• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

And here it is almost dry

photo 2.jpg

Thanks for the tweak! It looks good. I just wish these were better tests. :devil: If it is a bfp it wouldn't show up on a better test anyway, lol. Oh boy - sucked right back in. Although I feel ok either way. I'm kind of giving it up to a "higher power" kind of thing. If it's real it will be darker tomorrow. It is almost unbelievable to get a bfp 7dpo anyway.

Looking good.
Totally possible to be seeing lines this early. Here's mine at 7dpo with Sofia

https://i.imgur.com/pedEfvC.jpg

Looking good.
Totally possible to be seeing lines this early. Here's mine at 7dpo with Sofia

https://i.imgur.com/pedEfvC.jpg

I had lines at 7dpo in the evening with Haven too. I also posted on "The One" thread. You should see the false bfp's with this brand! Not cool! I have a good feeling though. Which is stupid. :haha: Really not going to get too excited until I see some good progression and a bfp on a different test. I'll probably hold out on another brand until Sunday. Frer didn't get bfp with my last pg until 3 days after Wodfo.

Thanks for the pics!

With out a tweak and on my phone I am seeing something. Hope you see some progression. I know I have had undoubtably positive tests at 8dpo before.

I just figured out how to attach pics with m phone!!! I'm embarrassed to say I keep emailing the. To myself, adding them to iPhoto & doing it that way, lol. Anyway here it is enhanced & dry. It looks good, but who knows with that brand. image.jpg

Sooo pink!! It really does look promising!! Wish you had another brand of test - you have a walmart near you?

3 $ tree & 3 frer.
I meant to say I have the others too. Just nervous to use them.

Maybe try a dollar test next time you have super long hold? I'm a bad influence :blush: :haha:]

Love walmart 88 cent cheapies.

Not sure if I shared on this board or not (too many boards I follow) but I stopped the minipill on wednesday (for many reasons) so were ntnp #2 right now....and we bd today....probably no chance ill get preggo but its exciting to think we have a chance. I like ntnp rather than stressful ttc. I dont really want to get preggo this early but if it happens well be excited. Who knows what my cycles will be like while bfing. Depends on my cycles will determine when we will actually start ttc. Regular cycles well start ttc in sept. No cycles then well wait til im done bfing in December. Yay for ntnp!!!!

Those tests look really promising even looking at them on my phone! Btw how do you attach pics directly from phone? I email it to myself too!

You do it from your phone exactly the same way you would your computer.

Sorry to disappoint,
image.jpg

The ic is bfn, I feel like I can see something on the $ test, but either way last nights was a dud. :growlmad: I feel stupid for getting my hopes up. How many times do I need to be told those tests suck?

After the time limit the $ test looks like it wanted to be bfp, but it doesn't count.
image.jpg

My afternoon test (on top.) I think it's an evap. It took a good 10 minutes to really show up, although it kept getting easier to see. Pic was around 20 minutes. I'm trying to use up these tests. One more to go. Please don't order them! They are heartbreaking!
I know I'm not out, but just not feeling it now. I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend!
image.jpg

The top one is so clear. If these are all evaps you should put in a complaint.

Those lines were so convincing I hope that they do turn out to be a bfp and not rubbish tests.

It looks like the fun will be starting here soon, ds4 is up on hands and knees and rocking and moving his knees. Just needs to get those hands going and he'll be off!
And I should be fertile next week as well, if everything falls into a 'normal' pattern.

For your viewing pleasure, top is last night, second is early afternoon, bottom is after 2 hr hold. :wacko:
The good news? I don't have anymore of those bitches! :haha:

image.jpg

Those lines were so convincing I hope that they do turn out to be a bfp and not rubbish tests.

It looks like the fun will be starting here soon, ds4 is up on hands and knees and rocking and moving his knees. Just needs to get those hands going and he'll be off!
And I should be fertile next week as well, if everything falls into a 'normal' pattern.

Hooray for fertile! And crawling babies :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->