Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

I did another opk and it's so dark it's almost positive, my cp is do weird, it's still low but possibly beginning to open.
I'm wondering if the fact my sleep is usually broken, although I get enough to temp, and last night I slept from like 1am straight through to 6:30, we bd'd before I fell asleep and I had been drinking so slept very deeply, that effected my temp.
None of my signs match up and if I was just doing 1 I'd think I had O'd yesterday or was about to O.
Fingers crossed I'll get them all in line soon. I guess it's only cycle 2 so I need to be patient.

I wouldn't worry too much about your cp. Mine is almost never text book when I O. FX! You'll be in the tww very soon!

Awfully quiet around here...
:tease::juggle::fool::icecream::coolio::headspin::wave::wave::wave:

Well, my temp seems to be at a normal-ish pre-o level. My cervix is actually opening. And my opks are dark, but not dark enough. I will do another later, fingers crossed for a positive. Even getting some slight pains. Cd15.

Well, my temp seems to be at a normal-ish pre-o level. My cervix is actually opening. And my opks are dark, but not dark enough. I will do another later, fingers crossed for a positive. Even getting some slight pains. Cd15.

I really hope o is just around the corner! It is so frustration when you are almost there, it's like "come on body, hurry up already!"

Well I was correct! My cm was fertile but I had a short lp. Af came last night. So cd2 today. Im still surprised af came....Ive ways hyperlactated and ive had af visit 2x since my pp af. I guess im happy my cycles are coming back sooner than later if I want to ttc soon....but who really enjoys af??

I've had 2 afs so far and am already so over it! How long was your lp?
I'm just praying for O to hurry up now so I can figure out how long my lp is.

I had a 10 day lp. Which I guess isnt uncommon. Ive read 1st cycle your body just gears up for af. then 2nd cycle no O but af. Then 3rd cycle O but short lp. Then your cycles are normal.

Well I hope that is true for me this time, I've had af, then had another cycle that I couldn't confirm O but did have a surge, just no pos opk. Then this cycle which if lp is short would hopefully equal a normal cycle next month.

Boo for af & short lp & drawn out O! :growlmad:

I'm feeling the pressure to test. :blush:
I'm probably 4dpo, but I could be 5. Absolutely no point in testing yet. But still.... I have been very tired, thirsty, and I had some cramping yesterday & today. I really do not think I am this time. It's ok, but I am dreading af from hell the day before vacation.

Heather happy your cycles are slowly getting back to normal! Are you still breastfeeding full time?

Kay I know too well the frustration of those opks being nearly there but not:brat:

Amy, when are you going to test?

Over here I'm driving myself crazy because I have no idea of what is going on, if I ovulated or not. I had a lot of fertile signs around cd 17/18 so I'm hoping that I o'd around then. Me and dh haven't dtd in 4 days so if I didn't O between cd17-22 then there's no hope for me (currently cd 24)! I think I'll test towards the end of the week if I can hold of that long!

I was going to wait until Wednesday, but I'll probably start tomorrow. :wacko: I'd like to do 1 with fmu & 1 in the evening. I have so many tests I don't really care how many I go through.
What are you going to test with Steph? I only have crappy Wodfo & $ tree tests. I refuse to buy good tests unless I have legitimate reason to.

I have crappy ebay tests, I don't think they even have a name. I refuse to buy a good test unless I have a good reason to as well, I've spent enough money on them just to get bfn! Although last time the ic's kept giving me bfn until I was nearly 5 weeks pregnant and with the frer I got a bfp really early...I guess I'll see how it goes. Last time despite negative opks I felt pregnant, this time I don't.

I will admit though I did a pregnancy test and an opk this morning :blush: Both bfn!

Yes and no. I am breastfeeding but adding 4oz of pear juice and 4 oz of water a day to help with constipation since he started some food. He was eating really well, 3 meals 2oz each...but I think the constipation is making him less interested in food because now he is refusing it all together (except the juice and water) So were taking a week break from food to get his bowels back in shape and start slow with food agajn next week. Overall im still bfing him about 6-8 times in a 24 hour period...so basically the same...maybe down 1 feed overall some days.

Can't wait to start seeing those pee sticks lol
I'm hoping to see some change today. Haven't opk'd or cp checked yet but temp same as yesterday, skin break out, (which I get got O and AF) and increased cm, o pains and bloating.

Today's opk, opinions? I'm not sure it's quite there :/

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5eb33c08.jpg

Heather my lo stops eating when she is constipated too. Then as soon as she has a big poo she makes up for it! Hope your baba gets back on track soon.

Kay the left edge of the line is dark enough, but I can see what you mean the rest of it isn't as dark. If it isn't O, it's definitely very close!

Not much going on over here. I've had a few cramps today and despite trying not to, the thought of "ooo maybe it's implantation" popped into my head. I don't even know if I ovulated, can someone tell me to stop getting my hopes up?!

Tomorrow I won't have time to obsess though. I'm taking Sienna to Sydney for an appointment at the vascular birthmark clinic so that they can plan further treatment for her lymphatic malformation. It's an hour and a half flight there and an hour and a half back, I'm not looking forward to it at all. She doesn't stay still!

And this afternoons test :wacko:

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa215c2c9.jpg

I opened my wondfo tests, they are totally different than they used to be. Here is 5/6dpo fmu:
image.jpg

I could see a faint line, but it must be the antibody strip as it's still too early to be anything else. I'm going to do a pm test tonight.

Kay- I can't understand what the heck is going on with you opk?! :hugs: You must be very frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->