Okie Dokie! ...who is due within the next couple of weeks?!

I put up a new thread but thought to post somethin in here too.

Water broke about an hour ago. Driving to hospital now :)

Keep u guys posted! xo

Mine is Sunday, I even have OH saying 'hurry up baby' now, it's bad enough with the MIL and Sister always on my case! Told him to stop it as we are going overdue :haha: Baby is only 3/5 and there have been no other signs at all.

Good luck NikkiV :flower:

Wife had a sweep today and induction booked for Thursday due to high blood pressure, fingers crossed sweep works :) she was 2cm dilated and a favourable sweep so here's hoping!

Good luck Nikki! Hope you have that babe in your arms really soon!

Had my mw appointment this afternoon and I'm now 3cm which she could stretch to a 4-5 with a bulging bag of waters. I've been having some good, painful contractions and am having lots of show. Hoping baby is on its way!

Well MarieB that sounds hopeful and MummyPony I hope things get moving before Thursday!!

I just got back from my appointment. The midwife had been called away to 2 births, so they offered for me to see the trainee lady. I was pretty annoyed cause it's 1/2 hour drive to the clinic so I wish they could've called me beforehand to let me know.

Anyway she checked and thinks I am 1.5 cm dilated which is better than nothing, but I wasn't convinced she knew what she was doing. They did the stress test thingy which was fine and I'm going back tomorrow for an appointment with the midwife and an ultrasound. I asked if at 1.5 cm a sweep would be possible tomorrow but she didn't seem to really know. All pretty frustrating but at least baby is OK.

Right now I feel like baby is never coming out :cry:

Good luck MarieB and MummyPony :flower:

Impatient Sorry to hear you have had a disappointing appointment, I hope you can get more answers tomorrow - or LO decides to come before then! :flower: :hugs:

Due date tomorrow! Got another midwife app and hopefully second sweep too.

Having on/off contractions and lots of cramps but nothing major yet.

No progress here yet, lots of cramps and she had her show

Also think she's been nesting as been cleaning today which she's been too tired and sick to do recently...

Induction may be going ahead tomorrow but theres still time to get going before - either way we'll see our baby soon!!!

I'm 5 days overdue now. Been loosing bits of my plug since Sunday and have had backache on and off over the last two days. Nt sure if I've been having BH or what today but they were still happening when walking around. Hopefully something will happen tonight, if not I have a sweep booked tomorrow.

Good luck nikki!!!!

Sorry Ladies I have not updated here..lol dont even remember if i updated since I had my lo its been so hectic.

After 30 hours of labour with irregular contractions...I had Carson John on March 14th. I've had complications since labour..I've been diagnosed with a blood clot in my leg :( things are finally starting to get normal around here again!!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
Baby Greyson was born on March 19 at 10:35. He's 7lbs 8oz and a super long 21.5".
The birth went off as perfectly as we could have hoped (only 6hours from start to finish) and we got to have our home water birth.

https://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/MarieB19/greyson_zps77e6ef8d.jpg

Hope you're all doing well!

Wow congrats skeet and marieb!! Gorgeous babies!!!! :happydance:

Midwife could barely get a finger in yesterday but had a good go at it anyway, and I've been losing plug slowly ever since. Cramps on and off but nothing much which feels too hopeful! Growth scan thingy yesterday estimated that she's a whopping 9.6lbs, give or take a pound, so she can't stay in there much longer or she'll be the size of a toddler!!!

Congrats ladies!!
GL for preggy mummy's still going, not long! X

Congrat's skeet :flower: and marieb :flower:

congrats ladies.

I just had my last class on breastfeeding. starting to get really tired like im in first tri again :(
I know some point in these 4 weeks ill have my baby girl. Due date is only 2wks and 2 days off so im hoping any day now would be grate :) xx

So my first overdue day is nearly over. I am so grumpy it's unbelievable. I feel sorry for my husband in my more rational moments, mostly I just moan and drag my body from one comfortable seat to another.

This is so not fun.

So my first overdue day is nearly over. I am so grumpy it's unbelievable. I feel sorry for my husband in my more rational moments, mostly I just moan and drag my body from one comfortable seat to another.

This is so not fun.

Aw it's rubbish isn't it, although hearing someone else sound like me is selfishly reassuring!! My mood swings are a bit mental, and this living 'waiting' is just plain weird. Sending labour vibes your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->