Old people suck!

kmac87

Waiting for our lil girl
Reaction score
I have 2 boys and a stepson and definitely am praying for team pink this time! I went to a pizza place the other day and this elderly lady proceeds to tell me I'm having another boy! I don't even know her! I told her I have 3 boys already and this pregnancy is so much different than the others. The first time I've ever had ms and a bunch of other things. She tells me, to get used to it because it's another boy due to the fact that I'm only carrying in my belly. I'm 12 weeks, geesh! I had to politely walk away. I hate when old people feel like they know it all and that their old wives tales are 100% fact!

What a stupid woman. Just try and forget it. Good luck for team pink! x

I wish ppl would stop with the old wives tale about how you're carrying. It's total nonsense and only shows how uneducated they are in terms of physiology! Don't listen to her...you have a good chance of seeing pink this time! Statistically, your chance of a girl after two boys is 75%. I'm having a pink bundle after two boys as did two friends of mine!

Thank you, ladies! I'm staying hopeful.

I wish ppl would stop with the old wives tale about how you're carrying. It's total nonsense and only shows how uneducated they are in terms of physiology! Don't listen to her...you have a good chance of seeing pink this time! Statistically, your chance of a girl after two boys is 75%. I'm having a pink bundle after two boys as did two friends of mine!

I wonder if there is a science to this statistic? I had 2 boys, then a girl, and now a boy again. Just curious. :)

It's all based on the statistical model of "chance". Even though the chances of male/female is about 50/50, chance tells us that by the third roll of the dice, the probability of getting another boy after getting two boys already is about 25%. :). Same goes if you have two girls already; you're statistically more likely to get a boy the third time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->