Okie Dokie! ...who is due within the next couple of weeks?!

Well ladies after 29 hours of labour Carson John was born today march 14th at 5:52 pm weighing 7lbs 2 oz.. I will post pics and labour story when I get home from the hospital

Congratulations!! X x

So 9days left to go apart from a bit of back ache I feel normal,the Braxton hicks that I was getting yesterday have gone. Honestly feels like I'm going to be pregnant forever

Congratulations on baby Carson Skeet :flower:

Congrats Skeet!

Only 6 days to go and all my symptoms have died off!! Oh well it's my wedding anniversary today so st least got something else to think about LOL.

It's my due date today! And it looks like baby might know it too. I had loads of indigestion and backache last night and then a show early this morning. No contractions yet, only more braxton hicks but hoping it could be the start of something.

congrats again skeet..

oooo congrats on your due date hope that is a start for you hun.

ive still got 3wks 2days until mines lol xx

Hope this is the start of things mjemma x

I'm ill :( feel fluey but with no temp. So guess il be seeing 39weeks pregnant

Congrats Skeet! Looking forward to the birth story!

Urgh I'm up early cause couldn't sleep. It's so frustrating thinking that soon i'll b kept up by a baby, but right now I can't sleep anyway cause uncomfortable/mind racing. My turning over back and forth was probably keeping DH up so I decided to just get up and will go back to bed later I guess.

Wish baby would just arrive already. I just want to get on with it.

Congratulations Skeet! So happy for you.

Feeling down today. I'm convinced I'm going to be pregnant forever!!!
Hardly any BHs or anything the past few days :(

Congratulations Skeet! So happy for you.

Feeling down today. I'm convinced I'm going to be pregnant forever!!!
Hardly any BHs or anything the past few days :(
Aw it's rubbish isn't it (and you're ahead of me, so have more reason to complain!). I just keep thinking of how I felt when ttc, and that sort of puts my mind straight - waiting another 2 weeks in the grand scheme of things is no time at all.

Have they scheduled an induction for you? Hopefully it won't get to that but would be nice to have a definite end date in sight!

No scheduled induction as of yet. If I'm still pregnant on Tuesday I'll be having an u/s to make sure baby and placenta are still doing well.

We're planning a homebirth but if I don't go into labor by 42 weeks we'll have to transfer to a hospital. I still have a good while before 42 weeks but I really hope baby decides to show up sooner than later. I'm so low on energy and I feel like I've been a crap mom to DS lately.

Due date is tomorrow (16th) and I've had no signs of anything happening. A friend had her baby boy on the 13th - 2 weeks early! And I'm slightly jealous that she's no longer having to put up with being heavily pregnant. :rolleyes:

Just sick to the back teeth of the constant heartburn and the sore hands and not being able to put my bloody socks on!

Due date is tomorrow as well! No big signs still. Just expecting myself to go overdue lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Will update Monday after my appt :)

Congrats on due dates ladies. xx

Happy due date to everyone who's due today x

Woken up with LOADS of energy and an urge to nest so that's what I have been doing for the last 3hours :) lost more plug but that means nothing I've been losing it for almost 3 weeks now x

Whoops i just realize those post for due dates where dated today blonde/baby brain moment lol xx

Congrats on your baby boy skeet :)

I am starting to feel so impatient, feels like i have been pregnant forever. I lost bits of my plug monday and tuesday, but other then that nothing.... No signs at alll! Thats fine if my babys not ready yet, i jus hope hes ready soon cuz i sure am!

I'm jealous of those of you who have had signs - other than an increase in BHs, I have had NO signs at all - no plug, no show etc. :cry: At this rate I am totally expecting to be induced, which I really don't want.

Impatient - don't worry, last time I went into labour 2 days early with zero signs at all.

This time I have had sooo many signs ans nothing to show for it! Still getting on and off contractions, still losing loads of plug, feeling irritable and emotional, cramping, bla bla bla... Fed up now and really hope I don't go overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->