• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Oh, and Sunday dinner was with all of his family at our house. That makes a big difference!

I agree, I think each child is who we are supposed to have, and they come along when they are supposed to.
And yes I think that it makes a big difference saying it in front of everyone like that.

Just for fun...
Here are my ic's with the last baby starting at 7dpo
photo.jpg

And my last bump pic 39w
IMG_3394.jpg

Feeling broody :blush:

I'm having trouble adding my last bump pic from my phone :( I'll have to try again on the laptop in a minute.

Okay so heres my ic from last time
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/cafe4db9-orig_zpse8531689.jpg
took a ton of them but didn't believe them until I got these
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/ea79b0d2-orig_zpsfbdd8b7b.jpg

and my 39 + 5 bump
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/IMG_0078_zps0065f148.jpg

and yeah everyone on facebook pointed out that it looks like i have no arm lmao

Lol about the arm! I had to look twice. Great bump. Beautiful bfps!
Now hopefully we can all do it again!

Beautiful bumps ladies. Here I am at 33 weeks, my last bump picture with dd2.

1236194_10151592572921316_12028809_n.jpg

Lovn that is so exciting!!! Can't wait until you start poas!

Luv it really does seem like your dh has come round to baby #8, otherwise he wouldnt have said it in front of the whole family. Yay!

Motherofboys any updates on o?

Aww all your bumps are lovely!!

Here's mine, 36 weeks [so sorry for the topless picture]
I'll have to find my bfp pictures!

Edit: here's my 8-10dpo! Got my squinter at 7dpo so I plan to start testing this go around then :)

Attachments

• 13 - 4-1.jpg
    13 - 4-1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
  • PhotoGrid_1401666871935.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1401666871935.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
I wonder if we should move this thread to ntnp section. I feel bad being in the wtt when a majority of us are either ntnp or close to...thoughts?

Such a cute bump lovn. It's fine with me to move it wherever :winkwink:

Love your bump steph & your dd is adorable!

My bump was huge! Guess that's what you get with #7 :haha:

Lovn that is so exciting!!! Can't wait until you start poas!

Luv it really does seem like your dh has come round to baby #8, otherwise he wouldnt have said it in front of the whole family. Yay!

Motherofboys any updates on o?

Yeah, should we be excited for you? Tww? lol

Haha my 22dpo test -picture taken today! :)

Attachments

• CAM03805-1.jpg
    CAM03805-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm fine with a move, I was thinking the same but didn't know where everyone stood on the wtt vs NTNP.

Loving all these bfps and bumps, need to start getting some more now lol

I still not sure what's happening with O. I've not had anything that I'd say was definitely O. Maybe I O'd early before I started checking cp. maybe I haven't at all yet. Not sure if I will yet. I think I am going to do opks and temp next cycle, whenever af decides to arrive. Currently on cd 19.

We've moved :) Now officially in the NTNP section!

motherofboys - hope O happens soon or has already happened so you can get a feel for your cycles soon!

Thanks Lovn!

I realized that my giant bump pic was actually only 37w. I had to be induced 3 weeks early.
I think I'll start the opk's around cd 11. I have really wacky cycles so I'm not sure when I will O. It's never cd 14.

motherofboys, how long were your cycles before?

Mine was giant too - I was also induced at 37 weeks [for pre-e].

Started at cd11 is a good plan - esp because that means you get to pee on sticks earlier :haha:

I just ordered 50 Wondfo's :wacko:

I need help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"