Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

Whats only 50p an bag? :haha:

and did you get my text?

yeah its a bag of milk its only 50p its like the same amount as middle size bottle :)

and no i didnt i going offline now so text me again please x

Phone dead so cant and where do they sell bags of milk? espeically for 50p

tesco its country life like the butter :haha: and you buy a jug called jugit for £1 u put the bag in the jug and as u shut the lid it peirces it and u have a little cap u open and pour :D

that sounds really strange,where is the jug, ovbiosuly the milk is in the milk section where is the jug?

Really im gonna go to tesco tomorrow and have a seach :haha:

thanks, never went to tesco may go later today, but my cold started to go and tehn come back even worse so will see how i feel. Plus im in my overdraft due to silly elc

in sainsburys they are doing 2 bags of milk for £1 which works out as 4 pints of milk nd u get a free jug

Oww shame we dont have a big sainsburies near by just a little one :(

does the little one not do it? tesco do 2 bags so 4 pints for £1 atm as they only 50p a bag for 2 pints but u have to pay £1 for the jug

I doubt it as its only like a local conveinance store one.

aww thats a shame it works out so much cheaper to buy bagged milk then bottled

Does it really work out that much cheaper to get bagged milk than bottled, out milk cost 87p for the 4pint ones (think its 4 pint, 2nd largest)

And what happened to your wtt ticker?

its cheaper down here because a 2 pint is between 85p and 95p so 4 pints for £1 is a bargin to southerners lol

and until i sort out my privacy issue i got to get rid of everything :growlmad:

also hun could u send me another pm i accidenntally deleted ur last one before reading it lol

also check out coi cois wedding outfit https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/690452-z-his-wedding-outfit.html

Aww maybe pm mods and ask if there any way to sort it out, you mentioned his name a few times in here if you seach the thread and type in his name it shows the specific posts with his name in. Will you put up ticker again once its all sorted?

And thats lovely :D love the hat

they cant just delete my threads as they would leave holes in the forum so its a case of romoving his name from stuff and waiting for google to refresh their system :(:(:(

and yes its the hat i brought when with you :D

Yes thats why i like it,

how often to google refresh their systems, im sure they wouldnt mind deleting all the threads hunni

We realised today we got all chloes clothes in both 9-12 and 12-18 but no sleepsuits or vests :dohh:

i already asked it will cause issues with the system of the forum if they deleted that many threads

and awww bless we need to get coi pjs - hes not wearing sleepsuits no more i gutted coz i love him in them but they too hard to get on him now as hes so wirggley its near impossible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->