Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

It's nice to know everyone's names! Bet no one can guess mine! :haha:

Kelly I recognise you from the last pregnancy. Welcome! Zaya is adorable!

Amy my opks look a lot like yours. Took another one today, and still very negative but getting darker. My phone wont let me post directly but if I'll try to post the next one! I wouldn't worry about not speaking about things with hubby. He's aware, you're aware, it's implied consent! That's what is happening with me and dh. We haven't really sat down and talked about things since the last talk that led to no conclusion but since we stopped using contraception, then I gather he's on board. We've talked a lot about when the 3rd one is here, but just haven't formally agreed that we are ttc/ntnp now. I'm scared to mention it though, just in case he changes his mind too!

Zaya is adorable.
I'm so glad that there are a few other crazy mummas out there with little ones born the end of last year, already ttc. Lol

So, I am either getting sick or something is up... I feel just Blah with muscle spasms in the bottom of my feet. My OPK's are now Negative, so I am over Ovulating. Now to wait til the 25th or so to see what is up.... Hope the fact that I feel sickish is not a sign that my body is fighting off something and not focusing on the task at hand LOL

Good luck! Can't wait to start seeing tests lol
I started the opks today. Nothing to report so far. It's only cd8 but he fertility friend app has predicted me Oing early due to my short cycle, so I'm playing it safe and opk-ing early.

No positive opk yet, but I'm dying from o pain! It's getting darker & the last 2 I took have a very dark edge. It has to be positive by tonight.
Happy Father's Day to you & you dh's!
Today is going to be very busy here. Hoping we have time to sneak in bd with our house guests & 20 people over for Sunday dinner!!

Almost there! Cd8 - 16. Bottom 2 are today, one is fmu & last is 11:30. It's darker than this morning. And.... got one quickie in this morning :haha:
photo.jpg

Woo, so close! We got a quickie in yesterday afternoon. The big 2 were at a friends, baby asleep and ds3 playing Xbox so we nipped upstairs to "put away the laundry" ha ha
I'm starting to get some cramping and things now so fingers crossed I'll be getting a nice dark line in a few days too. And then in 2weeks (or knowing us much less lol) well be squinting at 2 pink lines lol

So, it is Father's Day and we just Bd. Though we used preseed this time as I am Diabetic and sometimes need a little help. Only used 1/3 what is recommended as last we used it, a) I got preggers and b) it was way to much. But for some reason I am cramping hard core now? Craziness

Argh my baby is being a nightmare. She still has a cold, is teething, and going through a developmental leap, I dont know what it is but she is being so clingy and grumpy! She's usually really relaxed, really happy, laughing at everything, and now all she does is whinge and want to be picked up. And she usually sttn but for the past 3 nights has woken up at 2am and stayed up for 1.5hr playing. I am so close on giving up on number 3 for now! But then I'm scared of putting it off and taking ages to get pregnant, or having a mc and ending up with a bigger gap then I'd like.

I did an opk 2 days ago which was getting darker (though still negative) then I did another one yesterday and the second line was barely visible. I don't know if that means I o'd and missed the surge? I'll do another one today.

And just to remind myself that when they are cute they make up for all the sleepless nights...

Attachments

• DSC_1003.jpg
    DSC_1003.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
What a great picture Steph! I lol'd!

I get scared too about having another one, I think it's normal. My opk's have been a bitch too. Still no +. The second one I did today was looking so good, but my follow up ones are lighter. I still have fertile signs, and I am about to go crazy with O pain. It really sucks having it for days and days... I'm about to give up. I feel like it just not going to happen. :nope:
I am totally going to go through all 40 opk's this cycle :dohh:
Guess that means I'll use all 69 hpt's too :haha:

Af got me.

Yea Sofia is going through similar; teething, clingy, whining, suddenly not sttn :dohh: at least we know it's a phase.

Amy what is it with these opks? I did another one today and it was darker again (but STILL negative). I dont have much experience with them but I read that they work better if taken late morning/early afternoon, my really light ones have been at night, maybe that's where I'm going wrong?

Michelle sorry about af :( But I'm glad my baby isn't the only one going through a difficult phase. Hopefully the phase will pass quickly for us! On the upside we get to watch the world cup matches at 2am which we would otherwise miss (stupid australian time!). Do you still think you will be waiting a while to ttc #2 now?

Kelly hope you start feeling better soon! Do you find the diabetes affects your fertility at all? My dh was diagnosed with type 1 10 months ago, I'm a bit worried his sperm isn't what it used to be! Although his control is really good, so fingers crossed.

Sorry af got you Michelle

Amy how annoying with the opks!

I too get scared at times, I think it's scary whether you are planning number 1 when you are going into the unknown or number 10. There's always those days when they are sick, or grumpy, fighting with each other, or need more of your attention that usual and you don't know if you can stretch yourself to yet another person who needs you. But in the end you do, you always manage. I mean if you found yourself pregnant by surprise you'd make it work and cope. I don't want a massive gap, but I know I want another baby. If I let the bad days put me off I'd end up leaving it so long I'd eventually say it was too late and not have another. And the saying "you never regret a child you have, only the ones you don't" is so true.

You are absolutely right Kay. That's it, I'll make sure we bd tonight! You ladies are a bad (or good?) influence on me!

It's not the first time I've been told I'm a bad influence. Usually it's when in encouraging someone to test lol

Ok so cd 8 at top and 9 at bottom.
Baring in mind one is drier than the other, does it look any darker today? I'm having trouble telling.
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf2d2c353.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->