Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Right?! I'm so glad I am done with them. Unfortunately I don't think there are any good early tests out there. :shrug:

The ones I get from walmart [88 cent first signal] are awesome, imo. I never had an evap and I got an awesome line at 8dpo! Other than those, though, there aren't many out there that I know of :dohh:

9dpo today. Bfn on $ tree test. I'm pretty sure I'm out. Either way the Sure Predict tests are the worst test I've ever taken. Heartbreaking :nope:

It's horrible even when you try not to get your hopes up you still do when you see a second line

Not sure if I can get my dh to ntnp next cycle. He still maintains he's done.

Here was the line up, bottom 3 were 7dpo pm & then 8dpo am & pm. I really was so hopeful for a bfp today.
image.jpg

I played with it a little - sorry to obsess! I just feel mad!
image.jpg
They look so thick & pink!

I even see progression! You testing again tomorrow?

I tested today with my last 2 $ tree tests. I have 3 fr left. I want to test tomorrow - heck I want to test now! I just hate to waste a test. I just can't understand why they would look that way? But, if they were actual bfp, then they should have shown up on the $ tree. However, I can totally obsess and say the SP test is 10 & the $T is 25, so it doesn't mean it would have to be bfp today if it takes 24 - 48 hrs to double.... blah blah blah. They just looked so good and came up IN the time limit. I want to hold onto hope, but I'm really afraid to.

I saw progression too, in that they got thicker lines with each one :wacko:

Oh, geez. Let me see how concentrated my pee is :haha:

Yup, even though I asked very nicely - the frer still said "not a chance!"

Aww boo :( It's hard to believe ALL those tests are evaps especially since they came up within the time limit :wacko: If they are I would contact the seller and let them know, whats the point of a pregnancy test if you get two lines every time?! Fingers crossed it's still too early for the frer, and it turns into a bfp.

Nothing much happening over here, my af is still awol. No cramps or anything so I dont think it's even close. It's been 3 weeks since I stopped pumping, hopefully something will start happening soon. I've started having a look at how I'm going to fit 3 carseats in my car (a toyota camry wagon), and thinking of names to keep busy! I also keep looking at families when we are out that have 3 kids, and really feel that 3 will be the perfect number for us!

Aww boo :( It's hard to believe ALL those tests are evaps especially since they came up within the time limit :wacko: If they are I would contact the seller and let them know, whats the point of a pregnancy test if you get two lines every time?! Fingers crossed it's still too early for the frer, and it turns into a bfp.

Nothing much happening over here, my af is still awol. No cramps or anything so I dont think it's even close. It's been 3 weeks since I stopped pumping, hopefully something will start happening soon. I've started having a look at how I'm going to fit 3 carseats in my car (a toyota camry wagon), and thinking of names to keep busy! I also keep looking at families when we are out that have 3 kids, and really feel that 3 will be the perfect number for us!

That's great! I thought going from 2 to 3 was a piece of cake. I stopped nursing 3 weeks ago today. Af will be here almost 4 weeks after.

I looked up those tests online & I see a lot of people have gotten lines within the time limit & not been pregnant. It's so frustrating. I think I will wait until Tuesday for the frer. Then I am done testing until af comes.

I too found going from 2 to 3 was a breeze. Whether that was because ds2 was quite a difficult baby, and I suffered with depression, and then when number 3 came along and I was happier and he didn't cry all the time and just slotted into our lives, or if it was the way it is for everyone, I'm not sure but I do think the hardest transition so far was 1-2 followed by 0-1.

I'm waiting for O. I think I'm having increase of discharge although haven't paid close enough attention. And have had a few little aches so we shall see. Soooo tempted to check cp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->