• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

I'm waiting for O. I think I'm having increase of discharge although haven't paid close enough attention. And have had a few little aches so we shall see. Soooo tempted to check cp.

Good luck. Hope you are getting ready to bd just in case!

I told my dh that he can breathe a sigh of relief because I am not pregnant and he did. :nope: I really hate that we are in two different places right now. I'm sad & he's relieved. Not sure where we go from here. I'm having a grumpy day. Oh, the frer was no question bfn.
On a side note, I did like the $ tree New Choice hpt. I did not get any ghost or questionable lines with them. You can order them right online, you can even get an entire case of 72. :haha: I am so tempted to buy a bunch. I'm just not sure I'll need them. I'm expecting af Thurs - Saturday. I do not O regularly so not sure when I'll be fertile again. My dh is gone 6/9 - 6/14. I hope I o later than cd 14 (which I probably will) and he can't resist when he gets home. Otherwise I'm out for the next few months, or forever. Big sigh....

I hope whatever happens you can get to a place you are both happy x

Aww I am glad that for both of you the transition from 2-3 was smooth! I was talking about it with my sister today and told her that I thought it would go ok as I am already so used to spending my whole day multi-tasking and living in function of the kids that one more wouldn't be a shock to the system. My hardest transition so far was from 0-1, 1-2 was hard in the first couple of months but is ok now.

Motherofboys hope you o soon and we get to see more pee sticks in a couple of weeks!

LuvallmyH sorry you and your hubby aren't in agreement over this. It must be so hard to come to a point where you a not in the same place. Do you think he may change his mind?

Can I join this thread? Waiting to try for an undetermined length of time. Not by my choice either! *sighs*

Aww I am glad that for both of you the transition from 2-3 was smooth! I was talking about it with my sister today and told her that I thought it would go ok as I am already so used to spending my whole day multi-tasking and living in function of the kids that one more wouldn't be a shock to the system. My hardest transition so far was from 0-1, 1-2 was hard in the first couple of months but is ok now.

Motherofboys hope you o soon and we get to see more pee sticks in a couple of weeks!

LuvallmyH sorry you and your hubby aren't in agreement over this. It must be so hard to come to a point where you a not in the same place. Do you think he may change his mind?

I do think I can make him change his mind, but that's not what I want to do. I'd like him to want it too. I guess we will see how it goes the next few months. Once my cycles return I think I will need to either ttc or be done. I have been needing to have uterine ablation, but obviously can't if we were having more babies.

Welcome Blueberri! Sorry you have to wait :flower:

:hugs: still trying to make sense of everything. I do see myself being a mother, I'll wait until I can have my first child. No matter how long it takes. <3

:hugs: still trying to make sense of everything. I do see myself being a mother, I'll wait until I can have my first child. No matter how long it takes. <3

Well, there is a great group of ladies her that listen and support eachother :thumbup:

Welcome blueberri!

luvallmyh - so sorry he isn't in the same place as you are but fingers crossed he comes around without having to convince him. Excuse me being nosy but what is a uterine ablation? :hugs:

Well we're officially WTT until 2017. :sad1: Not what I want but financially it is a must - unless some miracle happens in the mean time - I mean, we could win the lotto, right? :haha:

Welcome blueberri!

luvallmyh - so sorry he isn't in the same place as you are but fingers crossed he comes around without having to convince him. Excuse me being nosy but what is a uterine ablation? :hugs:

Well we're officially WTT until 2017. :sad: Not what I want but financially it is a must - unless some miracle happens in the mean time - I mean, we could win the lotto, right? :haha:

Oh, lovn that is sad. :nope: I hope some miracle comes your way.
Uterine ablation is basically burning the crap out of the inside of your uterus. I have such heavy periods that I soak through a super plus tampon within an hour for the first 2 days of my cycle. Having af interferes with my life so much, I can't even be away from a bathroom for an hour in the first few days. It's also very, very painful. It has gotten worse with each baby. The only thing that will help is ablation. But you can't have any more babies after that. I was going to have that plus my tubes tied at the same time. But I want 1 more baby. :blush:

Oh & I did take my last frer today & yes, bfn. It's ok. At least I have a decent lp right away, right? I ordered some wondfo opk & 30 $ tree hpt. :wacko:
Yes I am hopeless. Hopefully I will need them.

Thanks luv - I hope so too!

Wow - sounds like what I've been going through. A super tampon every hour for the first 2-3 days with awful cramps, nausea and headache. It really sucks. Was never this bad before I had Sofia. Was it this bad for you before kids? At least there is something that can help but too bad it will cause you to stop having babies :(

I want to get more tests as well, even though I know we wont need them for years :blush:

Just so you know, they do make an "ultra" tampon. It's by tampax I think. It's better than super plus. It was like the light from heaven shining down on the aisle when I first saw them. I think I have like 6 boxes in my cupboard. :haha: I'm so afraid they will stop selling them. They really help. I did have issues before kids, but it has just gotten worse & worse.

I had no idea - I must find these!! :haha: I'm like that too, when I find a product I love, I over buy for fear of them running out :haha:

Bummer you've been suffering with this for so long :nope:

I do really hope that whatever happens, you can both be happy with the final decision luvallmyH. I know for a while at the end of my last pregnancy and just after DS4 was born, DH said no more. I could have made him change his mind, but I didn't want to force it. I didn't want it to become a point of resentment and its not like he wasn't being sensible. I mean 4 healthy babies is a blessing, but also a big stress and big cost. You know what I'm talking about, you have almost doubled my number LOL But in the end he changed his mind anyway. He did change it to WTT, which has become NTNP without any real discussion. But I do think that in the end, if he hadn't changed his mind, as time went on I'd begin to see the positives of stopping and begin to relax and enjoy the changing life that not having really little kids brought with it. I had just caught a glimpse of it when ttc ds4 and ds3 was out of nappies, and finally sleeping better and we didn't need a pram and a bag full of stuff everywhere we went. I did begin to think that although I'd be sad, if 3 were all we were meant to have, I could adjust and be ok with it in the end.
Rambling a bit but I hope you see what I'm trying to say LOL

lovin. wow 2017! I hope something changes, seems so far off. But it will come around so fast now you have Sophia. The years seem to fly by faster and faster these days.

I did cave and check cp. Soft but closed and low. FX'd I'll see some change soon. I may have to get a thermometer just to give me the satisfaction of cross hairs for at least one or two months, then just try to let it happen when it happens....

Welcome blueberri!

Sorry about the looong wait lovn. :(

lovn and luvallmyh....have you heard of the divacup???? I LOVE mine and I have super heavy periods too....I would have to set my alarm several times a night due to bleeding through but not anymore!

Welcome blueberri!

Sorry about the looong wait lovn. :(

lovn and luvallmyh....have you heard of the divacup???? I LOVE mine and I have super heavy periods too....I would have to set my alarm several times a night due to bleeding through but not anymore!

Is that anything like the softcup? I tried those a long time ago [probably 10 years ago or so] and I could never get the hang of the 'exit' :blush: I ended up taking them out in the shower to avoid the insane mess I would usually cause :blush: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->