isn't always an indication of labour starting cause it can regenerate, but it shows that *something* is happening!

I lost parts of my plug for maybe 2 weeks before she was born. I thought it was all gone and then I would find more.

Ooooh NDH! Congrats!!!!

And Sarah! Woot! I remember getting a small amount of plug come away like that I think a few days ahead of labour. I'd had NOTHING, no real braxton hicks even, let alone real contractions at all, but that morning when I was getting more checks and I went to the toilet there, there was a small bit [like a couple of cm like that] of brown gloop. I think I got another wee bit like that again later on, then a couple of days later there was a BIG glob, like a handful of the stuff one morning, so much that I felt it come. Ew!! It was the next night after then that I went in to labour.... So hopefully only a few days to go!!! So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->