Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Fx for you Steph! It always feels like I get excited when I think O is near & bd like crazy, then I get tired out by the time it actually happens!

What a difference a day makes! This is my opk this afternoon
image.jpg

Now if my hpt could look like that in 2 weeks I'd be thrilled!

Not much here. Another negative, not even close to hopeful positive. Lots of O signs. Not promising with cp.

Negative yesterday, negative today. Cd 21. The line is just as dark as it was on the last test I posted, it's just not getting lighter or darker. I'm kind of hoping I've already o'd and missed the surge. I remember this happened when I got pregnant with Sienna, eventually I just gave up and stopped testing. And that was the first and last time I used opks so I don't have much experience. I think I'll do my last test tomorrow then just hope for the best. Bit depressing though to keep getting negatives :(

That is frustrating Steph! I hope everything works out.

Rooting for all of you in the TWW!

Things here are OK, I was feeling sick today (there's a stomach bug going around). Just hope I feel better for the weekend, we're going back to the resort we were married at as it's almost our anniversary. My parents are coming with us to babysit so we get a night to ourselves :happydance: I better not still be sick...

Oh and in other wonderful news my friend called yesterday to let me know that her daughter has hand, foot and mouth disease, (we took the girls swimming on Saturday) :wacko: Her doctor thinks that her daughter got it from the pool or from day care. Really hoping Isla doesn't get it...

Are either of you still bf'ing, Steph & Kay? I wonder if that has anything to do with your delayed O. Or maybe you did miss the surge Steph?

Have you tested Kelly? I'd be going crazy by now! I'm reminding myself it's too early & I'm only 2-3 dpo!

I hope you feel better Emily & you have a great date night. I also hope hand foot & mouth does not visit your house! My kids had it years ago, it's not too bad.

Thank you Michelle for always being here :hugs:

Afm, trying to hold out until Wednesday to test. :wacko: My kids last day of school is today. Life is really about to get busy!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! :flower:

I'm still breastfeeding in the evening/night.
Another opk today. I though it looked darker when I first did it, but now it's dried and next to the others I'm not sure.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps22db8e45.jpg

My temps quite low, cp not moving from medium, medium, closed.

I'm off to a friends tonight for a PartyLite party (candles) she had one in January and there was LOTS of wine. Guess it's a good thing I haven't O'd yet.

Kay, here is a pic of my opk's. I feel like they were light until literally right before O. Cd 18 was +. I also think bfing can change your O. I hope it gets dark soon!
Have a great time at your party. Enjoy some wine! :wine:

opk.jpg

Thanks, yeah yours seemed to be all quite similar until right before O. I'm still only CD13 but started testing early because I had a short cycle and wondered if I O'd early.

Thanks I'm really looking forward to it. It's only a 2 minute walk up the road, and some of it will be a woman giving a talk trying to sell us candles, but it's a bit of freedom and I'll take what I can get these days lol

I stopped breastfeeding/pumping just before she turned 7 months so no reason for my body to go on an ovulation strike. I did another today and again it was negative, though seems a bit fainter. So I am officially done with opks for this cycle! I'll just wait and see if I get a bfp or af.

Kay hopefully you'll get what Amy got soon! In the mean time enjoy the wine!

Urgh, feeling a little worse for wear this morning lol
But my body woke me up at normal temping time and I took the opportunity and temped. My temps shot right up! Last night, later than I normally check but before I went out I checked my cp again and it was high soft but still closed. Then this morning when I saw that temp I checked again and low firm and closed!
Stupid body and it's mixed signals.

Does this look like it's getting darker again?
Yes I'm obsessing.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps44cdc7ee.jpg

That definitely looks darker than the previous tests! Fingers crossed for o!!!

Just because I am obsessed, I went back for another look. Much darker now its a bit dried, so I lined them all up.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5c0837db.jpg

That last one looks great! My cp changes all through the day. I have to check it several times. I have also found it is different when I have to use the bathroom (sorry tmi.) I hope you had fun last night & I would get bd'ing if I were you! I bet you have a + tonight or tomorrow!

Steph, how frustrating! I bet you just missed your surge. FX for a bfp in the next few weeks!

Not much to report here, 3 or 4dpo. Not really feeling it this time.

I did another opk and it's so dark it's almost positive, my cp is do weird, it's still low but possibly beginning to open.
I'm wondering if the fact my sleep is usually broken, although I get enough to temp, and last night I slept from like 1am straight through to 6:30, we bd'd before I fell asleep and I had been drinking so slept very deeply, that effected my temp.
None of my signs match up and if I was just doing 1 I'd think I had O'd yesterday or was about to O.
Fingers crossed I'll get them all in line soon. I guess it's only cycle 2 so I need to be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->