Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

funny bones :rofl: im in a well childish mood today haha

is that that book you can get about the skeletons :haha:

ok df dont talk about my booobies in here hun

and i love that book in a dark dark town.. in a dark dark

you said you were going to pm about boobies i put def dont put it on here as in make sure you pm it.
yes i forgot rest of the song.

My periods are still :wacko:

you said you were going to pm about boobies i put def dont put it on here as in make sure you pm it.
yes i forgot rest of the song.

My periods are still :wacko:

oh yeah dw wont start asking u questions like that in public lol!!!

theres a dark dark house and in the dark dark house theres a dark dark - i dunno lol

and oh how funny i just asked u that too in pm lol

did you :haha: im a mind reader didnt you know
no sometimes they really close together and some time far apart like atm i getting period paint and everything and that but then i only slightly bleeding i mean only need panty liner not even a pad :dohh: normally im quite heavy

and In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street
and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house,
and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs
and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar
and in the dark dark cellar….
three skeletons lived!

gosh so still all over the place then - do u get any proper gaps with like no bleeding at all?

and yay!! thats it i used to love watching that!!!

yes and reading it too.

and yes i do now but still really random bits inbetweena nd like i should be n now but its like ramdom pinky stuff not blood

are you still on mini pill? - could still be something to do with that

no ive not taken if for like 3months i just keep forgetting and i on the 12 hour one too so that shoud make it better whe ni am on it, ( but ive not done it for like 3 months as i say)

no i really need to make sure i go back, i got a gynological appiontment on the 9th will mention it then

yeah hopfully they will settle soon.

i still not convinced mine are back to normal

i had 26 day, 25 day and now i on day 21 bt not on yet - but i still worry that they will go all funny again :(

aww i hope yours are on the way back to normal :D

thanks - its jsut everytime i thought they were they went weird again so refuse to believe they bk to normal

i hope urs get sorted soon too!

and im sure they will be ok sometime soon im hoping it will be the same with mine soon too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->