ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

so 3 of you guessed wrong, who will be closest! Im hoping NDH as I want him to come before Monday! but it will probably end up being mummy :dohh::haha:
its exciting and annoying at the same time
:coffee:

OFFICIAL LIST!

Huggles
September 27
3.7kg, 53cm

Babyhopes
September 29
3.7- 3.8 kg, 53cm

NY
October 2
4:45pm
7lbs 11oz

NDH
October 8
7:18pm
8lb12oz, 52cm

Flyingduster
October 10
4am
8lb, 53cm

Mummycat
October 10
10:12pm
7lb12oz, 54cm

:hi:

Nats....that's flipping awesome news honey!!! :dance: congrats!!!! How far along are you then?

Sarah, HAPPY DUE DATE!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Sounds like you wont reach my guess as that plug news is very promising!

Keeping everything crossed for a fabulous labour for you hun! :flower:

thanks mummy! my due date with midwife is sunday, but my ticker says today from dates :shrug: I really would love to go into labour tonight and have him over the weekend, but I wouldnt be surprised if he is late! next MW apt is Tuesday

:hi:

Nats....that's flipping awesome news honey!!! :dance: congrats!!!! How far along are you then?

Sarah, HAPPY DUE DATE!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Sounds like you wont reach my guess as that plug news is very promising!

Keeping everything crossed for a fabulous labour for you hun! :flower:

Thanks :). Tbh I have no idea. I could be anywhere from 4-9 weeks, though I think 5-6 is most likely as I was getting :bfn: until Mid September. For now I'm going to pretend that AF showed up on time on September 2though which puts my due date as June 9.

Gosh June feels like an eternity away when we still have to get through Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years... I guess you will know soon if your doctor will order a sonogram to confirm how far along you are? Maybe you o'ed late?

which puts my due date as June 9.

ooooh I hope to be pregnant again by then :happydance: if one of my 7 frosties is good of course, cant expect it really

well Im saying that now, might change my mind when Im exhausted!!

I can understand your urgency I suppose. I hear it's like having twins when they are that close.

I think being at different stages will be ok, with twins I always thought it would be hard to have 2 screaming at the same time for food, where if theres a year apart hopefully it will be better? but then again with one getting active and one baby might actually be harder. but hubby is going down to 2.5 days per week next year so I think we can cope.

You'll be fine with two close in age Sarah, especially with hubby working only part time. I've heard it gets a lot easier after the first couple months. I love that this thread is going to keep going :) Maybe by June someone else will be ready for number 2 and Sarah can have a/bump buddy :)

Wow, June will be here before we know it! :D Looking forward to following your pregnancy hun! :flower:

Sarah, you will be just fine with two close in age. Every age gap has it's advantages and disadvantages, the tough bit is having a second child and splitting your attention and that's a challenge at any age.. but you will have so much support from hubby, you will be just great! :D

Happy due date again! :D :D

at about 9 last night didnt feel good so went to bed. at about 1 woke up with crazy cramps at top of bump, that lasted 2 hours and they were coming every 7 mins. it was horrible. phoned midwife and she said to take bath and tylenol, they eased up and was able to sleep, just got up. so im assuming something is starting, not looking foward to it starting again it was so painful! mw said it could be like this fopr days but my body is getting ready

oooh, exciting!

Remember to breathe through the cramps. Do the slow 10 counts in and slow 10 counts out breathing. The more you fight them the more painful they are. :hugs:

ooh so exciting sarah,, this could be it.. im sure you will cope perfectly fine.. xx your body will know what to do x

cant wait. x keep checking bnb atleast 4 times everyday for updates..

Its the 8th here so I have time still to be right. We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->