Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

I see it too!

Luv that is beautiful hair. I guess making bald children and having a balding husband does have it's benefits...I have the best hair in the house!

Heather fingers crossed for af in 2 weeks!

Lovn. I see a line too!!! And Sofia is so cute!
Luv, those curls! What can I say? They are simply gorgeous!
I'm cd 6, didn't temp today. Ds4 was a bit unsettled in the early hours of the morning and then about 2 minutes before the alarm went off dh woke me up 'poking' me in the back. Couldn't very well say "just a moment while I take my temp darling" lmao although he didn't get any anyway because the alarm went off and ds4 work up lol

Lovn. I see a line too!!! And Sofia is so cute!
Luv, those curls! What can I say? They are simply gorgeous!
I'm cd 6, didn't temp today. Ds4 was a bit unsettled in the early hours of the morning and then about 2 minutes before the alarm went off dh woke me up 'poking' me in the back. Couldn't very well say "just a moment while I take my temp darling" lmao although he didn't get any anyway because the alarm went off and ds4 work up lol

OMG!! i remember seeing you on here before. how are u? I had my LO in oct. 13 as well via c-section. so glad someone i have talked to before is here

Thanks ladies. I think it was just an evil evap though - af is taunting me again - started spotting again but a bit heavier - wont call it a full flow yet but it's coming. :dohh:

You know, after last night, I don't think I'm ready for another baby yet :nope:

motherofboys - bummer on the unsettled baby, not being able to temp and then not getting any - pesky alarms! :dohh: :haha:

What's up with those tests and the spotting?! :hugs: I'm sorry again about all the stress.

motherofboys, there's always tomorrow's temp, lol.

Anyone want to give names? I mean I totally love writing Lovn & motherofboys...

Mine is Amy :flower:

Hey peanutmomma, it's great when you see someone you remember. How are you? We are doing well.

I'm Kayleigh, although most people just call me Kay lol

Hello O pain & ewcm! My guess is the day after tomorrow :happydance:
Totally bfn opk - they are actually getting lighter?

Here is my 3 year old with the great hair!
IMG_5630.jpg

They all get it from their dad - although he doesn't have any hair now. :haha:

My ds3 has a few loose curls and waves but nothing like that lol

Oooh so odd you have all the symptoms of O but a negative test! Maybe it will surge here soon? I have had that happen - negative in the morning then positive in the after noon and negative again by night time :wacko:

OMG that is some amazing hair!! What a cutie pie!! <3

I am Kelly, we are pretty well Kay :flower:. This is Zaya she is 8 months old now

Attachments

• P5081117.jpg
    P5081117.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Kelly! Zaya sure is a sweetie!

I looked back on all my charts & I typically have all O symptoms for 3 - 4 days before O. :wacko: I started feeling some pain yesterday, so I will hope for O by Saturday. I'll have to keep opk'ing in the meantime. Dh & I were able to bd last night & this morning. :thumbup: I'm lucky he's been away & missing me, lol. We did talk before he left & I told him I'd be most likely fertile right when he got back. We have not spoken about it since. Do you think it's ok to not mention it again? I mean, I know he knows, I just hate to bring it up & have him change his mind. I'm feeling guilty :shrug:

Since you already talked with him about it and he's fully aware - I wouldn't feel guilty about it. :hugs:

Yay for double bd - fx for a Saturday O!

Oops! I mean Sunday for O... Either way you ladies will be the first to know!:haha:

If you're able to get some more bd in there and then either day you'll be good to go :)

Cd8-14. Not very impressive. I am feeling all the signs, so I know it's going to happen in the next few days. It would have just been nice to see the lines get darker.
image.jpg

Those are very much negative! So strange they aren't going darker yet?! Keep on testing though, it should happen soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->