• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

:hugs: Hope it goes well honey! All sounds like your body is getting ready! Thinking of you! x

omg!!! Cieran is HERE!!!! I saw her update on facebook, he arrived this morning at 11:11 via unexpected csection. He is 8lbs 15 of snuggly love! WOW! Huge massive congrats Sarah! You HAVE A SON!!!!! Oh yay! I hope it was all ok, it sounds pretty sudden and obviously unexpected. Let us know the details just when you can; we all know how hard it is to get back on here straight away! :hugs:

:wohoo:!!!!!

Yes can't wait for your update and the full story Sarah! I was delighted to read of his arrival on Facebook this morning :cloud9:

(It had nothing to do with guessing the right date I promise :p)

Yep, most of us read it on facebook x thank god I was awake until 3am ! (My time)

Unexpected surprise.. The c-section. Can't wait to have details xx hope you're resting well and congratulations again !!!!! Xx :cloud9:

Jealous that I'm missing baby pictures so I went to find Sarah on FB.

there are no pics yet. I'm sure there will be when they're able though! :cloud9:

Oh Sarah he's precious! I hope you have a quick recovery and take it easy while your body recovers.

The picture made me a little broody but I will get over it.

:wohoo:

What a gorgeous little boy you have Sarah!!! :cloud9:

Huge congrats hun! Hope you are okay and can't wait to hear your story!!

xxxx

Sarah we love your little squish! come tell us soon how you are doing please!

NDH, again woooooohooooo! thats amazing. It happened quick this time! love it.

By June I may be ready! for now, I think you guys are nuts. Lol. Kian is all over the fricken place I am losing it!

he is absolutely gorgeous sarah and i cant wait to hear the whole story !!

I am extremely broody too, and just keep hoping every month to miss a period ! .. were not really trying but are NTNP and have been for ages. DH is not convinced that we should just yet, but we've agreed that if nothing happens by Christmas, then first week of january, were going to do what we did before (doctors checks etc) atleast i got dh to agree to that much for me !

its only me thats really keen. dh hates all the doctor stuff and isnt convinced about another just yet, but i got him to promise he'd go for a test first week of january.. lol (spoke about it over birthday dinner last night !)

Yes please Sarah... let us know all about it! How is your recovery going? Your little man is stunning!

Preethi that's fab news!! :dance: hope you had a great birthday hun xxx

Nikki, Lizzie runs around the place too... I need eyes in the back of my head :rofl:

ladies I promise I will be on here soon to update! the past 2 weeks have been a blur, and I went to emergency monday night with terrible pains and I couldnt breath....I honestly thought it was a blood clot or some fatal Csection side effect, turns out I have gall stones :dohh: probably from the pregnancy but I have to watch my fat intake, which is hard as been having takeout due to no time to shop, cook etc.

I have so much to tell you, in a nutshell Ive had a terrible time breastfeeding so am now pumping breast milk with formula top up if needed after having a breakdown from the pain. If another person tells me 'oh yes it hurts but it passes' I will scream....my pain far exceeded what a normal person would have, it was 10x more painful than my chopped off finger! I think a combination of a narrow latch that started the pain, large breasts with his small mouth, plus being very fair and sensitive (you just have to look at me and I bruise). we tried everything...prescription nipple cream, nipple shield, latch lessons, but each time I would dread the next feeding. Why does it have to be so hard, I dont think any of you had that? so with the csection recovery and lack of sleep its been really hard.

but I love my lil peanut, he is so good and really easy going which helps. I suppose this may change when he is more alert??

will post more soon I promise, how are you all :kiss:

Aww Sarah sorry you are having so much trouble nursing. I had a relatively easy time so I don't have any advice. :hugs:

sarah.. so sorry you are going through so much pain.. i really hope you recover soon.. xx

do not stress about it. it is very important that you feel better physically to be able to be healthy and look after your child. happy mother = happy baby.

yes i couldnt breastfeed because of her prematurity (unable to teach her to suck because she would waste her energy and lose fat by trying ).. but i am not beating myself up about it because she is perfect now and the breakdown i was having at the moment of her being in hospital was far worse than not being able to breastfeed.

yes ofcourse if you really want to breastfeed, you can continue pumping to keep your supply up and maybe get some advice or help from a lactation consultant.

i completely understand how stressful it is, and so glad he is being a little angel for you xxxx

if i have another child yes i would love to try breastfeeding, but will not push myself to a point where it puts a mental toll on myself and starts having an impact on everyone else around me.

hope you feel better soon sarah xxxxxxxxxxx you need all the rest you can get

im sorry i just read the part again about you having latch lessons already , so its probably dumb of me to recommend a lactation consultant. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->