Okay time to play, if you were pregnant, what would be your biggest indulgence

Caterpiller

Not cooperating
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't upset anyone, but I like to stretch my imagination - what do you think would be your biggest indulgence if you were expecting a little - anything, from foot massages, ice cream sundaes, whatever you want... imagine away

Erm, more sleep!! :sleep:

Plus a pregnancy masssage once a month at my local spa!

Erm, more sleep!! :sleep:

Plus a pregnancy masssage once a month at my local spa!

i went and got a "professional" massage in my last pregnancy because i was getting pinching around my hip...and the girl SUCKED. shes like..we cant push hard because we dont want to danger your baby. well...she didnt have to just softly rub either :p

il have a good excuse to leave the house work! and to order takeaway instead of cooking. also you dont feel guilty about eating what ya like! lol

Whenever I want something... no matter how irrational... I can just scream, "IT'S FOR THE BABY!" :)

Not having to do the litterbox! We have 3 cats so that'll be a great thing to not have to do for 9 months.

more excuse to relax n laze haha. and plenty of choc n ice cream etc :D my excuse wud be im eatin for 2 haha :) x

the most expensive body lotions! i am scarred from last time but hey, lets not make it any worse. x x x
and yes... i am having a massage next time round

Buying baby clothes/things - i may look odd doing it now but can't wait to do it when i pass the 3 month point. Plus having an almost 'pass' to whinge a little!

There's a waffle shop near me, and every time I walk past it I almost get diabetes just from the smell of it. It's so incredibly sweet and calorie-filled I have never been able to justify getting myself one. The minute I'm pregnant I'm straight in there to get a waffle covered in chocolate sauce.

There's a waffle shop near me, and every time I walk past it I almost get diabetes just from the smell of it. It's so incredibly sweet and calorie-filled I have never been able to justify getting myself one. The minute I'm pregnant I'm straight in there to get a waffle covered in chocolate sauce.

Hey Sue,

I remembered in a prev post you said you live in ealing? I often go there, is the waffle shop nr the station? If so i have seen it and think the same. Looks yummy! I would go for chocolate AND cream!!! :happydance:

Waffle Shop? I want an effin' Waffle Shop! The U.S. SUCKS! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"