Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Hi, Emily! :hi:
Yea, I think I'm still waiting for my sex drive to ramp back up. I used to be all over him [although I used to have a few more drinks on weekends :blush:]

Thank is exciting to have that coming back! We're also on the fence if we want one or two more [or 5 more like dh originally wanted :wacko: :haha:]

That could definitely be a good thing, peanutmomma [did you mention what you're name is? I feel like I missed it and I have crap for memory these days :rofl:]

Hi, Emily! :hi:
Yea, I think I'm still waiting for my sex drive to ramp back up. I used to be all over him [although I used to have a few more drinks on weekends :blush:]

Thank is exciting to have that coming back! We're also on the fence if we want one or two more [or 5 more like dh originally wanted :wacko: :haha:]

That could definitely be a good thing, peanutmomma [did you mention what you're name is? I feel like I missed it and I have crap for memory these days :rofl:]

I am Kelly and thanks. I wanted to add at 14DPO I would be late for AF so I would use HPT. But, hoping it is pos too

How did you make out with your opk today Steph?

Already turning negative! Hooray for tww crazies!
image.jpg

Wow that was def a positive Amy! Mine are still negative :wacko: The bottom one was this morning.

Welcome Emily!

Attachments

• DSC_1092.jpg
    DSC_1092.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
And sex every morning and evening?????????? How do you find the time?! My dh is lucky to get it once a week when we're not tcc! Maybe I shoul start making more of an effort...

Kelly, I think the pos OPK at 6 DPO is a good sign if I remember correctly from my TTC days. I have my fx for you!

Steph, I was finding BDing once a week difficult and was really doing it more to appease my DH than anything :blush: As I said before it's finally getting to be a lot more enjoyable again now.

There is absolutely no way I could do morning and night :wacko: Even when we are TTCing we do every second day during my fertile period and find that exhausting. My DH is happy as long as we manage once or twice a week.

Yay luv!!

As many of you know my sex life is a 0. I can count on my hand how many times weve bd the past year. Luckily next week I go to a urogyno and hopefully start finding things out! But before I got pg I always had the higher sex drive imo. I could have it daily...while my dh is fine with 2-3 times a week. Right now I just help dh out when he needs it and he gives me a body massage in return...which is fine with me!! Besides the pain my sex drive is pretty low too...but I do miss beijg intimate and being able to have sex at least.

Amy, yay 2ww!!

Dh and I both find that if we go a while with out any then neither of us is that bothered, but the more we do bd, the more we want to. I guess we are well matched that way.

I don't want a big gap as this will most likely be our last, although dh did say a few weeks ago that he wouldn't mind another 2, or even 3 if I wanted, I think he could change his mind again lol and with the bigger ones being close in age, then a lather gap between ds3 and 4, I'd like one close in age again so I didn't have a little one who couldn't join in with all the things the older ones were doing. At least with a close gap they can group off as a 3 and a 2.

One of the mums at school at a baby at the weekend and brought him to school this morning. Aw he was so tiny. 8lb 15 same as my ds1 weighed. I just can't believe any of my babies were ever that small, even ds4 who is turning 8 months this week!

Well I caved and took an opk when my cp was a little more promising than yesterday. Really expected it to be darker but if anything it's lighter :(

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5a05c32f.jpg

is it just me or is the pic really bad. looked fine on phone but looks so light i can hardly see control lines on laptop

Steph, I think your opk is very close to being +!

Kay, the same thing happened to me - really dark at cd8 then got lighter again. It's ok!

If O day was actually today & we didn't bd - but have all the days up to O, I'm still good right?

Amy, I definitely think you're OK. :thumbup: Must be exciting to be in the TWW again!

I've never used OPKs so I'm not much help I'm afraid. Maybe try again tomorrow and see if your line gets darker? And stay away from the pregnancy tests section, no good can come of that :haha:

Hope everyone's having a great day so far!

So, I can't get enough hummus LOL I ate so much of it my 1st trimester last pregnancy I got sick of it. But, last week wanted it so bad.
Hope it is a good sign... oh course I could just be hungry for something diff. too.
Craziness. Oh, and if I pee one more time before DH gets home from work I will just start wearing a diaper LOL
Tell me if you were in my shoes you would not be symptom spotting like a maniac?

So, I can't get enough hummus LOL I ate so much of it my 1st trimester last pregnancy I got sick of it. But, last week wanted it so bad.
Hope it is a good sign... oh course I could just be hungry for something diff. too.
Craziness. Oh, and if I pee one more time before DH gets home from work I will just start wearing a diaper LOL
Tell me if you were in my shoes you would not be symptom spotting like a maniac?

Not only would I be symptom spotting like a maniac, I be peeing on 10 (or more) hpts a day :haha:
No judgement or shame on this thread!!
All very good signs by the way!

Yes I am very excited to be in the tww, just trying to not be too excited. I'm most stressed about getting af the day before we leave on vacation. I have such a hard time with af. Not good for a cruise! Fx it won't be an issue. :hugs:

Sounds like we need more sex just because around here!

You are most definitely ok if you bd a few time before O but not actually the day of O.
Thanks I hope mine don't take too long to get dark again.

I would be symptom spotting like crazy too.

Argh Kay these opks are frustrating, arent they?! Haven't done one yet today as it's only 5.30am here (courtesy of Sienna) but hoping today is the day I get a +ve! It's cd20, it's about time!

Kelly I'd be testing too if I were you!

Amy you should be alright! We are only dtd every other day, hope I o soon because for me it's a mssive effort to keep this up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->