• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Could I join please? We are wtt, hopefully September this year

Thanks! That's my 9 year old and me. He has the best hair lol!
I can't believe I held out today. It has been tough, been thinking about it all day. I keep drinking a bunch of water just so I don't get too tempted. I am really tired but that's really my only symptom right now. Which for me can be a good sign. I just keep feeling a little negative like it's only a 20% chance anyway and probably less for me because I'm so old. I am also worried that if miraculously I do end up pregnant it won't be sticky because I have not had a pp af.

I love your baby Lovn. She makes me smile every time I look at her!

Welcome anti :flower:

It does look like he has great hair!! Too cute!

That's some good willpower - I would have tested, waterlogged pee and all :rofl:

Tired is a good symptom!! Fingers crossed if you're pregnant it's a healthy sticky little bean! I know a few people that have gotten pregnant before a proper PP AF and all was good and well with their pregnancies/babies! :thumbup:

Aww thanks, she's my happy little peach - she just lights up my life, I can't even believe I made her :haha: :cloud9:

Welcome anti! I see you are a fellow ex-exclusive-expresser!

Luvallmyh that is fabulous hair on your boy! I only seem to make bald babies, my two year old still has very little hair :wacko:

Hi!! :waves: steph. I am, my little girl is tongue tied so couldn't latch properly and we had huge issues so I expressed for 6 months and had enough milk in the freezer to take her to 9 months. Hard work but so worth it!

Wow well done! My lo started refusing the breast at 4 months, so I only expressed between 4 and 6 months then started supplementing with formula. I don't think I could have done it for a full 6 months, it was so exhausting! My first was a boobaholic and breastfed until 16 months I never expected dd2 to give up so quickly. But in saying that, now is the first time I have not been pregnant or breastfeeding(or pumping!) in 3 years and it's soooo liberating!

I exclusively pumped for the first month because lo would take an hour to eat and I needed to feed him every 2 hours to gain weight. At that point pumping was easier....but I cant imagine doing it long term. My sil did it for a wholw year due to tongue and lip tie.

Here ya go! BFN. I did crack and take one last night (on top.) Bottom one is fmu.

photo.jpg

And after all the pink dye went through, but after time limit
photo.jpg

Still really early days though hun

For sure! I'm actually feeling pretty relaxed about it this time. It is what it is. Stressing isn't going to make it BFP. I'm not even going to test again today!

Yay pee sticks - and of course my line eye is in full effect - I totally see something on the bottom test BUT I went to tweek it and couldn't see it anymore :dohh:

Can't wait to see that line appear in a few days time! :winkwink: :dance:

I'm trying to be like that this time, stressing won't change anything and obsessing isn't going to help. I'll probably still end up peeing on sticks and squinting at them but I'm going to try not to lol

I'm trying to be like that this time, stressing won't change anything and obsessing isn't going to help. I'll probably still end up peeing on sticks and squinting at them but I'm going to try not to lol

It's not easy! lol If I had a bunch of ic's I would totally be using one every time I peed. But I don't & I'm not buying more right now. Ya know, right now - as in this minute. Totally subject to change at any time :haha:

I have 1 ic left. I know I'll use it at some point but knowing it's the only one keeps me from 'wasting' it as it will obviously be negative (lmao) so I don't want to use it up too soon.

It had been quite as while since I last peed & it was really concentrated looking so.....

photo 3.jpg

I dipped it, walked away for 5 minutes & came back to that. It looks so good irl. It's hard not to get a little excited even though they are known for false bfp.

Tweak?

I dont even need the tweek to see that line!! But here's my awful attempt at one :haha:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1400876029569.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1400876029569.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116