Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

It most definitely looks darker! I'm a little jealous :haha:

Haha I couldn't resist and checked cp, low firm and closed, so think it will still be a while until I get a positive.

I'm begging you, please tell me this is almost +! I have been do uncomfortable for days & days now! Please ovary, just let that egg go!
image.jpg

Sorry af got you Michelle, & that you and Steph have cranky little ones. My youngest is getting molars & I feel bad she's uncomfortable.
Any luck with your opk, Steph? I have been using fmu & several other times a day to see what's best. I got 40 of them & I've been so obsessive I think I'll go through them all. :blush:
Gonna test again next time I have to go.

Looking darker, Kay! Keep on testing [and bd'ing! :winkwink:]

Amy, that is soooooooo close to positive I bet you get a blaring + very soon! :dance:

Thanks ladies. After the last few days, I'm in that boat of not wanting another. But I don't want to do that to Sofia, I want her to have a sibling.... just not sure of what age gap I want anymore :wacko: I'm just afraid that if we wait awhile it will take us 11+ months to fall again, then the age gap will be huge. ooooor we'll fall straight away and I'll be overwhelmed :wacko: All things to consider, I guess.... I'm exhausted though, my heads not on straight.

11:00 (bottom) is dark, but still bfn. :wacko:
image.jpg
Tonight it will be blazing + (positive thinking.)
I'm sorry Michelle that you are feeling overwhelmed. Once you catch up on some rest you will feel better. Nobody is good when they are tired & have a cranky baby. Sophia would not be the only one missing out by the way. The best part of having so many children is watching them love each other! No matter what the age gap is!

I'm betting it will be positive tonight too!! Get some extra :sex: in there :dance:

Thanks, Amy. I agree, when I'm not overtired, I LOVE the idea of another. And I admire my friends that are close to their siblings, and 9 times out of 10 they are closer in age. So I know, when the day is over, I want more kids and I would prefer a smaller age gap.

That looks so promising any I bet you have a positive night or tomorrow.

hope all of you ladies are doing well. OPK's looking good there.
I am so emotional today. I snapped on my BIL we live with he and FIL and BIL never helps out around here. He pushed my cats off the counter and yelled at tghem. It set me off bc they are my babies too. SDo, I told him all about himself.
That is not the worst of it. I was crying this morning bc I was hungry but the thought of eating anything made me sick to my stomach!!!
Either this is the crazy beginning of PMS or my hormones are off..

hope all of you ladies are doing well. OPK's looking good there.
I am so emotional today. I snapped on my BIL we live with he and FIL and BIL never helps out around here. He pushed my cats off the counter and yelled at tghem. It set me off bc they are my babies too. SDo, I told him all about himself.
That is not the worst of it. I was crying this morning bc I was hungry but the thought of eating anything made me sick to my stomach!!!
Either this is the crazy beginning of PMS or my hormones are off..

:hugs: hormones can be pure evil!

Unless I get something darker tomorrow, I'm counting this last one as a positive.
image.jpg

Looking at it again it probably could be darker, but my fertile symptoms are leaving. I'm so confused.

I also wanted to share, my oldest had her semi formal Friday. She was so pretty!
image.jpg

Looking darker, Kay! Keep on testing [and bd'ing! :winkwink:]

Amy, that is soooooooo close to positive I bet you get a blaring + very soon! :dance:

Thanks ladies. After the last few days, I'm in that boat of not wanting another. But I don't want to do that to Sofia, I want her to have a sibling.... just not sure of what age gap I want anymore :wacko: I'm just afraid that if we wait awhile it will take us 11+ months to fall again, then the age gap will be huge. ooooor we'll fall straight away and I'll be overwhelmed :wacko: All things to consider, I guess.... I'm exhausted though, my heads not on straight.

Thats my exact fear too. It took us 10 months. I dont want a huge gap but not quite ready to have them this close in age. With me bfing who knows when ill even be fertile again. Urg I thought ttc stress would be over once I got pg with my first. I just want to enjoy this time without worrying about when I need to get pg again!!!

She's gorgeous, Amy!!

Yep, That's nearly a positive, I'd think you'd o in the next 24-36 hours! Fx!

So true, Heather. So frustratingly true :dohh:

She is so pretty any. And those lines are looking good too.

No temp today. Ds3 came in at 5:30am. Was going to try sneakily temp anyway and adjust but he was very vocal about us coming straight down stairs.

Amy she is beautiful, you must be so proud! That opk is so close! Mine keep going from nearly positive to very negative, I have no idea what's going on. I'm cd18 now and have had some ewcm, but honestly have no idea if I've o'd or not. Trying to dtd every couple of days but atm don't have the stamina for everyday!

Kay hope you get a chance for temps over the next few days! If you o early, you might 'lap' me and we'll end up in the tww together!

I'll post more later, but I think this one is finally + lol!
image.jpg

morning ladies. Feeling yuck today!! I have to get a tooth pulled this afternoon, I was up a lot peeing last night and my bbs hurt. HOW FUN LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->